Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Request shop thing (temp closed)

BlueBook

Just now, BlueBook said:

Sure ^^ I have the perfect base for them actually ;)  Also, do you have a seperate file for her cutie Mark?

Sadly, I don't... in fact, the one right now is only a basic clip art pickaxe as a placeholder of sorts.

However, I'm starting to think I like this design better. Feel free to use it. :)

pick-axe-and-shovel-crossed-iso_prvw-.jp

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BlueBook said:

I can try. wait. does he not have eyes? thats kinda cool

He has no eyes and is blind, but he can see the future. That’s why there’s the magic glowy stuff where his eyes should be. 

Edited by Capper

21 hours ago, BlueBook said:

@Prospekt So the mane is kinda just a concept right? Do you mind if I mess with the style a bit? I'll keep the colors and make sure it's straight of course

Yes, you can mess with it a bit if you like.

On 2/3/2018 at 10:27 PM, Princess Lulu <3~ said:

Do you think Could you do Princess Lulu For Me?
1504407189_065bac0d-6560-4a70-9db3-057c99d5b91f.png.6d7a4ce37d02b967e04ff1409a0ed933.thumb.png.a6ef8dd326424be0499ce29f0520aabd.png

Guess Not.

Just finished ^^ Here you go :)  Base by: Angellight_Bases

mlp_fim_base__woohoo_____by_angellight_bases-dc1filz.png

On 2/4/2018 at 3:05 PM, Prospekt said:

Can you please draw my OC Silica Pumice?

Here's a very basic Pony Creator rendering of her:

ponyWithBackground2.png.3d4ebf4c30b0019151ac72ccc83fbe8f.png

Also, can you make sure and draw her with Starlight Glimmer? They aren't supposed to be shipped; just make sure they are both in there. ;) Just because I'm writing a fanfic that stars both of them.

Thank you so much! :)

Here you go! ^^ The base is by Shii-Bases

z.PNG

@NightmareLuna1996, @Califorum, @Techno Universal, and @Chrysalis14

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you! The status of your pictures are shown here https://trello.com/invite/b/pFb2K8RO/4e3b2fc0ed3a29270dae7984300cd866/public-list

26 minutes ago, BlueBook said:

z.PNG

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you! The status of your pictures are shown here https://trello.com/invite/b/pFb2K8RO/4e3b2fc0ed3a29270dae7984300cd866/public-list

Yayyyyyyy! :squee: Looks awesome to me! Is it alright if I end up adding it to my fanfic as an illustration of sorts or maybe the cover art? Of course I would give you credit and direct readers to your Deviantart (since I see you have one). :)

Just now, Prospekt said:

Yayyyyyyy! :squee: Looks awesome to me! Is it alright if I end up adding it to my fanfic as an illustration of sorts or maybe the cover art? Of course I would give you credit and direct readers to your Deviantart (since I see you have one). :)

I don't mind at all! :pinkie: I love that idea!

9 hours ago, BlueBook said:

z.PNG

Whoa, love how Chocolate Swirl is looking so far, can't wait to see the finish! :D 

• 1 month later...
On 2/5/2018 at 5:56 AM, NightmareLuna1996 said:

Can you please make Mossy Forest? :squee:

5a7862733b3bf_Nameless2.png.70f40aa7889cb13c5f9cc5889ff86292.png

I haven't forgotten about you just so you know. I'm just having trouble with her mane ^^; I'll be done soon though I hope

On 2/10/2018 at 1:28 AM, Chrysalis14 said:

Whoa, love how Chocolate Swirl is looking so far, can't wait to see the finish! :D 

She's finally finished! Sorry it took so long, my computer hated this picture for some reason :/ Probably because it's so large

_base__12__good_to_see_ya__by_raffaellocandifer-dbxdyyn.thumb.png.94a726d7890af42242c32dd289923fcb.png

base by Bittersweet (I think they changed their name though)

On 2/3/2018 at 11:19 PM, Techno Universal said:

Okay maybe drawing my ponysona Techno with his massive cape might be a fun and very experimental challenge! :)

As for Techno, I'm having a super hard time with his cape so I might end up scrapping it if that's alright. His Cutie Mark is also a pain to fit onto his flank :D I should have him done soon though

39 minutes ago, BlueBook said:

I haven't forgotten about you just so you know. I'm just having trouble with her mane ^^; I'll be done soon though I hope

She's finally finished! Sorry it took so long, my computer hated this picture for some reason :/ Probably because it's so large

_base__12__good_to_see_ya__by_raffaellocandifer-dbxdyyn.thumb.png.94a726d7890af42242c32dd289923fcb.png

As for Techno, I'm having a super hard time with his cape so I might end up scrapping it if that's alright. His Cutie Mark is also a pain to fit onto his flank :D I should have him done soon though

She's so pretty, thank you for drawing her in her final design. :squee: 

10 hours ago, BlueBook said:

Yeah honestly Techno's cape was meant to be a challenge for you but could cut it out of the image if it's just way too hard to draw! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...