Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Headphones help

LucasB

I'm buying the Steelseries Arctis 5 headphones, but I can't decide whether I should get the black or white version. I have black hair, and the white one stands out more but IDK if it will stand out too much? 

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I thought you were asking on what kind of headphones you wanted, I am really good at that but anyways. I guess go for the black version if you want. It will most likely be the one that stands out the least.

Depends on if you want it to stand out more or more to blend into the hair, hair length can also be a factor as it looks different on longerr hair than shorter. I would personally go for a white one as I like the contrast of black and white complimenting eachother though i have longer hair so it could be different with short.

• The topic was locked

@arcticaunion

Due to the fact that this thread does not inspire a productive discussion, it has been locked. If you would like to ask for specialized purchasing advice for headphones (or any other specific item that you may be interested in), then your best bet would be to post a Status Update asking for it. They are the best format for this kinda of thing, due to the fact that it involves personal decisions.

Thank you for your understanding, and happy posting~!