Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler ALICORN BATS MAY HAVE EXISTED (Ponyville Mysteries potential spoilers)

Steve Piranha

Hey, look what may have possibility existed, AN ALICORN BAT

1.JPG

Unfortunately, other than Scootie's observation on the statue, nothing else is mentioned, as the story quickly changes focus. But hey, I'd love that fact, even if it's so little :squee:

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2018/04/alicorn-bat-pony-spotted-in-ponyville.html?m=1

Considering it's talking about a fountain I think it's pretty safe to say that it's just a statue of Nightmare Moon and they're not mentioning her by name to add significance to that character. There's a reason you're not supposed to go around yelling Bloody Mary of Voldemort. They're not meant to be made light of. They strike fear simply by their utterance.

55 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

Considering it's talking about a fountain I think it's pretty safe to say that it's just a statue of Nightmare Moon and they're not mentioning her by name to add significance to that character. There's a reason you're not supposed to go around yelling Bloody Mary of Voldemort. They're not meant to be made light of. They strike fear simply by their utterance.

Fear of the name only increases fear of the thing itself ¦D

But I'd personally like to see bat alicorns

7 hours ago, SharpWit said:

I don't think that's Nightmare Moon.

1-That was in a very faraway place, likely outside Equestria.

2-NMM clearly doesn't have bat wings

3-That statue was observed by the cuties and Starlight. All of them would have recognized her if that was the case

11 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

I don't think that's Nightmare Moon.

1-That was in a very faraway place, likely outside Equestria.

2-NMM clearly doesn't have bat wings

3-That statue was observed by the cuties and Starlight. All of them would have recognized her if that was the case

Turns out they're in Trotsylvania, so I'm switching over to it just being a vampire/parody of Dracula.

4 hours ago, SharpWit said:

Turns out they're in Trotsylvania, so I'm switching over to it just being a vampire/parody of Dracula.

Thought about that as well. Still, bat alicorn is bat alicorn :squee:

• 3 weeks later...

nice

that would be pretty cool, but it would honestly defeat the purpose of the good in equestria. though all worlds probably gotta have some form of evil

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2018 at 11:23 PM, SushiSub said:

nice

that would be pretty cool, but it would honestly defeat the purpose of the good in equestria. though all worlds probably gotta have some form of evil

It's possible, but not inherently. Otherwise all bat horses are evil :dash:

• 2 years later...