Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Reviews of the Show

Nye

I am too lazy to review every episode, even if it would bring me to a lot of posts very quickly. I should have started leaving reviews on day one of watching the show. :P My fault I guess.

Edited by Nye
  • Brohoof 2

Nah, climbing the ranks isn't the most important thing. As long as users enjoy themselves while discussing about the show and playing with others, I would say that ranks are irrelevant in this site. But it sure is fun and also little addictive gimmick.

Life lesson time kids, gather around! ^_^

One course in our university about history, social importance and cultural differences of video games we had this homework that lasted whole course. It was made in a form of game and was used to demostrate gamification as a tool to encourage students write essays. Every time students uploaded their texts in hub, their personal avatar would gain ex points and eventually grow. First avatar was egg and in the end it was full-grown dragon. Being made using pixel graphics, it really didn't feel like making homework, more like raising some old school Pokemon. Because all avatars and their progress were in course's net portal's opening page for every one to see, we students started to compete who would be first to complete homeworks and avatar's evolution.

Naturally quantity came once more before quality. This was very fun and effective way to learn about games' usefullness in teaching and motivation, but in the end of the course our teacher said smiling that she had never read as shitty and hastely written essays :lol: All we could think was our rank.

4 minutes ago, Divine plywood said:

Nah, climbing the ranks isn't the most important thing.

Holy shit! My muffin just evolved because of that post. Forget everything this fool Plywood-guy said above, it's time to grind like never before!

Edited by Divine plywood
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Divine plywood said:

Holy shit! My muffin just evolved because of that post. Forget everything this fool Plywood-guy said above, it's time to grind like never before!

Since there isn't a laughing reaction I'll have to settle for a teacup. That post cracked me up though. 

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Jeric said:

Since there isn't a laughing reaction I'll have to settle for a teacup. That post cracked me up though. 

I felt like Fluttershy’s “yay” works as a placeholder. :P 

• Brohoof 4

10 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Since there isn't a laughing reaction

We could definitely use some more symbols, these 9 are little restrictive or too similar to each other. Funny, saying that reminds me from the early years of Facebook, when there was only 'like' symbol and not ah-so-important-smiling-taco emoji... How did we survived back then?

Edited by Divine plywood
  • Brohoof 2