Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Origin of Discord The Draconquus

Luna's Admirer

latest?cb=20141008131812

So I am wondering about the origin of Dicord, and his specie (Draconequus). What's your thoughts about this? How do you like to think Discord came into being? Share your thoughts and opinion whether they're canon, your headcanon, or even fanon (by this I mean Discord's origin which is explained by bronies or pegasisters in fanfics or art).

Let's unveil the mystry behind our little draconquus.

@Totally An Admirer I moved your thread to Show Discussion. If your topic is about MLP they'll go in Show Discussion or Sugarcube Corner, for the show and fandom respectively. General Discussion, where you put this originally, is for things unrelated to MLP. :twi: Knowing is half the battle!

I'm still under the impression that Discord is one of a kind, and that 'draconequus' is a species name that was created to describe his appearance. It's sort of a sub-species to that of a chimera, which has also been shown in the show. Furthermore, I am also still under the impression that Discord is one of the oldest living things on the planet that Equestria resides in. To this day we have not been shown something that was stated to be older than Discord. He is a primordial entity that represents chaos, the spontaneity of nature - when he attempted to stop being this, he actually began to fade from existence, which to me means he's very important to the balance of nature.

@~C. Discord~ thanks for your opinion. 

And for others who'll reply please make sure to read OP clearly before responding.

His origin no needs to be related with canon, so that can be your headcanon or even fanon (fanfics or fanart).

Thank you very much.

I think I will share my opinion as well, as for me I like to believe what I read in fanfiction about his origin. There were a lot of them when multiverse was in its infant stages and chaotic energy was so abandant. Draconequus lived on that energy for mellania over mellania until their extinction which came around the time when multiverse was a rather we can say making early stars and gallaxies, and only one who was left was Discord who found himself ending up on a planet (which contains Equestria).