Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Chuggaaconroy

Luigi

So it came to my attention that undoubtedly the greatest gaming personality who ever came to YouTube, Emile Rosales, also known as Chuggaaconroy celebrates his ten year anniversary on YouTube today. Sure he may not be good at Wheel of Fortune, but as far as I know, nobody knows Nintendo quite like Chuggaaconroy. He has done a lot of playthroughs on his channel for Nintendo fans enjoyment such as Earthbound, all three Pikmin games, A TON OF Mario titles, and he just recently completed another Pokemon playthrough. If you ever go to conventions like PAX, or E3, he goes there too. You might run into him and his girlfriend Masae Anela. Or of course his two friends he invites to do collaborations with him, ProtonJonSA and NintendoCapriSun. Most let's players just go on droning about things in the game, and it gets boring, but not Chuggaaconroy. He know's what he's talking about. 

Has anypony else seen his content? What are your thoughts?

• Brohoof 5

I've been watching his videos from 2011 and onwards. I see him as a little kid at heart who is very passionate about what he does though he does sometimes not think before he says something resulting in those awkward moments. He deserves a lot of credit for how much detail he puts into each project yet I wonder if he doesn't overtax himself as a result. Also, I didn't know that he and Masae had become an item.

• Brohoof 1

Oh boy, I remember the time when he caught a Groudon in a Net Ball! :sunshower: Good stuff!

Even though I don't really watch his content anymore, he's still pretty entertaining!

Edited by Recherche
  • Brohoof 3

I've only been watching his channel lately since my friend has been watching. Pokémon I don't mind though. I've been watching his other channel which is therunawayguys and it's making me laugh when chuggaconroy and the others were playing dokapon kingdom.

• Brohoof 1

I started watching his stuff around 2014. He's obviously very passionate about what he does and as a content creator, he knows how to make videos both informative and entertaining. That's something you really gotta appreciate.

• Brohoof 1

He's a cool guy and his LPs are pretty good.

I found out about him through NCS, who I started watching by finding his Super Metroid LP.

• Brohoof 2