private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

1 minute ago, Literally Snails said:

"There's no way to know what those motivations are, but I agree with you in general," Tricis said to Pad. "I suppose you could always try asking them, but I wouldn't really advise that."

@Unicorncob @reader8363 @Snow Frostflame @dragon4111

Dynamo nods, grateful in knowing that his theory wasn't too far fetched. "I might do that, but only if I run into Selene again. If not, then I might find out when I fight her. I don't blame you in your warning of not trying to ask them. You can never really tell what Team Rokata is up to." He says, trying to be smart instead of reckless. "Plus, I'm still healing from my injuries. If I went to talk to Selene in the state I'm in, then I'm only asking for trouble." He knew of his limitations and realized he still had a lot more to learn. "Hey, coach. I know you said we could always ask our opponents. However, there was something I was wondering. You seemed to know a lot about Rokata. Do you know anything about the other members of that team? If so, is there anything you can advise or warn us about that we may not already know?" He knew he might not get any response, but he didn't think it would hurt to ask. He hoped to gain any and all info about his opponent.

• Brohoof 1

Rose entered the bar and sighed as she requested a bottle. That's when she noticed Topaz. She decided to ask and if not, she can train. She headed over to her and asked in a friendly tone, "Mind if I have a seat or are ya preceding to be alone at the moment."

• Brohoof 1

On 1/16/2019 at 3:06 PM, Literally Snails said:

Tricis sat back down, making sure Rose and Pad were healed. "First thing tomorrow, team Tsunami fights team Crimos. After that, Team Rokata will fight a team called the Spirit Warriors. It's important that you all watch both of these fights."

Jade nodded. "Once I learn how Rokata fights, I can work on how to counter him."

• Brohoof 1

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

2 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Rose entered the bar and sighed as she requested a bottle. That's when she noticed Topaz. She decided to ask and if not, she can train. She headed over to her and asked in a friendly tone, "Mind if I have a seat or are ya preceding to be alone at the moment."

Tricis looked up from her drink and her ears perked up. "Rose?" She asked. Then her ears went down and she glanced at Rail. Lowering her voice she asked, "Why are you here?"

3 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"Hey, coach. I know you said we could always ask our opponents. However, there was something I was wondering. You seemed to know a lot about Rokata. Do you know anything about the other members of that team? If so, is there anything you can advise or warn us about that we may not already know?"

@Unicorncob @Snow Frostflame

Tricis's ears folded down. She sat down near Frostflame with her front hooves crossed. "No. I don't know anything about the ponies he's with. You might ask Shining Armor for that. I'm sure he's done his research." 

She looked at Jade and nodded at her statement. "If he fights tomorrow, which I suspect he will. He's gone a long time without showing off." 

• Brohoof 1

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg

Rose shook the bottle next to her hip and said in a quiet voice, "Came for a drink and though I'd ask if ya wanted a friendly chat. We can do it later if ya like." She could see Rail out of the corner of her eye, but didn't show any sign that she acknowledge him

Edited by reader8363

3 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Rose shook the bottle next to her hip and said in a quiet voice, "Came for a drink and though I'd ask if ya wanted a friendly chat. We can do it later if ya like." She could see Rail out of the corner of her eye, but didn't show any sign that she acknowledge him

Topaz rolled her eyes and leaned back in her padded chair. "Oh please, do you know how many ponies have "just wanted to have a drink" with me in the last hour? You aren't even the first mare." She explained. Then she leaned back on the table with a wide smile. "Though I've got to say I enjoyed your fight today quite a bit. That amount of pain you went through was just so incredible. I bet it just made you want to shout for joy, didn't it? Plus you're pretty brave to come here and talk to me with daddy watching."

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Rose said, "Thanks, and I wanted to, but was taught not to. With all serious, I'm not like the others, which might be something you hear a lot, I really was just coming in for get drink before training. I didn't know you would be here. So I decided to ask if ya wanted to chat. I'm sure he won't mind, unless he's one of the protective ones. " Her ear shifted slightly at the thought of some info that she didn't know, nor did her father.

Edited by reader8363

8 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

She looked at Jade and nodded at her statement. "If he fights tomorrow, which I suspect he will. He's gone a long time without showing off." 

"I'm sure he'll want to fight if I'm in the audience," Jade suggested. "I get the feeling he won't pass up an opportunity to try and intimidate an opposing captain."

Signature by @J.R.

Tricis's ears folded down. She sat down near Frostflame with her front hooves crossed. "No. I don't know anything about the ponies he's with. You might ask Shining Armor for that. I'm sure he's done his research." 

Dynamo frowned slightly as he could see coach's ears fold down. "I see." He says, looking down slightly at the ground, before continuing. "I'm sorry if I brought up anything disheartening. It's just what you told Jade and I was alarming. Rokata didn't seem like that bad of an individual. At least from what you described to us of him." He says, nodding as he looked back up to face the others. "That's a good idea. Hopefully, he'll find us to fill us in on who we'll fight next. You and Shining Armor seem like the type of ponies, who plan a few steps ahead." 

Just now, Unicorncob said:

"I'm sure he'll want to fight if I'm in the audience," Jade suggested. "I get the feeling he won't pass up an opportunity to try and intimidate an opposing captain."

@reader8363 @Snow Frostflame @dragon4111

"I wonder if the others will fight with Rokata tomorrow. I don't want to get my hopes up, but it might not happen. Seeing how Selene and the others were the only ones to fight in their first round." He says, voicing out his opinion, while listening to the exchange in conversation between Jade and Tricis. "I do wonder what kind of abilities he's capable of. The entire team has been show to have an array of unique strength, powers and abilities that makes them formidable." He mutters, a thought soon occurring to him. "So, what's the plan for now, Jade? I'm guessing it's more about resting up and going into more training? Although, where do we go from here on the training?" He knew he would ask Tricis, since she was the coach. However, he knew it was more appropriate to ask the captain as she was the one leading the team.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"I wonder if the others will fight with Rokata tomorrow. I don't want to get my hopes up, but it might not happen. Seeing how Selene and the others were the only ones to fight in their first round." He says, voicing out his opinion, while listening to the exchange in conversation between Jade and Tricis. "I do wonder what kind of abilities he's capable of. The entire team has been show to have an array of unique strength, powers and abilities that makes them formidable." He mutters, a thought soon occurring to him. "So, what's the plan for now, Jade? I'm guessing it's more about resting up and going into more training? Although, where do we go from here on the training?" He knew he would ask Tricis, since she was the coach. However, he knew it was more appropriate to ask the captain as she was the one leading the team.

"Since we have time until our next match, we rest and train," Jade instructed. "And we watch Team Rokata's match. We need to see how they fight and come up with how to counter their techniques."

She looked toward the door. "I'll go to the arena personally for it. I want to make sure their captain fights, and he seems to be the type who would try to scare me."

Signature by @J.R.

38 minutes ago, Unicorncob said:

"Since we have time until our next match, we rest and train," Jade instructed. "And we watch Team Rokata's match. We need to see how they fight and come up with how to counter their techniques."

She looked toward the door. "I'll go to the arena personally for it. I want to make sure their captain fights, and he seems to be the type who would try to scare me."

Dynamo nods as he was given the orders by his captain. "That sounds good to me. After everything we went through, we deserve a bit of a break. Although, training will have to start up later, or tomorrow. Whatever you and the coach make on the call." He says, nodding once more on the subject of Team Rokata's next fight. "You can be rest assured that I'll be there with you guys. These next few fights are ones that we can't afford to miss. Maybe after we see the matches and gain the info from Shining Armor, then we'll all formulate some plans. I can imagine the other teams will do the same, but it's better to be safe than sorry." He says, seeing Jade look towards the door. "You're going back to the arena? Do you want someone to go along with you? I should be able to." He tried to sit up, wincing slightly. He gained a bit of his magic back and he felt no pain or difficulty in movement. However, he was still drained from using his mind racer spell.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"You're going back to the arena? Do you want someone to go along with you? I should be able to." He tried to sit up, wincing slightly. He gained a bit of his magic back and he felt no pain or difficulty in movement. However, he was still drained from using his mind racer spell.

@dragon4111 @Unicorncob @Snow Frostflame @Arid_Blitz

"There will be no reason to go to the arena until first thing tomorrow morning. That's when Team Crimos fights team Tsunami. For now, I'd like an opportunity to speak to Frostflame in private." Tricis stood up and walked into one of the bedrooms gesturing for Frostflame to follow.

13 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Rose said, "Thanks, and I wanted to, but was taught not to. With all serious, I'm not like the others, which might be something you hear a lot, I really was just coming in for get drink before training. I didn't know you would be here. So I decided to ask if ya wanted to chat. I'm sure he won't mind, unless he's one of the protective ones. " Her ear shifted slightly at the thought of some info that she didn't know, nor did her father.

"Protective? What do you think the goons are for?" Topaz asked, she took a swig of her drink and complained. "Never lets me have any fun. This job is the closest he lets me get to pain and death. He's such a stickler."

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

@dragon4111 @Unicorncob @Snow Frostflame @Arid_Blitz

"There will be no reason to go to the arena until first thing tomorrow morning. That's when Team Crimos fights team Tsunami. For now, I'd like an opportunity to speak to Frostflame in private." Tricis stood up and walked into one of the bedrooms gesturing for Frostflame to follow.

Frostflame, who stood silent the entire conversation, listened to what his allies had to say... but mostly toned it out. He was more concerned about his next fight, debating with himself what needs to be done, until he heard his name. He focused in on Tricis who gestured him to follow. Still gripping his blade he dragged it along the floor, before picking it up. As he walked into the room, he had a feeling he knew why he was being summoned, his heart began to race as Tricis closed the door. "Speak your piece."

Sig2.jpg

Rose nodded and said as she placed her drink on the table, "I have the opposite problem, my dad doesn't protect me from anything. I'm grateful that he trust me with his job, but he expects me to learn like he did." She smiled and said quietly while not being completely serious, "He could pay me and give his bodyguards a break. I know the underworld like the back on my claw, sorry, hoof."

3 hours ago, Snow Frostflame said:

Frostflame, who stood silent the entire conversation, listened to what his allies had to say... but mostly toned it out. He was more concerned about his next fight, debating with himself what needs to be done, until he heard his name. He focused in on Tricis who gestured him to follow. Still gripping his blade he dragged it along the floor, before picking it up. As he walked into the room, he had a feeling he knew why he was being summoned, his heart began to race as Tricis closed the door. "Speak your piece."

"Go ahead and hold out a hoof for me. I need to analyse you so I can get a feel for your condition." She sat down with her hind legs crossed and started looking over Frostflame with her gifted eyes, looking at his invisible aura.

"You can relax, by the way. I don't know what you're hiding from, but it's none of my business."

2 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Rose nodded and said as she placed her drink on the table, "I have the opposite problem, my dad doesn't protect me from anything. I'm grateful that he trust me with his job, but he expects me to learn like he did." She smiled and said quietly while not being completely serious, "He could pay me and give his bodyguards a break. I know the underworld like the back on my claw, sorry, hoof."

Topaz chuckled and laid her front legs on the table as she sighed and sprawled out. "That's pretty generous of you, but he's had Rokata as his right hoof stallion for eight years. You and your friends are really impressive, but you're peaches compared to him. I don't think dad is in the market for a new bodyguard." Her ears folded down as she came to a realization. "Oh, you're gonna have to fight Rokata aren't you? That's too bad."

Rose said as she looked down at her drink, "Thankfully, I don't have to fight the team leader. Just the shadowy imposter that talk bad about my dad." She started trying to figure out ways to stop his pet completely, it probably couldn't be killed, since it's made of shadows, but maybe it can be overfilled.

13 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo nods as he was given the orders by his captain. "That sounds good to me. After everything we went through, we deserve a bit of a break. Although, training will have to start up later, or tomorrow. Whatever you and the coach make on the call." He says, nodding once more on the subject of Team Rokata's next fight. "You can be rest assured that I'll be there with you guys. These next few fights are ones that we can't afford to miss. Maybe after we see the matches and gain the info from Shining Armor, then we'll all formulate some plans. I can imagine the other teams will do the same, but it's better to be safe than sorry." He says, seeing Jade look towards the door. "You're going back to the arena? Do you want someone to go along with you? I should be able to." He tried to sit up, wincing slightly. He gained a bit of his magic back and he felt no pain or difficulty in movement. However, he was still drained from using his mind racer spell.

Jade nodded. "I wasn't planning to go until the matches begun," Jade said, then looked at Dynamo. "You can if you wish. It may even help if he has more of us to 'intimidate'."

Signature by @J.R.

2 minutes ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade nodded. "I wasn't planning to go until the matches begun," Jade said, then looked at Dynamo. "You can if you wish. It may even help if he has more of us to 'intimidate'."

Dynamo turns to Jade, who said he could tag along if he wanted. "I guess it could be good to go. It's always good to go with strength in numbers. I also agree with what you mean. If they want to intimidate us, then they can. All the more reason to either underestimate us, or they can show us what they can do." He says, but knew that it was okay to feel fear. He managed to get out of his seat as he walked towards Jade. However, he stopped as he turned to Tricis, who had told them it was pointless to head towards the arena. He opened his mouth to speak, but stopped as the coach called Frostflame over to speak to him. The gaming unicorn could only sigh as he turned back to his captain. A look of confusion and wonder was present on his face. "So, what do we do now? If we can't head to the arena for any matches, then what are we to do? I guess there's always training and maybe getting to know one another." He says, thinking of what the plan of action could be. 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, reader8363 said:

Rose said as she looked down at her drink, "Thankfully, I don't have to fight the team leader. Just the shadowy imposter that talk bad about my dad." She started trying to figure out ways to stop his pet completely, it probably couldn't be killed, since it's made of shadows, but maybe it can be overfilled.

Topaz's ears perked up. "Oh, I can't wait for that fight then! Mason is one sick bastard, even by my standards he can go a little overboard on the sadism. But that's what makes watching him fight so much fun!" She exclaimed. The alcohol was bringing her interest in pain out to the forefront. Either she was insane, or she had some peculiar kinks.

Rose's ears perked up and she said after she took a sip of her drink, "Sounds you like his style, any free tips on fighting him, so I don't end up as a bloody mess, or do I have to watch his fight to figure it out?" She noticed that alcohol has an effect on Topaz, so it might be useful info later in the years.

3 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Rose's ears perked up and she said after she took a sip of her drink, "Sounds you like his style, any free tips on fighting him, so I don't end up as a bloody mess, or do I have to watch his fight to figure it out?" She noticed that alcohol has an effect on Topaz, so it might be useful info later in the years.

"Hmmm," Topaz leaned back in her chair. She glanced back at Rail, who currently wasn't looking at her. She looked back at Rose. "Nope! Tenebris is pretty much invincible. It's faster than you can move too, and it moves for him. No one's ever come close to beating him, so how am I supposed to know how to do it?"

9 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo turns to Jade, who said he could tag along if he wanted. "I guess it could be good to go. It's always good to go with strength in numbers. I also agree with what you mean. If they want to intimidate us, then they can. All the more reason to either underestimate us, or they can show us what they can do." He says, but knew that it was okay to feel fear. He managed to get out of his seat as he walked towards Jade. However, he stopped as he turned to Tricis, who had told them it was pointless to head towards the arena. He opened his mouth to speak, but stopped as the coach called Frostflame over to speak to him. The gaming unicorn could only sigh as he turned back to his captain. A look of confusion and wonder was present on his face. "So, what do we do now? If we can't head to the arena for any matches, then what are we to do? I guess there's always training and maybe getting to know one another." He says, thinking of what the plan of action could be. 

"We rest and we prepare," Jade said, sitting on her haunches against the wall. "And we could learn more about one-another. It could be beneficial to how effective we are as a team."

Signature by @J.R.

1 minute ago, Unicorncob said:

"We rest and we prepare," Jade said, sitting on her haunches against the wall. "And we could learn more about one-another. It could be beneficial to how effective we are as a team."

"Fair enough." Dynamo says, retaking his seat back on the couch. "I know some of us had given a brief introduction when we all first met. After all the matches we went through, however, I guess it makes sense to know how to work as a team. Plus, I guess we are both students when it comes to learning from Master Tricis. What would you like to know about me?"

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"Fair enough." Dynamo says, retaking his seat back on the couch. "I know some of us had given a brief introduction when we all first met. After all the matches we went through, however, I guess it makes sense to know how to work as a team. Plus, I guess we are both students when it comes to learning from Master Tricis. What would you like to know about me?"

Jade blinked, looking at Dynamo for a moment, then toward a wall. She was an expert fighter, not conversationalist.

"Anything, really," she simply said, a little awkwardly.

Signature by @J.R.

8 minutes ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade blinked, looking at Dynamo for a moment, then toward a wall. She was an expert fighter, not conversationalist.

"Anything, really," she simply said, a little awkwardly.

Dynamo tilted his head as he noticed Jade was looking towards the wall. He soon rubbed the back of his neck as he blushed. He was somewhat shy as he never knew what to say in a conversation. "I-I guess I can ask an easy question. Where did you learn to fight like that? Did you ever other masters to learn from when it involved fighting? Also, you don't have to sit at the wall. There's plenty of room on the couch to sit. I promise I don't and won't bite." He says, patting the empty seat that was next to him. 

• Brohoof 1