Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings!

Dust-Shot

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was looking for roleplay sites, and I found this. Seems legit and lit.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Well, once upon a time in the magical world of Equestria, was a man who liked My Little Pony since his childhood. But, at one moment, he met the haters and became a hater! But, as he done a rant on a site, a brony came with an iconic quote. "Did you at least watch the show?". And admitting I didn't watched it in a long time, he watched it. And the brony inside woke up. Thanks Brony Thanks!

Hello everypony! My name is Dust Shot! My favourite pony is Rainbow Dash. I am an amateur fanfiction writer and I make fanfics for personal use. My OC/Ponysona is a brown pegasus stalion(I used the mare head in the pony creator. The male one is too blocky.) With some white to brown (or whatever it's called, I call it tan but English is not my language)strips on his mane and a bit on his hooves and muzzle. I look forward to spending quality time with you guys, and I hope we will!

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the Forums, Dusty! It's great to have you here~! :grin: I'm looking forward to speaking to you as well, my dude! :D

Have a great time out there! :catface:

• Brohoof 3

Nice to meet you too! Tough... This reply was hardly wrote... Phone send me out one time and I almost put ten spoilers inside of another...

And sorry if i do any grammatical mistakes. I'm not English or American. That shkuld fend offthe grammar nazis!

That should*. And mistaps.

• Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome! B) It doesn't matter if you were a hater before, the point is that you gave it a chance in the end and you watched the show before getting any judgements on it. :dash: I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :sneer: 

• Brohoof 3

Hi Dust! Welcome! I'm a new member but an old fan (circa 2011) of ponies. And I totally dig that you write fanfics for personal use...that's basically what any good writer should do, in my opinion. Write for yourself first, and if others happen to like it, well, that's just icing on the cake!

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks! Also, Hurri I guess so. Who will like it if you don't like it? Maybe I'll trial a bit with it on the Fanworks and if it grows I'll experiment a bit with Fimfiction. Who knows? Maybe I will get to write the new Fallout Equestria!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Welcome to the forums! :) You’re not the only one with that kind of backstory, a lot of bronies started out as haters! ;) 

4 hours ago, Dust-Shot said:

Thanks Brony Thanks!

Heheh, is that a “Join the Herd” reference? I love that song! :P 

Anyway, have fun making new friends! :D 

Edited by Rhythm Red
Minor grammar mistake :p
  • Brohoof 2

Yup, you got me:D(fill the post)

35 minutes ago, Nightmare Terror said:

Please help!I want to change my pic but it won’t let me upload a pic!

HUZZAH I’ve found it!!!

8F6BD012-8ED3-4B43-A012-ADDB8F95A88D.jpeg

That photo is actualy quite funny:pinkie:

Gotta go now! It's around 05:02 here. I spent around 7 hours here. Tough totaly worth it! Who needs sleep when you have ponies:P

P.S. caught a mistap just in time:proud:

• Brohoof 2

42 minutes ago, Dust-Shot said:

Yup, you got me:D(fill the post)

That photo is actualy quite funny:pinkie:

Gotta go now! It's around 05:02 here. I spent around 7 hours here. Tough totaly worth it! Who needs sleep when you have ponies:P

P.S. caught a mistap just in time:proud:

True

• Brohoof 1