Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had intro music, what song would it be?

Brobot

• 5 months later...

Hmm. I have a story set in G4 twenty three years after "The Ending of the End" but not cannon to "The Last Problem" It's about the daughter of Chrysalis who had escaped from stone and the daughter learned the positives about Twilight, and manages to run from Chrissy and is taken under Twilight. But the daughter feels conflicted about both sides, she saw positives to Chrysalis that no one has, but also noticed the flaws of Twilight that no one attempts to mention. So she doesn't know which side is the right one to take. 

And the song I can't decide on completely yet, but perhaps a very unknown song called "Good Enough" a song about well, not feeling good enough, but it shows my main character looking off onto her two mother figures on the side and looks towards herself. And it shows Twilight's friends as how they where through the show with their element of harmony behind them, but then flash into their future designs with their element of harmony cracked. And the protagonist looks off to see her best friend Flurry Heart in the spotlight while my protagonist just looks off on the side, overshadowed. All of that gives the uncertainty feeling that my protagonist goes through, which plays through the story. 

I may be off with this reply to this topic, so correct me if I'm off.

Edited by Sweet Sweet Dreams

I'm going to sing it right now. I wonder how long it takes before you also pitch in?

I wanna be.... the very best... like no one ever waaaaaaaaas..... To catch them is my real test... To train them is my cause!! :yay:

• Brohoof 1