Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Seaweed-Headed Dragon

If I'm thinking about things that make me happy, I have zero attention span for others, meaning I zoom out of a conversation quite easily. I have learned that nodding my head every now and then makes people think I am still listening :orly: (as long as it wasn't a question, I get away with it!)

It's not great. Even when I'm doing stuff I like to do, my mind tends to wander. It's also one of the reasons I have so much trouble falling asleep. One second I'm thinking about music lyrics, then I start thinking about something barely related to that song, then I do it again, and before you know it I'm thinking about the really big park near my high school I used to go to sometimes.

On 4/13/2014 at 3:30 PM, Ribbonfree said:

Mine essentially doesn't exist unless I'm interested in whatever is going on. I'm really really bad at letting my mind wander, and I can lose entire hours when I'm not paying attention.

^^ This is me ^^

I’ve got a short one unless I’m actually like really interested in something. Then it’s got my attention. It’s trying to get my attention on something else when I’m focused on something that’s hard after that. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...