Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for commissioning artists.

Gizmo

Hey everypony, I've been rather interested in getting some art done of my OC just for a personal collection and I'm looking to buy/getfreebies of my OC. Of course though i'll need to see some samples to know what I'M paying for ;) or you could just draw it and drop it here for me if you wanna do it for free

all my love and brohooves for free art. :wub: lol <3

After I've seen your sample work, and like it, we can then talk about pricing and go from there :)

Here's my OC

post-2757-0-10730700-1337638436_thumb.png

and an art piece I've gotten so far (horn is missing though X3)

post-2757-0-77378900-1337638467.png

I'd be more than happy to see your work if you're doing commissions ^-^

Heck, I'm a do-it-for-free kind of person. Personally, I'm not the greatest pony artist, but I could use the experience. I'm still working on developing digital art skills, but I'll try sketching him out and see what you think. (I'm a slow computer painter, so I don't want to do that kind of thing unless I have something to truly commit to and I know it's expected of me)

Hey, I am really sorry for being such a slowpoke. Been busy with schoolwork and such XP Anyway, I checked the character database and couldn't find him there, so I was wondering if you would mind telling me a little about him? I "specialize" in showing character/emotion in a drawing. It's almost a compulsive need to me.. I always try to "get to know" a character before I sketch them. I believe emotion and personality is what turns a simple doodle, like I usually draw, into art.

You can keep it simple: Friendly, shy, serious, outgoing, a leader, humble, confident, careful, adventurous, etc..?

Thanks ahead of time! :D

• Brohoof 2

Hey, I am really sorry for being such a slowpoke. Been busy with schoolwork and such XP Anyway, I checked the character database and couldn't find him there, so I was wondering if you would mind telling me a little about him? I "specialize" in showing character/emotion in a drawing. It's almost a compulsive need to me.. I always try to "get to know" a character before I sketch them. I believe emotion and personality is what turns a simple doodle, like I usually draw, into art.

You can keep it simple: Friendly, shy, serious, outgoing, a leader, humble, confident, careful, adventurous, etc..?

Thanks ahead of time! :D

Oh that's fine, and basically he's more of an extension of myself rather than a unique character, Very friendly, shy around new ponies but warms up to them eventually, has a knack for technology (Clocks,gears, steam punk engineering his main interests), loves to read and has a passion for classical,jazz, chamber music, and is a bit classy though not super refined like rarity or other Canterlot social ponies, but enough to wear a formal vest or an occasional blazer on a daily basis. Only thing he has that I don't is a German accent. X3

Oh that's fine, and basically he's more of an extension of myself rather than a unique character, Very friendly, shy around new ponies but warms up to them eventually, has a knack for technology (Clocks,gears, steam punk engineering his main interests), loves to read and has a passion for classical,jazz, chamber music, and is a bit classy though not super refined like rarity or other Canterlot social ponies, but enough to wear a formal vest or an occasional blazer on a daily basis. Only thing he has that I don't is a German accent. X3

Sweet! Thanks so much! :D I'll get to him asap. I have a few other things piled up too.. Also, I hope you realize I'm accepting the challenge here, more than providing a service :blush: The drawing you have already is pretty dang good, and I'm not sure I can do any better than that.. But I shall TRY!! B)

Just a sketch..

post-3416-0-02062600-1338509343_thumb.jpg

I draw things relatively small, and I've tried drawing ponies on a larger scale, but they just don't turn out the same.. Anyway, as a result, the pencil was not sharp enough to get his cutie mark to look a little more decent/detailed.. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

• Brohoof 1

post-3416-0-02062600-1338509343_thumb.jpg

I draw things relatively small, and I've tried drawing ponies on a larger scale, but they just don't turn out the same.. Anyway, as a result, the pencil was not sharp enough to get his cutie mark to look a little more decent/detailed.. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

AHHHH I LOVE IT <3333

I love that pose and the look on his face :wub:

Need an avatar of your OC?

http://mlpforums.com...rs-avatar-shop/

Ohh I love that pixel style :3

Would it be possible to request a full body though, or do you only do headshots?

I'll see what I can sketch out, I would be willing to do most work for free, unless you want me to send you printed work :P

(edited)

Ohh I love that pixel style :3

Would it be possible to request a full body though, or do you only do headshots?

I've done full-body works before (like this one: http://fav.me/d51qa68), but never one made to be used as an avatar. I am most likely going to charge a different price because it takes a lot more effort doing a full-body compared to doing a portrait.

EDIT: I might be confusing myself. You want a full-body but not necessarily an avatar, right?

Edited by PixMeister

AHHHH I LOVE IT <3333

I love that pose and the look on his face :wub:

I am so glad to hear that you like it!! :D (I love feedback; I may just be addicted to it, whether people have nice things to say about what I've done or not XD)

On a side note, I think I brought this request topic to the attention of others by sticking back on the top of the list today. XD lol ;)

• Brohoof 1

I've done full-body works before (like this one: http://fav.me/d51qa68), but never one made to be used as an avatar. I am most likely going to charge a different price because it takes a lot more effort doing a full-body compared to doing a portrait.

EDIT: I might be confusing myself. You want a full-body but not necessarily an avatar, right?

Well fullbody would be prefered but if your used to working with smaller image spaces either would be nice. But for now I can't buy art at the moment, alot of financial problems just came up for my mom and I need to help her... so i'm kind of tied up till the end of this month :/

But as soon as I get my next paycheck I'll sign up on your page for a commission ^-^

I am so glad to hear that you like it!! :D (I love feedback; I may just be addicted to it, whether people have nice things to say about what I've done or not XD)

On a side note, I think I brought this request topic to the attention of others by sticking back on the top of the list today. XD lol ;)

Aha yeah, and thank you again! ^-^

Just something I sketched up in Photoshop, a pretty basic pose, but I think it turned out alright. I'd be willing to do more drawings if you wanted me to, with different expressions and poses :P

http://eljordo911.de...-Pony-305626668

Ooohhhh I love it! :3 Again one of my favorite poses ^-^ Confident yet mysterious X3

If you'd like to do more, be my guest, All art is appriciated! ^-^

• Brohoof 1