Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Count

CoconutCake

Hello! I’m just wondering why my post count is stuck at 4 posts. I know for a fact I’ve posted a LOT more than that. Not to sound obsessed with it or anything, haha, I just find it peculiar :)

Also, sorry if this has been posted about before!

EDIT: after I posted this, it went to 5! But I’ve posted several times before this, and it was stuck .-.

• Brohoof 1

Which locations are you posting in? :grin: Certain sections on the Forums will not increase your post count. The entirety of the Cloudsdale Colosseum is a very good example of this:

Cloudsdale_Capture.PNG.eceda3584c2ad2fff8ab0040a17bd672.PNG

You probably noticed that green text. If that sentence is under any Forum section or division, then the rule is self-explanatory; your post count will not increase. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Which locations are you posting in? :grin: Certain sections on the Forums will not increase your post count. The entirety of the Cloudsdale Colosseum is a very good example of this:

Cloudsdale_Capture.PNG.eceda3584c2ad2fff8ab0040a17bd672.PNG

You probably noticed that green text. If that sentence is under any Forum section or division, then the rule is self-explanatory; your post count twill not increase. :fluttershy:

Oh, snap! Well that totally gives me my answer right there! Apparently my eyes just didn’t register that little sentence. Thank you so much for your helpful answer~ :squee:

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, CoconutCake said:

Oh, snap! Well that totally gives me my answer right there! Apparently my eyes just didn’t register that little sentence. Thank you so much for your helpful answer~ :squee:

No problemo~! If you have any further questions, we'll be here~! :squee:

• Brohoof 2