Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sneak Peak in my Project.. The Guardians in my Creation Update Status

RaphLuna

Guardian of the Relics..  Yes each Species is Already Completed,. However i will not reveal who they are unto 2019...

enjoy my Sneak Peak to my Creation 's

"'The Story of Crystal Frost the Kingdom of Long Heart Stone and Beyond''    now 16 Novels Long...

''Diversity Divides Us, Unity Unites Us All, The Story of The Clyony''

this Project is in Both Rich in Beautiful Creative Stories combined with Illustrations to bring my creation to life..

along with poetry and Songs that will flow within my creation

1221945836_RelicsoftheGuardiand.thumb.png.2c38bf9334a38642096c689e853a44a6.png

Here is the Breakdown list of 18 Novels of my Creation.

List of Titles Names to Each Book in the Series...

The Story of Crystal Frost.

Challenges of Being a Father.

Return of Crystal Frost

The Kingdom of Long Heart Stone

Family Unity Tragedy Shatters

Beyond the Kingdom of Long Heart Stone

Star Knight Shines Journey

The Final Battle

The Challenges of Sudden Change in Life

The Truth will set you free

Knight Wings Greatest Challenge.

Ice Storm Blizzards Journey

Visions of the Blind

Varian Frost Swirl

Romance and Tragedy

Out of the Shadow and Into the Light

Family Separated a Journey to Reunite

depending on the content written in the series books can be Combined or Split.

Edited by RaphLuna
Update Status
  • Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, RaphLuna said:

Guardian of the Relics..  Yes each Species is Already Completed,. However i will not reveal who they are unto 2019...

enjoy my Sneak Peak to my Creation 's

"'The Story of Crystal Frost the Kingdom of Long Heart Stone and Beyond''    now 16 Novels Long...

''Diversity Divides Us, Unity Unites Us All, The Story of The Clyony''

this Project is in Both Rich in Beautiful Creative Stories combined with Illustrations to bring my creation to life..

along with poetry and Songs that will flow within my creation

1221945836_RelicsoftheGuardiand.thumb.png.2c38bf9334a38642096c689e853a44a6.png

This looks Awesome.

Edited by Dabmanz
Incorrect spelling

Thank You Friend.

However this is just a Tiny Crumb to the Massive Content to my creation..

There is a lot of work to my creations.. And to be honest I'm just getting Warmed up.. I planned out 16 Books so far however im thinking of a 17  book to the series as Well. And who knows

The family Tree that Started from Ross Forest and Juliette Dew Drop,  has grown so Elegant and beautiful, there are many challenges hardships, and sadly death... however the story has many twists and turns however it will put the reader, viewer at the edge of their seat..

my creation in not boring, and no its not MLP based either... For i have Broke those chains a long time ago, and set my creative mind free, to bring forward stories the world have never seen nore herd of..

In other words I must work in the shadows until im ready to cone into the light.

You thought MLP was The Best. I admit they have beauty style grace and charm, and i too loved and cherished their stories.

however i love a kinds of Cartoons, many unique gifted and so Rich in stories..

Hasbro Dare try to take me Down..

My Reply BRING IT ON.   I have no fear of them because they got noting on my creation ;)

And yes I Stand to Fight for the world and the stories i created from within my very Heart Mind and Soul.

Skyler, Blossom Flower Rose, and Crystal Frost. Are getting plush made By this Beautiful Gifted Artist..

Here is Skyler Work In Progress So Far..

2091428099_LionCubCreationsSkylerHead.thumb.jpg.a07b775a23f7738cb5ef4a893dd02d36.jpg

icm_fullxfull.172788809_4uq1trrdsveogkgwkg48.thumb.jpg.12eb111c8ac56453a8ca0b416b2e3710.jpg

She is Very Talented., When i am ready to have more of my creations made into plush. She gets The Exclusive in my Journey.

More Sneak Peaks On the Way...

Hugs. .

• Brohoof 1

Hey @RaphLuna,

I've edited your message a bit as the image you posted contained links to an artistic studio outside the forums. However, the artist you've mentioned is known here on the forums as Unicornia Workshop, therefore I have switched the link to their commission shop so you can still give them credit for the work they're doing :)

As per exceptions to advertising content located in guidelines, while it is perfectly fine to leave links to your own content, please try to avoid sharing links to storefronts of shops of other artists, especially if they are located outside the forums.

• Brohoof 1