The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

6 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Hey @Alexshy. I've finally got a day off work and making good use of it by staying in bed. :P

*is jelly* :P Note to self: "Princesses ain't jealous, Lulu! Nev'r! Beest ashamed!"

6 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

I hope you had a good day as well as the rest of you. :)

Same wise to thee, mine friend.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

*is jelly* :P Note to self: "Princesses ain't jealous, Lulu! Nev'r! Beest ashamed!"

Same wise to thee, mine friend.

^_^

Well. I'm not a princess (why ?:dry::please:) so I can be and I am jealous (in white version) ^ !:pout::) Enjoy @Flutterstep!

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

Home coffee > work coffee. We have a commercial Bunn coffee maker that would be better at 7-11 then an office of 8. A regular 12 cup machine would be better...the burner on this ends up burning the coffee to a sludge after an hour or so, and my co-workers leave it on all night sometimes, resulting in a black ash the next day....that I have to clean up because I come in two hours before everyone else.

• Brohoof 2

ezgif-5-195349d93672.gif.635dae235c083828c0ca26674abe835e.gif.361b56c29ddd1e04b8f20d25978552ed.gif

Courtesy of @Sparklefan1234

(edited)
13 hours ago, Alexshy said:

How was your day/night, if 't be true ye don't mind sharing? *dainty smile*

Sorry friend! I didn't notice this sentence earlier. :adorkable: Sometime visibility in my phone in sunlight is really bad.  My Sunday was lazy, except the next trip with my younger son to hunt fossils. This small lucky one found trilobite's  pygidium -  very very hard to find here. He was lucky when he showed  me his discovery and I told him what he have. And I was lucky too. The night was well......boring.:confused::pout:

11 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

well I'm glad I could talk to you before you went to bed ^-^ i have no real plans today, mh family is okay. How about you?

Mutually my friend! ^^ I'm OK. I dealt with big stuff at my work, I read a book. My mood is quite OK although always could be better.

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Mutually my friend! ^^ I'm OK. I dealt with big stuff at my work, I read a book. My mood is quite OK although always could be better.

I'm glad to hear youre doing well and in a food mood, i hope your day wasnt too stressful though *hugs*

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

My work are among the stuffs which make me stress. Nothing even promotion to the higher position or raise the salaries not make me happy.:confused:But of course like we all I have no choice. Maybe it will be better to change the topic. ^_^ Maybe some funny picture?

comic__luna__dream_warrior_by_drawponies-d7pagwa.thumb.png.5adad0474b7c13b52e3067bdace3b9fb.png

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

My work are among the stuffs which make me stress. ^_^Nothing even promotion to the higher position or raise the salaries not make me happy.:confused:But of course like we all I have no choice.

*hugs* well at least it sounds like you where able to relax after work

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

*hugs* well at least it sounds like you where able to relax after work

Our colorful ponies especially yellow one, doing great job every time. :P:please:  *hugs*

My friend I really must go sleep now! *hugs* See you tomorrow here! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Our colorful ponies especially yellow one, doing great job every time. :P:please:  *hugs*

im glad ^-^ i hope you sleep well tonight *hugs*

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Sorry friend! I didn't notice this sentence earlier. :adorkable: Sometime visibility in my phone in sunlight is really bad.

Tis okay, thou finally noticed anyway :P

My Sunday was lazy, except the next trip with my younger son to hunt fossils. This small lucky one found trilobite's  pygidium -  very very hard to find here. He was lucky when he showed  me his discovery and I told him what he have. And I was lucky too.

That's awesome, mine lief! Yay to ye both!!! :yay:

The night was well......boring.:confused::pout:

*ears flatten* Awwww!!! *hugs and nuzzles*

• Brohoof 1

Hey there. :twi:

How's everypony feeling today???

As for myself, I have two exams tomorrow but I'm really not worried about them. I'm doing well in both classes.

6 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

My work are among the stuffs which make me stress. Nothing even promotion to the higher position or raise the salaries not make me happy.:confused:But of course like we all I have no choice. Maybe it will be better to change the topic. ^_^ Maybe some funny picture?

comic__luna__dream_warrior_by_drawponies-d7pagwa.thumb.png.5adad0474b7c13b52e3067bdace3b9fb.png

Prospekt Trivia Time!

I once dreamt that I got lost in the woods and Princess Luna saved me from a mountain lion. I'm not even kidding. :o It was the best pony dream I have ever had.

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 1

img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-

Signature by Kyoshi

2 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

How's everypony feeling today???

At least this pony is very sleepy. ^_^ Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

As for myself, I have two exams tomorrow but I'm really not worried about them. I'm doing well in both classes.

It is great! Anyway I wish you good luck!:P

5 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

I once dreamt that I got lost in the woods and Princess Luna saved me from a mountain lion. I'm not even kidding. :o It was the best pony dream I have ever had.

Yay! Really nice dream.:yay:

Have a nice day @Prospekt. Unfortunately I must visit the other sections of this forum. See you around!:)

• Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

How many pony dreams have you had? I’d like to hear about others. That’s interesting. :) Especially the one you just talked about! :D 

I am doing just fine btw. Just a little tired. :P 

Edited by Captain Clark
  • Brohoof 4

38 minutes ago, Captain Clark said:

How many pony dreams have you had? I’d like to hear about others. That’s interesting. :) Especially the one you just talked about! :D 

I am doing just fine btw. Just a little tired. :P 

Most of my pony dreams have either just randomly included a character in an everyday situation. Usually a bit strange. Though there was one particular dream in which my dad randomly mentioned the show--even though in real life I have never brought it up around him, and vice versa.

• Brohoof 5

img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-

Signature by Kyoshi

Hi there everyone, how are you all doing. I am doing fine haven't had any coffee yet but that's ok because I am off from work tomorrow and will have some fresh coffee the next day.

• Brohoof 3

Howdy, mine valorous friends!

Busy at work again, it nev'r endeth... Imagine, I could post hither only 10:30AM mine time, despite I am behind the screen since half past eight *rolls eyes*

I wonder, if 't be true I'm blessed by inspiration and a tiny portion of free time to day to reach at least the 1K daily minimum (I really need to return to that scheme, if 't be true I want to catch up). The last night was quite productive for a work day though *does a little happy dance on her hind legs* Hey, ye saw nothing! :orly:

And now - coffee! *drops into her favourite armchair, while she has a spare minute, and stretches, giving the coffee machine a jolt* Hmmm... Methinks it's way too quiet hither!

*sends softr Feathers of Boop to @Jade Fire @Fluttershy Friend @CoffeeHoof @Flutterstep @goofyg65 @Captain Clark @Pvt. Cerberus (even if 't be true thou can't join, a soft boop on cat pone snoot is nev'r bad) @Prospekt @ShadOBabe and @Yoye Wolfgrel (that may wake thee up, mine friend :P)*

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

• Brohoof 2

*quietly sneaks to the armchair,  quickly boops and hugs@Alexshy then runs away laughing * I feel sorry for you. Work....I don't like. Papers, stupid papers everywhere and every day. *feels very strong desire to throw at least some of them through the window* Of course I noticed your late activity I even started to worry. :( Ik words is a good result I think. Beside plase don't stress yourself my writer!  I am going outdoor soon. Take care my Luna!

Oh of course I didn't see your dance *whispers* It was ͵....well....amazing experience:lie:^_^. I am really curious who was her teacher. Probably that young alicorn from The Gold Oak Library*

Of course being serious I wish you @Alexshy much time for your literary work, I don't wish you good ideas or inspiration because I  perfectly know that you  always have them! :P

• Brohoof 3