What Colour(s) Are Your Eyes?

SunriseGlimmer

• 3 weeks later...

My eyes are always constantly changing colors: They switch between blue, green, and gray...even hazel sometimes! They seem to change daily, or even throughout the day sometimes. But the most frequently occurring color is green. :)

I have Dark Blue eyes. 

Strangely enough, they used to be light blue when I was a kid, but they've somehow gotten darker through the years. If anyone has an explanation I'll gladly hear it. :D

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure my eyes are black.

Comic Sans Is Awesomer Than You Think

Bersama Kita Berjuang, Bersama Kita Tentukan Masa Hadapan, Kita Masih Di Sini

1604092588_MelasianSignature.jpg.7ca20b2cab388acb633225062572aad0.jpg.59d40d31e18056d01526730d3f1141ed.jpg

I was already missing before the night I left, Me and my shadow and my regrets, Who am I? Invisible

𝓚𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓕𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵, 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵, 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓗𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂

On 5/28/2018 at 9:28 PM, Gordon Ramsay said:

I have Dark Blue eyes. 

Strangely enough, they used to be light blue when I was a kid, but they've somehow gotten darker through the years. If anyone has an explanation I'll gladly hear it. :D

My sister mentioned something about once. I dif some googling and found this:

The iris is a muscle that expands and contracts to control pupil size. The pupil enlarges in dimmer lighting and grows smaller in brighter lighting. The pupil also shrinks when you focus on near objects, such as a book you are reading.

When the pupil size changes, the pigments in the iris compress or spread apart, changing the eye color a bit.

Certain emotions can change both the pupil size and the iris color. That's why some people say their eyes change colors when they're angry or loving.

Eye color also can change with age. This happens in 10 to 15 percent of the Caucasian population (people who generally have lighter eye colors).

Hope that answers it ^^

• Brohoof 1

Comic Sans Is Awesomer Than You Think

Bersama Kita Berjuang, Bersama Kita Tentukan Masa Hadapan, Kita Masih Di Sini

1604092588_MelasianSignature.jpg.7ca20b2cab388acb633225062572aad0.jpg.59d40d31e18056d01526730d3f1141ed.jpg

I was already missing before the night I left, Me and my shadow and my regrets, Who am I? Invisible

𝓚𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓕𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵, 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵, 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓗𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂