Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Custom My Little Pony Pop! Kits

GrapefruitFace

Mello, I've made some customs using the Pop! Kits, The Pop! kits are perfect for customs because of ability to swap hair and the double packs are great as they supply lots of eye stickers.

To start things of it's Trixie Lulamoon and Octavia Melody (my two main pony waifus :orly:)

IMG_3514.JPG

IMG_3516.JPG

IMG_3523.JPG

IMG_3524.JPG

• Brohoof 3

These indeed are pretty decent! They're looking great, especially from side. :) 

I really like your Octavia. Though it's hard to see what her cutie mark is telling her. :derp: No offense of course. :rarity: I'm just wondering what happened, was that rubbed? :P

• Brohoof 1

Thank you for the feedback, next up it's Electric Light (Jeff Lynne) and Riff Chords (Steve Lukather)

9 hours ago, Rikifive said:

These indeed are pretty decent! They're looking great, especially from side. :) 

I really like your Octavia. Though it's hard to see what her cutie mark is telling her. :derp: No offense of course. :rarity: I'm just wondering what happened, was that rubbed? :P

Thanks, I think my Octavia came out the best too! also Octavia's cutie mark was painted with a metal nail, it was pretty fiddly to get it right so it ended looking a bit off. :blush:

17 hours ago, Twilight Karamel said:

This is pretty decent work for a first time crafting job, if you could find a way to detail the paint and/or clothes a little bit smoother they'd be perfect!

Technically speaking this isn't my first crafting job, I've done quite a few  non pony custom lego minifigures and custom figurines! But this is the first crafty thing i've posted here so I understand the confusion. And yes i need to learn to paint better :icwudt:

8 hours ago, StrawCherry said:

Those are cool! :ooh: Did you paint the coats? Because to me, it looks like they’re made of that softish material.

Thanks, and yes they are painted with acrylics... the reason they probably look soft due to them not being varnished. 

IMG_3518.JPG

IMG_3519.JPG

IMG_3520.JPG

IMG_3521.JPG

• Brohoof 2