Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC Requests ((CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER!))

Sketchy Tune

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you do my OC Blue Thorn? His coat is a royal blue, and has a wight gray mane. too broke to get a darned crayon!

Spoiler

screenshot_20180119_193003.jpg.3ba3bf38a2e58a6a7539e2e65b163018.jpg

Here's his CM:

Spoiler

screenshot_20180119_193550.jpg.91d48fd4d3530e6067476e643eb93cf8.jpg

Just having it in your style is enough, but if you want it to be more interesting for some unknowable reason, here is his page.

Spoiler

16 hours ago, Joystick Spark said:

It looks SOO AWESOME thanks for the drawing

No problem! Glad you like it!

16 hours ago, Battenberg said:

That's great thank you! She looks adorable :D 

You're welcome! I'm so happy you like it! 

Can I get a pic of my OC Ghost? He's a male and an adult, his fur is a dark purple similar to the color of the shadowbolts costumes, and his hair is silver in color, finally, his eyes are a very light blue in color. His cutie mark is an M9 bayonet with a metal colored blade and army green colored grip. I would love to see what you could do for him, and maybe if you could, put him into a full set of black odst armor like my profile picture that would be amazing! (there is a pic of him, the cutie mark (you can draw it as you see fit, it doesn't have to be exact), and my profile pic if you just so happen to do the armor or not)

Ghost.png

unnamed.png

d26bd41e6b1fac883ce704faf9696192--halo--odst-halo-.jpg

Edited by UltimateGhost3

3 hours ago, UltimateGhost3 said:

Can I get a pic of my OC Ghost? He's a male and an adult, his fur is a dark purple similar to the color of the shadowbolts costumes, and his hair is silver in color, finally, his eyes are a very light blue in color. His cutie mark is an M9 bayonet with a metal colored blade and army green colored grip. I would love to see what you could do for him, and maybe if you could, put him into a full set of black odst armor like my profile picture that would be amazing! (there is a pic of him, the cutie mark (you can draw it as you see fit, it doesn't have to be exact), and my profile pic if you just so happen to do the armor or not)

Ghost.png

unnamed.png

d26bd41e6b1fac883ce704faf9696192--halo--odst-halo-.jpg

I would love to do your oc. I may or may not be able to do the armor. I will try, but chances are that I can't. I can only go so far in my traditional art style.

40 minutes ago, Sketchy Tune said:

I would love to do your oc. I may or may not be able to do the armor. I will try, but chances are that I can't. I can only go so far in my traditional art style.

That's completely fine! Just do what you can mate, I'm sure I'll love it :)

I'd like you to draw 2 of my human characters.

Vertictalum:

She is decked out in all black, with a sort of black cloak but minus hood, pants and black leather boots. Her eyes are a very deep blue, she also has glasses. Her hair is black, and wavey and turns to a dark indigo color with small sparkles in her elegant hair. 

Aella:

Would be somewhat short and petite, but stronger than any other girl her size and is very agile. Her eyes are a light green and have excellent sight. She wears modest clothing, a little dull though. Perhaps like a man with trousers, a top and boots. Her hair is a light brown. Not too long, but it’s a little bit messy and flows around wherever. She also has a green bow, with a green tipped arrow.

Edited by Califorum

Ok, I know I said yesterday, but school is getting crazy... Too many homework assignments, plus home stuff. I have many things on my hands right now. I will try to finish them all together during the weekend. My apologies to you who are awaiting your request. I can't really control what happens here. 

3 minutes ago, Sketchy Tune said:

Ok, I know I said yesterday, but school is getting crazy... Too many homework assignments, plus home stuff. I have many things on my hands right now. I will try to finish them all together during the weekend. My apologies to you who are awaiting your request. I can't really control what happens here. 

I don't mind, as long as I'm and everyone else is updated ^-^

(edited)

I got 'em! Finally. I'm sorry for the long wait but school is getting crazy being that it is now the mark of the middle of the year. Things get harder and my grades need to be focused on. I have them now though. If they are not to their standard, please tell me and I will redo them better. Please don't be shy to tell me. I want to make something you guys like. Anyway, here they are!

Here you go! @LunarWave

I tried my best with her!

20180205_130704-1 - Edited.jpg

@Loud Opinion Here you go!

I tried ^^

20180205_130652-1.jpg

And finally @UltimateGhost3 

Here you are, as I said before, I couldn't do the armor. Not because I kept trying (I did try), I have limited time with all the work I have here so this was all I could finally make.

I hope you like it

20180205_130657-1.jpg

Edited by Sketchy Tune

@Sketchy Tune thank you so much!

It looks really great! Though as a fair bit of criticism, I think the smile might've looked better if it was a little shorter. And there's a couple of lines on the hooves that aren't that great. I think I'll digitally ink this one when I can, I really like how it looks overall, and the pose is definitely an improvement over the sample I provided. Thanks again!

@Sketchy Tune

Looks great^_^, Hell of an improvement from the original. However, seance you asked, I noticed that his tail (a very distinguishing factor) was cut off and threatening to end in an arrow instead of a spade (any more arrows on him, and you'd swear it was an animatic). Could you show a less cropped version and maybe make it spaded (or heart shaped to put it simpler)? For bonus points, you could extend the tail so it's holding up a shovel:ooh:.

On 05/02/2018 at 4:16 PM, LunarWave said:

@Sketchy Tune thank you so much!

It looks really great! Though as a fair bit of criticism, I think the smile might've looked better if it was a little shorter. And there's a couple of lines on the hooves that aren't that great. I think I'll digitally ink this one when I can, I really like how it looks overall, and the pose is definitely an improvement over the sample I provided. Thanks again!

Aw I'm glad you like it! And thanks for letting me know. I have been focusing too much on my studies and then with this, I didn't even realize I had a few more adjustments to make. Thanks!

On 05/02/2018 at 4:17 PM, Loud Opinion said:

@Sketchy Tune

Looks great^_^, Hell of an improvement from the original. However, seance you asked, I noticed that his tail (a very distinguishing factor) was cut off and threatening to end in an arrow instead of a spade (any more arrows on him, and you'd swear it was an animatic). Could you show a less cropped version and maybe make it spaded (or heart shaped to put it simpler)? For bonus points, you could extend the tail so it's holding up a shovel:ooh:.

I'm glad you liked it! And yes, I'll try my best to do it!

23 minutes ago, Sketchy Tune said:

Aw I'm glad you like it! And thanks for letting me know. I have been focusing too much on my studies and then with this, I didn't even realize I had a few more adjustments to make. Thanks!

I'm glad you liked it! And yes, I'll try my best to do it!

I really like it! The facial expressions are on key and the mane and tail are really great, though I wish I could see more of it. And even though you couldn't make the armor, that's perfectly alright, The trying part was the thing I wanted, even artists need a challenge every once in awhile. ^^ Though I tried to not say anything because I don't like complaining or criticizing things that were done for me, especially for free, sense you going to redo them anyway, I only ask that you show the full pic (i wish to see the full tail please), and maybe try to fix the cutiemark? I get that knives are hard to draw, but the handle/grip is just way to large (with wise) compared to the blade, and the blade should technically be longer than the handle/grip. Other than that its great!

12 minutes ago, UltimateGhost3 said:

I really like it! The facial expressions are on key and the mane and tail are really great, though I wish I could see more of it. And even though you couldn't make the armor, that's perfectly alright, The trying part was the thing I wanted, even artists need a challenge every once in awhile. ^^ Though I tried to not say anything because I don't like complaining or criticizing things that were done for me, especially for free, sense you going to redo them anyway, I only ask that you show the full pic (i wish to see the full tail please), and maybe try to fix the cutiemark? I get that knives are hard to draw, but the handle/grip is just way to large (with wise) compared to the blade, and the blade should technically be longer than the handle/grip. Other than that its great!

Yeah as I look at it, I realize how many mistakes I did. I've been juggling so many things, and then I wanted to get this out as fast as I could. Yeah, you could tell this was mostly rushed. I am willing to redo them because I know that I needed to put more into them. 

• 1 month later...

Could You do My ponysona

Description: Mako is a traditional unicorn. Her tail is like the one below but the hair on the end of the tail is longer. She has a curved horn and large canines. She has a strongly built body, which means she is stocky and muscular. She has multiple scars all along her body that are show. Her eyes are a light brown/amber color. Her pelt is a tan color. Her mane and tail are dark brown with streaks of light blue in them. Her mane is a medium long mane that is usually in a smal ponytail.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok! I have your requests! I didn't put any color on them as I need to buy new ones, but I want to get them out to you. As soon as I have them, I will color them, so that will give you time to tell me if you like how I drew them!

@Bawdenator

Here you go!

20180328_154132-1.jpg

@SmokeSong

Here you go! I tried my best to visualize her. Is this ok? Do you want some changes?

20180328_154043-1.jpg