Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Attention TERA Bronies!

Skar

We'll, about two weeks ago the MMORPG, TERA, got released. If your on the server brightwood then you should join my guild, Apotheosis, they accept anyone and they are the nicest bunch of people i've ever met! I recently got the guild leader to become a brony. Website: http://apotheosisgui...p-thread/page/1

Anyway, I think it would be cool if there was some bronies on there that would love to join up and put on friends list with me. My character is Velenica. Also if you've been thinking about playing TERA, then I highly recommend you do! I was skeptical at first but the game really does live up to what it says it would be.

Imma look it up on YT. See if it looks like something for me :)

Do you have to buy more game time later like WoW, or is it a 1-time purchase btw? I don't really like games where you have to pay more than once.

Yeah its like WoW, 15 bucks a month. But if you think about it, 15 bucks for a month of amusement? good deal to me.

(edited)

I bought a not to long ago TERA and played it a little but I'm still unsure if I like it or not. The play style is different to any other MMO that I know about and I'm not sure which of the classes are right for me. I like SWTOR at the moment but as I don't know anyone else that plays it and I'm not happy with the guild I'm in I don't really feel like playing it by myself .

Edited by Dave247

I bought a not to long ago TERA and played it a little but I'm still unsure if I like it or not. The play style is different to any other MMO that I know about and I'm not sure which of the classes are right for me. I like SWTOR at the moment but as I don't know anyone else that plays it and I'm not happy with the guild I'm in I don't really feel like playing it by myself .

Wow sorry for a late reply! Well what server are you on?

Wow sorry for a late reply! Well what server are you on?

I have a character on Serpentis Isle as that is where the major Brony group is but I have made not effort to contact them yet as I don't want to get tied down as I haven't decided my thoughts on the game yet. I'm also not fussed about starting a new character as I only got up to Level 9 as a Priest and I'm not sure If I like the play style or not but I don't know which other class to try.

Your welcome to send me a PM to discuss this further of you want.

I have a character on Serpentis Isle as that is where the major Brony group is but I have made not effort to contact them yet as I don't want to get tied down as I haven't decided my thoughts on the game yet. I'm also not fussed about starting a new character as I only got up to Level 9 as a Priest and I'm not sure If I like the play style or not but I don't know which other class to try.

Your welcome to send me a PM to discuss this further of you want.

ok time for TERA 101.

All 7 classes in the game play TOTALLY differently from each other. I prefer a Berserker and I can not play a priest worth crap. My main is a level 31 Zerker on Blightwood

If you want to start a new character you should join up with me, I plan on starting a new character soon for my alt.

Awe, thanks for making this post Vel!! Those are very nice things to say about us, and of course, everyone is welcome to play with us. Tera may have a slightly different control and combat system than most MMO's, but you get used to it. If anyone has questions about this game, feel free to let us know. Again, thanks for the good words Velenica/Skar! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Well, hello to you! We sometimes get groups from the Dragonfall server. We are currently on Blightwood, also a PvE server. :)

I'll have to look y'all up :D

I don't mind switching servers if it adds to the enjoyment of playing :P

You are always welcome to join us! I am the guild leader, and my information can easily be found in the Social Menu of the game. :)

alright :)

I'll look y'all up sometime today when I get some free time ;)

I want to try TERA but I don't want to feel as if I wasted money on a game that I may or may not like, I hope they do a trial sometime soon?

I think theres some trials that come with the game itself. :huh:

maybe someone here has easy access to their box and can be better help than I am :(

Yes, they do have a 7 day free trial. It allows you to play eight characters up to level 23 in that time and you can decide if you like it. It does have restrictions, like no chat, trading, bank, trade broker, etc because it's mainly available to see if you like the game, story and combat. I would suggest trying it out to see if you like it. :)

(edited)

Well I search TERA free trial and well it was right there so I guess my post was invalid. :P

hope you end up giving it a shot :)

edit: what am I looking for in Social?

Edited by Gigachip

Our guild name is Apotheosis. You can search alphabetical or by number of praises to find us easily.

Ok Gigachip. I saw your app and accepted you in when you come back on our server. Have been busy fighting BAMs this evening :) Welcome!

Our guild name is Apotheosis. You can search alphabetical or by number of praises to find us easily.

Ok Gigachip. I saw your app and accepted you in when you come back on our server. Have been busy fighting BAMs this evening :) Welcome!

ok, sorry I just sent n' ditched.

don't have a computer thats powerful enough up and ready to play tera atm. well at least to make it non laggy

(edited)

ok, sorry I just sent n' ditched.

don't have a computer thats powerful enough up and ready to play tera atm. well at least to make it non laggy

Skar's PC is pretty low-end, it's just one he bought from Walmart. Doesn't even have a graphics card in it :P

At lowest settings I think he can still play the game reasonably though, may not look that nice but it's just tradeoffs.

Edited by Dave247

No worries!! Come online when you can, we'll be there! Good to have you in the guild and look forward to chatting with you.

It was also nice to see you online with Skar the other day Dave. Always nice to have friendly faces online. :)

See everyone in game!