Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

What do you mean? When was my first kiss? Where? With who? ... what?

How was your first kiss? What did it feel like?

• Brohoof 1

It was super awkward haha. My heart was beating so hard I wouldn't doubt he could hear it. :ButtercupLaugh: Honestly it wasn't the most amazing thing in the world, although, every kiss after just kept getting better and better. Maybe it's because we both just got better at it? I don't know lol. 

How did you kiss them for the first time? 

• Brohoof 1

Well, he told me we should try it, just to say we did. I hesitantly agreed and so I leaned in to kiss him right on the lips and I think I had my eyes open the whole time which was the wrong move. :ButtercupLaugh: I couldn't stop from laughing so I pulled away. But then something made me tell him I wanted to kiss him again, so I did. :adorkable: 

Where did your first kiss take place?

• Brohoof 1

That depends. I'm more apt to do it if they make the first move rather than me lol.

How long ago was your first kiss?

• Brohoof 1

Sure, it would be a long-distance relationship once I came back home but I think those relationships can work as long as both people can communicate well.

Do you get jealous when you see couples being affectionate in public?

No, but hopefully we will be living together within the next 2 years, if things go smoothly. :Thorax:

What's your favorite part of your SO's personality?

27 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

What's your favorite part of your SO's personality?

She's funny ! We never get bored she's very funny joyful and she's always joking ! :P

Same question ! (
What's your favorite part of your SO's personality?)

• Brohoof 1

Well...he’s really sweet and is a good listener. That’s the first that comes to mind. :adorkable:

What’s your favorite physical feature of your SO? 

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm in between SOs atm, my last X was adorably chunky (thick thighs save lives) she was like cuddling with a waterbed lol. My other X had teh big guns and could toss me around like his own private chew toy (not why we broke up)

What small things let you know what kind of mood your SO is in when you see them?

9 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Well...he’s really sweet and is a good listener. That’s the first that comes to mind. :adorkable:

What’s your favorite physical feature of your SO? 

Yeah, that probs wasn;t exactly the smartest question to ask on a child-friendly site :P

7 hours ago, PinkieSpy said:

I'm in between SOs atm, my last X was adorably chunky (thick thighs save lives) she was like cuddling with a waterbed lol. My other X had teh big guns and could toss me around like his own private chew toy (not why we broke up)

What small things let you know what kind of mood your SO is in when you see them?

I'll tell ya when I find one.

Same

(edited)

Same for me here, I'll answer when I get one although that isn't a priority for me at the moment, getting over my depression and resolving things is my main priority right now.

Have you ever fought or argued with your SO over something?

Edited by LeafFerret
  • Brohoof 1

We have often. But we both forgive and forget easily so it's never a problem most of time. :derp:

What's your SOs favorite pony from the show?