Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv How games or movies should have ended

U've Been Trolled

Tell how you think a game or movie should have ended.

Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides should have ended with Jack taking the girl with him to find a way to live forever....and him killing that undead monkey

Brace yourselves for spoilers:

As much as I loved Transformers 3, Megatron and Optimus should've worked together to kill Sentinel and had a truce, then there would be repeats of Revenge of the Fallen after that

no other movies to think of

I agree with Chigens, Call of Duty should end period, but then again, we would have riots going on forever thanks to all the n00bs that play it.

(edited)

Chigens has a good point, I concur.

Halo 3: Master Chief should have died.

Twilight Princess: Zant should have killed Ganondorf.

Edited by Tom

All the newer CoD Games should just end. Period.

I actually think Blops 2 has some promise. Of course, it will still be the same bland run n' gun shooter that it's been for the past decade, but the story sounds really interesting.

Can we include books in this list too? Because I just finished Catching Fire (second book in the Hunger Games trilogy), and I was just like, "WHAT??!!!" No spoilers or anything, but one of the characters says something that comes completely out of nowhere, makes absolutely no sense, and now I'm just pissed that I can't get my hands on the third book.

(edited)

I actually think Blops 2 has some promise. Of course, it will still be the same bland run n' gun shooter that it's been for the past decade, but the story sounds really interesting.

Can we include books in this list too? Because I just finished Catching Fire (second book in the Hunger Games trilogy), and I was just like, "WHAT??!!!" No spoilers or anything, but one of the characters says something that comes completely out of nowhere, makes absolutely no sense, and now I'm just pissed that I can't get my hands on the third book.

yes you can include books im actually interested in the hunger games so i will allow it

Edited by U've Been Trolled

Mass Effect 3: Should've ended any way except how it did end...

Resident Evil 4: Ada's story could've tied A LOT more into Leon's especially during the final chapter.

MLP FiM Season 2: Should've ended with an announcement that there would be no end.

• Brohoof 1

Mass Effect 3: Should've ended any way except how it did end...

Am I the only pony who doesn't think that ending was bad?

MLP FiM Season 2: Should've ended with an announcement that there would be no end.

If only fate would be so kind...

I know, kidnap fate, and give Fluttershy his job! :D

Halo Reach, for me, left so much to be desired. I felt the ending was kind of bad with the "EVERYBODY DIED. END OF GAME".

I pretty sure not all of them died, but I get your point.

The Harry Potter series: someone should have just shot Tom Riddle with a gun.

(edited)

Am I the only pony who doesn't think that ending was bad?

If only fate would be so kind...

I know, kidnap fate, and give Fluttershy his job! :D

I pretty sure not all of them died, but I get your point.

The Harry Potter series: someone should have just shot Tom Riddle with a gun.

i agree if he could block magic why did no one jus shoot him with a gun....they had so many chances....could have ended the movie in the first chapter...*bang* end of movie and save people the stress of having to endure 7 books and 8 movies

Edited by U've Been Trolled

Mass Effect 3 should of ended with--um--sort of like--ermm--you know what? it should ended just different, ANY other ending would of done the job just fine.

never played mass effect 3 but my friend told me it ended no matter which path you choice with the world being destroyed......i say...at least....300 people should have survived....that way...from 300 they would get 600 from 600 to 1200 and so on and so forth....