Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey everyone!

LazyDraggo

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

Well, I google searched a mlp topic and welp, I found this awesome forum!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

After finally convincing myself to watch the show on Netflix for so long. It was in the back of my head for awhile that I should give the show a try and I did, needless to say I went on a binge watching the show!

Hey everyone! The names Lazy! I enjoy a lot of things which include talking, VIdeogames, Animation, anything fun really, and making new friends! I hope to make some awesome friends here and enjoy my time here! Thank you for reading this!

• Brohoof 5

25 minutes ago, LazyDraggo said:

Hey everyone! The names Lazy! I enjoy a lot of things which include talking, VIdeogames, Animation, anything fun really, and making new friends! I hope to make some awesome friends here and enjoy my time here! Thank you for reading this!

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: applejack
How did you find MLP Forums?: Well, I google searched a mlp topic and welp, I found this awesome forum!
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: After finally convincing myself to watch the show on Netflix for so long. It was in the back of my head for awhile that I should give the show a try and I did, needless to say I went on a binge watching the show!

Welcome to the forums, @LazyDraggo! I hope you enjoy your stay here at MLP Forums! If you need anything, for heaven sakes do not contact me, as I will be of near no help, but instead contact someone like @Maple Bat or @Techno Universal! Both of those ponies know their way around the forums (not that I don’t, but I may go off in some irrelevant tangent in my attempts to help you)!

• Brohoof 1

Howdy and welcome to the forums, @LazyDraggo! It's good to have you join us here. :applehat: Have a great time while you're and make some amazing friends and feel free to check out what we have to offer. :raritysillyhat:Be sure to ask for help if you need anything and don't be afraid of chatting with anyone you find interesting. Have fun and have a great time!:raritycutehat:

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Capper said:

Welcome to the forums, @LazyDraggo! I hope you enjoy your stay here at MLP Forums! If you need anything, for heaven sakes do not contact me, as I will be of near no help, but instead contact someone like @Maple Bat or @Techno Universal! Both of those ponies know their way around the forums (not that I don’t, but I may go off in some irrelevant tangent in my attempts to help you)!

Yup I'm a real clever guy to! So really if you need help just feel free to PM me about it! :)