Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler How much magic do you think they can handle?

JOLES

Simply answer the question with the best of your ability! I haven' thought of a well planned answer so I'd like to hear what some of you have to say! 

Depends on what you mean by "they". If you're referring to the mane 6 then well we know that Twilight can handle pretty much every princess's magic, and Celestia entrusted specifically Twilight with it, implying that the rest of the mane six won't be able to handle it and because she's the element of magic. I mean you could try and give the rest of them princess powers, they'll probably turn into alicorns, who knows.

In Equestria Girls? I don't really know how to quantify magic, but there certainly appears to be an upper limit where it seriously messes with your head, if Twilight is anything to go by. The mane six and Wallflower Blush seem to be safe for now. 

I know it may mess with ones head, as well as physical appearance, I'll look at it using the magic from ONCE UPON A TIME, if a person posses such magic as Twilights', they must have been chosen or became a dark one ( In Sci Twi's case, she was both at some point ). Now if you try to steal magic, you get destroyed, depending on what it is your soul may be able to pass on. So if the magic worked like in OUAT, then Wallflower would have died. ( I used this show because they are very specific with Magic )