Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games/Series that you never really played but plan to

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Some games that I never got to play, but plan to are:

- The Legend of Zelda series. I've watched YouTube videos on the games. I've even played a bit of The Wind Waker and Twilight Princess, but I never got really far. I hope to get the series one day and play the games.

- The Fallout series. I remember my friend let me borrow Fallout 3 when I was in middle school. I held onto the game for so long, but I never found an opportunity to play the game. I decided to give the game back to my friend and told him that I wasn't interested. I would like to pick up Fallout 3, New Vegas and 4 and give the games a chance.

- The Splatoon series. I remember some of my friends talking about the games while in Skype calls. I also remember Chuggaaconroy doing a Splatoon series and the game caught my interest. I just got a Nintendo Switch recently for Christmas. So, hopefully I'll be able to buy and play Splatoon 2.

- The Fire Emblem series. I remember watching someone playing Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, on YouTube. I watched through the entire video series and I wanted to play that game. I remember picking up Path of Radiance, but I was unable to get really far. I stopped playing the game, but I've always wanted to pick the game and series back up.

- The Final Fantasy series. I remember a friend lending me Final Fantasy 13, but I never played the game that much. I played the game for a couple of minutes and suddenly lost interest. When I got a PS4 for my birthday years ago, I remember also picking up the Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2 games. I haven't played those games, but I'm hoping to find and opportunity to do so. As well as playing the other Final Fantasy games in the series.

The Legend of Zelda.

I haven't dabbled with any of the recent Zelda games and I know that I'm missing out. I just haven't had time to play many of the games in the franchise.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2018 at 6:54 PM, Cash In said:

The Legend of Zelda.

I've never really dabbled with the Zelda games and I know that I'm missing out. I just haven't had time to play the games.

Next month I may purchase one of the Zelda games.

Ocarina Of Time, Wind Waker, and A Link To The Past are probably the easiest to get into, if I could recommend some to start with. Majora's Mask is my favorite personally, but it is one of the more difficult games in the series. Twilight Princess is a good game, but the beginning is the biggest stigma for a lot of people, because it takes forever to get through. I barely touched Skyward Sword so I don't know how it is, and Breath of the Wild is incredible from what I've played.

I've had an urge to start playing the Borderlands series lately, I tried the first game a few years ago, and from what I played I liked it. I've really wanted to start playing more Action RPGs lately.

Edited by ultrairongorilla

On 2018-01-26 at 6:42 PM, ultrairongorilla said:

Ocarina Of Time, Wind Waker, and A Link To The Past are probably the easiest to get into, if I could recommend some to start with. Majora's Mask is my favorite personally, but it is one of the more difficult ones.

I've had an urge to start playing the Borderlands series lately, I tried the first game a few years ago, and from what I played I liked it. I've really wanted to start playing more Action RPGs lately.

Hm, I'll look out for them. I've actually played through most of Link's Awakening, but that one is pretty different to the others from what I know.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-02-11 at 4:19 PM, ultrairongorilla said:

I've also never played a Pokemon game before, mainly because I'm just not sure where to start.

I'd recommend starting with Pokemon Red or Pokemon Blue.

EDIT: Lunar has a point. Red and Blue might actually be the worst place to start.

4 minutes ago, Cash In said:

I'd recommend starting with Pokemon Red or Pokemon Blue.

I'd recommend any of the latest ones, or HeartGold/SoulSilver. Those are fan favorites. Much as I'm like the biggest nostalgia nerd ever for Red and Blue, idk if they'd be a good starting point unless you're already a fan of retro games. 

I've been meaning to play Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night. It's the only one in the trilogy that I haven't played yet. And for some reason... the only one that isn't available for Xbox.