Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What was the last food you ate?

Member Berry

9 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

I had a chopped salad with some chicken coated in Old Bay and it was amazing.

Okay I'm not normally a big fan of salad but that looks so good and that's coming from a person who normally hates salad, though I try to eat other healthy foods to make up for it like strawberries. Honestly, I'm having an addiction to strawberries so I'll probably have those for my breakfast/lunch since if I don't, I'll end up trying to eat chips or something since this hunger is really starting to get to me. 

7 minutes ago, Scarlet02 said:

Okay I'm not normally a big fan of salad but that looks so good and that's coming from a person who normally hates salad, though I try to eat other healthy foods to make up for it like strawberries. Honestly, I'm having an addiction to strawberries so I'll probably have those for my breakfast/lunch since if I don't, I'll end up trying to eat chips or something since this hunger is really starting to get to me. 

Thank you so much, @Scarlet02. ^^

I had a chicken breast cooked in the air fryer with a special rub with white rice and asparagus cooked in a mixture of olive oil, margarine, minced garlic and mixed herbs with some salt and pepper……… yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7380AD04-2A07-4C46-AC00-A594F4E9A834.thumb.jpeg.c0493924b43722dddd14b38a7f22da98.jpeg

I had devilled sausages and white rice.

ABB1094F-F323-48A0-A5E3-25858DB3BF1D.thumb.jpeg.cef5edf9cbd17cdc422177738bd1f869.jpeg

On 2022-03-06 at 1:50 AM, Tropical Melody said:

Leftovers – half a potato, some mushrooms. half an onion, a few baked beans, a sausage roll from the baker and a bit of chopped peppers 'just to add colour'

IMG_4220.jpg.9965c07185d5c947bc0248c89aeffd0e.jpg

I iz stuffed

Looks nice. ^^