Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cozy Glow Fan Club

Will Guide

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Sweet Sweet Dreams said:

Cozy is just so horrifying but just so adorable too!

In "Frenemies" alone she became my second favorite villain right behind Chrissy

Plus, she started "A Better Way to be Bad" so that gets a gold star in my book

I think cozy Glow made me solidify to watch the show because of this meme. disaster_pony_by_countess_clover_dcdgtwj-fullview.jpg.fa05d529a137cf1f92b88b55463ee556.jpg

• Brohoof 1

The one way to possibly improve on Cozy is to take out the cartoonish super villain laugh, after that she's a properly intimidating character to be sure. I overall like her, as she is the only villain with sufficient sense to see the value in forming a team, possibly because she learned first hand from their enemy how to do it. In fact, an argument could be made that that was her real endgame with the fiasco at the school.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2022-07-08 at 7:18 AM, CastletonSnob said:

OK, Cozy Glow DEFINITELY has a mental illness of some kind.

She definitely does. 

She got her young mind tangled with the idea that friendship is power instead of friendship due to Twilight's school of friendship. That's why I found her getting turned to stone outta the trio to be the most creepy and unsettling. Cozy said right up to Twilight that it was her school of friendship who gave her that power belief and Twilight just says "I'm sorry I couldn't teach you that." when Starlight is right over beside her. Like Cozy isn't a lost cause and Twilight should know this. But instead of trying to simply fix her mistake, she let Cozy face something that she put her mindset in. I mean I do appreciate it when FiM goes dark territory, but this is just unsettling.

Cozy deserved a better ending. #SaveCozyGlow

On 2018-10-17 at 8:30 PM, DonMaguz said:

Such a nice little pony.

All hail to the Cozy Glow! 

ohohohoho, what have we here? Do I see a Nightvale reference hidden in the depths of Cozy Glow's fan club? You can hide nothing from me MLP Forums! (But seriously, cool reference.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...