Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

(edited)
Spoiler

@Unicorncob  @Snow Frostflame @reader8363 @dragon4111 @Dynamo Pad  @Arid_Blitz  @DwhitetheGamer

"Will the team captains please take their positions!?" Topaz asked in a showpony manner. The earth pony from the Spirit Warriors stepped into the ring, and Rokata soon followed. When the two stood off, she was dwarfed by the green pegasus.

"Rokata..." The earth pony said, "I hope you live up to your reputation."

"As I you." Rokata replied. His darkened voice echoed through the ring, picked up by Topaz's mic. "You have great power. It's unfortunate that you chose to enter this tournament, but I will respect your legacy with an honorable end."

"You really think that's possible?" The captain replied with an angry snarl. 

Rokata lifted a muscular hoof and pointed at the rest of the Spirit Warriors. "It is. And I'll prove it by fighting all five of you at once."

Topaz gasped and held her mic tight while wagging her tail like a puppy. "This is an incredible development, ponies! Rokata has just offered to fight the entire Spirit Warriors team five on one! This should certainly change the betting pools."

"What? But that's insane!" The captain shouted, she stepped closer to Rokata with a growl, "You mock us!"

"Easy, captain," A unicorn with a blue belt said as the other four members of the team stepped into the ring. "This will only make him easier to defeat!"

The captain growled and pointed at Rokata. "Fine then! Five on one if that's what you want!"

Topaz leaned in toward Rokata. "Rokata, do you accept these impossible odds?"

"Naturally. They're my terms. Sorry if that makes things harder to announce," Rokata answered.

"Err... right..."

The crowd stirred as the five members of the spirit warriors got into position. 

"Rokata's fame must have gotten to his head!" A gryphon near Jade and Pad shouted. "No one can fight a whole team at once!"

"Alright fighters, final match of the second round... Begin!" Topaz announced.

"You just made your last mistake, Rokata! The spirit warriors are unstoppable as one!" The captain shouted as her four teammates entered a formation behind her.

Rokata frowned, still standing where he was. "You once had great honor. I will restore what you've sacrificed."

The captain leapt into the air with her legs spread in a T formation. "Form up! Spectral dragon!" She commanded.

The captain was enveloped in a massive red aura that extended far from her body. The other members of her team jumped in different positions, all surrounded by an aura that matched their belts. When the five of them were all in the air, their auras started to take shape. Two of them created yellow and green auras in the shape of massive leathery wings. One created a chest and front legs, another created hind legs and a tail, and the captain created a massive dragon's head. They all linked together into a gigantic, multicolored, glowing dragon that nearly took up half the ring. The aura creating it was see-through, and the members of the Spirit Warrior's were visible within it.

"This is unbelievable, ponies! The Spirit Warriors have created a dragon out of their own auras and it's so bright I can hardly look at it!" Topaz announced.

The dragon lifted it's front legs and fired a stream of blue fire at Rokata. Rokata flexed his wings and lifted out one hoof in front of his body. When the stream of flames hit his hoof, it split to either side, leaving Rokata unharmed as the rogue flames instead crashed into two areas of the audience.

Rokata flapped his wings and dashed forward so fast he was like a blur. The dragon whipped around to face him but it was too late, he was beneath the dragon in less than a second. His right front hoof was glowing with a purple aura, similar to the technique Jade used to power up her kicks but infinitely more deadly. He punched at the pony in the center of the dragon and the whole beast errupted in an explosion of energy. The four other members of the Spirit Warriors were blown out of their positions and landed on the ring. The purple belted pony Rokata punched was no-where to be seen, completely destroyed in the spectacular explosion.

The remaining members recovered on the ground and turned their sights to Rokata. Each started jumping and kicking at him one after another. Rokata started backing away and swiftly dodging each attack. It wasn't until a dozen missed kicks that Rokata started counter-attacking. He sidestepped when a unicorn swung at him and then punched the pony in the back. He erupted in a red mist of blood and bone when the kick struck his back. The punch was so powerful it created a shockwave that exploded a section of the audience dozens of yards away! The explosion happened next to where Dynamo, Jade, and Tricis were sitting, the destruction ending only feet away from them.

Rokata did the same to another Spirit Warrior that attacked him, and again, it created an explosion in the stands. This time the explossion occured mere feet bellow where Jade was sitting, and it became obvious that Rokata was getting as close to Jade as possible and missing on purpose. Other audience members that were unfortunate enough to sit near the members of team lotus flew from their stands as the concrete pews errupted. Rokata dodged and struck a fourth member of the team, creating an explosion to Jade's right and leaving only the opposing captain alive.

She angrilly yelled and leapt at Rokata with a powered up hoof, swinging at his head. Rokata ducked beneath it and caught her hoof with his left fetlock, holding her in place above him.

"With this, you die a warrior's death, restoring your honor," Rokata stated. He punched upward at the trapped eath pony, exploding her midsection and showing the ring in her remains.

The crowd cheered vigorously as Rokata returned to the center of the stage, chanting his name. Rokata stopped next to Topaz and looked up in the stands at Jade. Even from that distance, she could tell he was looking directly at her. She, Tricis and Pad were surrounded on all sides by rubble and fallen spectators.

Something to work for, Jade Lotus.

Edited by Literally Snails
  • Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Rokata did the same to another Spirit Warrior that attacked him, and again, it created an explosion in the stands. This time the explossion occured mere feet bellow where Jade was sitting, and it became obvious that Rokata was getting as close to Jade as possible and missing on purpose. Other audience members that were unfortunate enough to sit near the members of team lotus flew from their stands as the concrete pews errupted. Rokata dodged and struck a fourth member of the team, creating an explosion to Jade's right and leaving only the opposing captain alive.

She angrilly yelled and leapt at Rokata with a powered up hoof, swinging at his head. Rokata ducked beneath it and caught her hoof with his left fetlock, holding her in place above him.

"With this, you die a warrior's death, restoring your honor," Rokata stated. He punched upward at the trapped eath pony, exploding her midsection and showing the ring in her remains.

The crowd cheered vigorously as Rokata returned to the center of the stage, chanting his name. Rokata stopped next to Topaz and looked up in the stands at Jade. Even from that distance, she could tell he was looking directly at her. She, Tricis and Pad were surrounded on all sides by rubble and fallen spectators.

Jade watched as Rokata battled the entire opposing team single-hoofed. It seemed he wasn't just a blowhard; he was as good as ponies said.

She gasped as the explosion went off beneath her; not for her own safety, but for the audience. They didn't like her or her team, but they were innocents. She flew this way and that, grabbing as many victims as possible and setting them down safely anywhere she could.

After landing back down, she barely flinched as the next explosion went off to her right.

He's trying to scare us. Scare me.

After the match ended, she met Rokata's glare with her own, spreading her wings in challenge. She wouldn't be intimidated. Not by this monster.

He's good, but I will be better.

41 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Unicorncob  @Snow Frostflame @reader8363 @dragon4111 @Dynamo Pad  @Arid_Blitz  @DwhitetheGamer

"Will the team captains please take their positions!?" Topaz asked in a showpony manner. The earth pony from the Spirit Warriors stepped into the ring, and Rokata soon followed. When the two stood off, she was dwarfed by the green pegasus.

"Rokata..." The earth pony said, "I hope you live up to your reputation."

"As I you." Rokata replied. His darkened voice echoed through the ring, picked up by Topaz's mic. "You have great power. It's unfortunate that you chose to enter this tournament, but I will respect your legacy with an honorable end."

"You really think that's possible?" The captain replied with an angry snarl. 

Rokata lifted a muscular hoof and pointed at the rest of the Spirit Warriors. "It is. And I'll prove it by fighting all five of you at once."

Topaz gasped and held her mic tight while wagging her tail like a puppy. "This is an incredible development, ponies! Rokata has just offered to fight the entire Spirit Warriors team five on one! This should certainly change the betting pools."

"What? But that's insane!" The captain shouted, she stepped closer to Rokata with a growl, "You mock us!"

"Easy, captain," A unicorn with a blue belt said as the other four members of the team stepped into the ring. "This will only make him easier to defeat!"

The captain growled and pointed at Rokata. "Fine then! Five on one if that's what you want!"

Topaz leaned in toward Rokata. "Rokata, do you accept these impossible odds?"

"Naturally. They're my terms. Sorry if that makes things harder to announce," Rokata answered.

"Err... right..."

The crowd stirred as the five members of the spirit warriors got into position. 

"Rokata's fame must have gotten to his head!" A gryphon near Jade and Pad shouted. "No one can fight a whole team at once!"

"Alright fighters, final match of the second round... Begin!" Topaz announced.

"You just made your last mistake, Rokata! The spirit warriors are unstoppable as one!" The captain shouted as her four teammates entered a formation behind her.

Rokata frowned, still standing where he was. "You once had great honor. I will restore what you've sacrificed."

The captain leapt into the air with her legs spread in a T formation. "Form up! Spectral dragon!" She commanded.

The captain was enveloped in a massive red aura that extended far from her body. The other members of her team jumped in different positions, all surrounded by an aura that matched their belts. When the five of them were all in the air, their auras started to take shape. Two of them created yellow and green auras in the shape of massive leathery wings. One created a chest and front legs, another created hind legs and a tail, and the captain created a massive dragon's head. They all linked together into a gigantic, multicolored, glowing dragon that nearly took up half the ring. The aura creating it was see-through, and the members of the Spirit Warrior's were visible within it.

"This is unbelievable, ponies! The Spirit Warriors have created a dragon out of their own auras and it's so bright I can hardly look at it!" Topaz announced.

The dragon lifted it's front legs and fired a stream of blue fire at Rokata. Rokata flexed his wings and lifted out one hoof in front of his body. When the stream of flames hit his hoof, it split to either side, leaving Rokata unharmed as the rogue flames instead crashed into two areas of the audience.

Rokata flapped his wings and dashed forward so fast he was like a blur. The dragon whipped around to face him but it was too late, he was beneath the dragon in less than a second. His right front hoof was glowing with a purple aura, similar to the technique Jade used to power up her kicks but infinitely more deadly. He punched at the pony in the center of the dragon and the whole beast errupted in an explosion of energy. The four other members of the Spirit Warriors were blown out of their positions and landed on the ring. The purple belted pony Rokata punched was no-where to be seen, completely destroyed in the spectacular explosion.

The remaining members recovered on the ground and turned their sights to Rokata. Each started jumping and kicking at him one after another. Rokata started backing away and swiftly dodging each attack. It wasn't until a dozen missed kicks that Rokata started counter-attacking. He sidestepped when a unicorn swung at him and then punched the pony in the back. He erupted in a red mist of blood and bone when the kick struck his back. The punch was so powerful it created a shockwave that exploded a section of the audience dozens of yards away! The explosion happened next to where Dynamo, Jade, and Tricis were sitting, the destruction ending only feet away from them.

As Rokata and the captain for the Spirit Warriors had stepped up to discuss the terms of the fight, Dynamo was surprised that Rokata wanted to fight the whole team himself. "Well, that's just great. Rokata's whole team is with him. Even so, I guess he just wants to get this fight done and over with. I was hoping to get any info on the others, but I guess we'll see what Rokata is all about." He glanced to the side as he heard the griffin's comment. He chose to ignore the comment and looked back to the fight. 'I wouldn't underestimate this guy. If they've seen what Selene and the others were capable of, then this Rokata must be no joke.' He thought as the fight had begun.

9 minutes ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade watched as Rokata battled the entire opposing team single-hoofed. It seemed he wasn't just a blowhard; he was as good as ponies said.

She gasped as the explosion went off beneath her; not for her own safety, but for the audience. They didn't like her or her team, but they were innocents. She flew this way and that, grabbing as many victims as possible and setting them down safely anywhere she could.

After landing back down, she barely flinched as the next explosion went off to her right.

He's trying to scare us. Scare me.

After the match ended, she met Rokata's glare with her own, spreading her wings in challenge. She wouldn't be intimidated. Not by this monster.

He's good, but I will be better.

The blue unicorn was impressed by the abilities of the Spirit Warrior team, but it was all for nothing as Rokata was on the offense. He watched as he dismantled the entire team like it was nothing. He scooted over as an attack passed by their side of the seats. His eyes widened as he thought Rokata was crazy, before he looked on in realization. 'He must know that we are here. He's not showing off, but to show us that he means business.' He audibly gulped, noticing a couple of audience members go flying from Rokata's attacks. He stood up and used his leviation magic to catch anyone he could. Dynamo noticed that Jade had flew up to catch the other's that were falling. He placed everyone he caught to an available seat as the match had come to an end. He could only sigh shakily as he saw the damage that Rokata was capable of. "I guess we've really got our work cut out for us now. With these next two teams, we'll have to be really prepared to bring our best to these fights." He says, turning his attention back to Jade and Tricis. "I guess it's time to leave and head back to the hotel, right? I still need to tell you and the others what my theory is on Team Crimos. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Unicorncob @Dynamo Pad 

Tricis nodded at Dynamo. "Yes, it would be best to get out of here, but there's someone you need to meet first." She said as she stood up. "Dynamo, can you find any team members you can and that them to come to Shining Armors private room? Jade and I will need to go there first."

• Brohoof 1

Rose sighed in defeat, she was hoping that her opponent would be fighting in the round, but sadly the captain had to take everyone on. She got up from the doorway and headed to get a drink, then maybe tail him. She shook her head, even if she could find him, his pet would spot her before anything happens. Maybe she could kill him as he sleeps, no, his team would be with him.

1 hour ago, Literally Snails said:

@Unicorncob @Dynamo Pad 

Tricis nodded at Dynamo. "Yes, it would be best to get out of here, but there's someone you need to meet first." She said as she stood up. "Dynamo, can you find any team members you can and that them to come to Shining Armors private room? Jade and I will need to go there first."

@Unicorncob @reader8363 @DwhitetheGamer @dragon4111 @Snow Frostflame

Dynamo raised an eyebrow as Tricis had told him and Jade that the team was going to meet someone. "We're going to meet someone? I wonder who it could be." He says, not expecting Tricis to tell him, unless the rest of the team was there. He nods as Tricis had instructed him to gather the rest of the team. "You've got it Coach, but I can't promise that they'll show up willingly." He frowned as he knew how some of the others would act. "I'll still do my best to get everyone to Shining Armor's private room. However, do you know where and how to get to the private room? I don't think I've ever seen those rooms around this hotel." He says, moving a bit out of the way to avoid any of the rubble around him and the others. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Literally Snails said:

Jade looked at Tricis, curiosity in her eyes. "Who are we meeting?"

On 2/2/2019 at 11:03 PM, Unicorncob said:

Jade looked at Tricis, curiosity in her eyes. "Who are we meeting?"

@DwhitetheGamer

"I'd rather you just saw," Tricis said as the two went to Shining Armor's observation room. They opened the door and there was Shining Armor and Copper sitting inside.

• Brohoof 1

Copper was humming a tune a bit as he sat on a chair, waiting for the others to arrive.  When they did, he looked over and stood up, observing the ragtag bunch with a curious expression.  Shrugging, he nodded at them and said, "Greetings.  My name is Copper Strikes.  I've been hired by your team to be an alternative, obviously."

• Brohoof 1

38 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

"I'd rather you just saw," Tricis said as the two went to Shining Armor's observation room. They opened the door and there was Shining Armor and Copper sitting inside.

@reader8363 @dragon4111 @Snow Frostflame

As Dynamo started to exit the stadium, he had thought he heard Tricis give the name, but he knew he had more important matters to attend to. He had to get to the room and gather the others to meet at the private room. It took him a couple of minutes, due to the retreating crowd from the previous fights. After some time had passed, he eventually made his way back to the lobby and the hotel room. As he reached their hotel room, Dynamo had knocked on the door, before entering the room. He had noticed that the others had been watching the matches from the TV. "Hey, you guys? The coach wanted us to meet in Shining Armor's private hotel room. Apparently, she said we're going to meet a new teammate and discuss a strategy meeting on fighting team Crimos." 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Jade followed Tricis into Shining Armour's private room, and bowed to the Prince of the Crystal Empire once she was close enough. "Your Highness."

12 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Copper was humming a tune a bit as he sat on a chair, waiting for the others to arrive.  When they did, he looked over and stood up, observing the ragtag bunch with a curious expression.  Shrugging, he nodded at them and said, "Greetings.  My name is Copper Strikes.  I've been hired by your team to be an alternative, obviously."

She turned her attention to, and glanced the new pony up and down. She wasn't sure what to make of him, and she didn't like the idea of an 'alternative'.

Nevertheless, she bowed her head in greeting. "I am Jade Lotus, this team's captain."

• Brohoof 1

On 2/4/2019 at 6:24 PM, DwhitetheGamer said:

On 2/5/2019 at 7:25 AM, Unicorncob said:

Jade followed Tricis into Shining Armour's private room, and bowed to the Prince of the Crystal Empire once she was close enough. "Your Highness."

She turned her attention to, and glanced the new pony up and down. She wasn't sure what to make of him, and she didn't like the idea of an 'alternative'.

Nevertheless, she bowed her head in greeting. "I am Jade Lotus, this team's captain."

Tricis turned to Jade, standing between her and the door with Jade in the center of the room. "Jade, Copper here is going to be fighting in your place during the semi finals. I picked him myself and I know his abilities will be enough to make sure this team makes it to the finals in your absence." Tricis explained. "Jade, do you understand why you won't be participating in the semi finals?"

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Tricis turned to Jade, standing between her and the door with Jade in the center of the room. "Jade, Copper here is going to be fighting in your place during the semi finals. I picked him myself and I know his abilities will be enough to make sure this team makes it to the finals in your absence." Tricis explained. "Jade, do you understand why you won't be participating in the semi finals?"

Jade's wings ruffled softly at Tricis' words. She didn't like the idea of not participating with her team, especially being replaced in the semi-finals, but Tricis knew what she was doing.

She pictured Rokata and his team, the unnatural aura they created with just their presence. She needed to find what was causing it, but she had a feeling it would not be present.

She nodded slowly. "I do."

11 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

1 hour ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade's wings ruffled softly at Tricis' words. She didn't like the idea of not participating with her team, especially being replaced in the semi-finals, but Tricis knew what she was doing.

She pictured Rokata and his team, the unnatural aura they created with just their presence. She needed to find what was causing it, but she had a feeling it would not be present.

She nodded slowly. "I do."

This actually surprised Copper to some extent, and it showed with his expression.  He was replacing the leader?  What happened to Jade that caused this to occur?  He half expected to replace someone else on the team, but this was a complete first.

He mentally shrugged, though.  He'll ask later, but for now he said to Jade, "Don't worry.  I'll try my best."

Now he turned to Tricis and continued.  "Assuming you already paid for my stay for just the semi-final match, you'll need to pay me half of what ponies owe me for a mission.  25 bits."  He had already told Tricis that the payments were for his family rather than himself.

• Brohoof 1

@DwhitetheGamer@Literally Snails

Draco felt ignored as he looked at the new pony. "A fellow merc? what guild are you from?" Draco asked as he crossed his arms looking at him. He smirked slightly as he waited for an answer. He chuckled slightly to himself as he heard what dynamo had said. A meeting with Shining armor? sheesh.

Edited by dragon4111

17 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

Draco felt ignored as he looked at the new pony. "A fellow merc? what guild are you from?" Draco asked as he crossed his arms looking at him. He smirked slightly as he waited for an answer. He chuckled slightly to himself as he heard what dynamo had said. A meeting with Shining armor? sheesh.

The blue Earth Pony looked over at Draco, raising an eyebrow at him.  "A guild?  Sorry but I work alone for now, and I never figured to join one.  What guild are you from?"  He was genuinely curious as to what guild Draco is from, and he might join it at some point.

(edited)

@Unicorncob @reader8363 @Dynamo Pad @DwhitetheGamer @dragon4111 @Snow Frostflame

Rose, Draco, and Pad arrived at Shining Armors private observation room with Jade, Tricis, and Copper. Frostflame was still nowhere to be seen.

Tricis watched Copper and Draco interract before Shining Armor cut in. 

"We needed all of you here to get you on the same page," he said "Jade wont be able to make it to the semi finals because Tricis needs to complete her training. That means we have an alternate, and that also means we'll need to pick one of you to act as captain in her place."

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Rose, Draco, and Pad arrived at Shining Armors private observation room with Jade, Tricis, and Copper. Frostflame was still nowhere to be seen.

"We needed all of you here to get you on the same page," he said "Jade wont be able to make it to the semi finals because Tricis needs to complete her training. That means we have an alternate, and that also means we'll need to pick one of you to act as captain in her place."

Well that answered the question for Copper.  Jade needed to train Tricis for the last fight should the team make it past Team Crimos.  He could probably fit as Captain, but he'd rather not do it because he just came here and wasn't trusted yet.

Now that he looked at the squad in question, he smirked.  "Nice bunch you got here, Captain," he said to Jade.  "I'm quite surprised."

@Dynamo Pad

At that point he noticed the gamer unicorn, which made his eyes widen in shock.  "DYNAMO?!" he said with a huge smile.  "Long time no see!"

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

@Unicorncob @reader8363 @Dynamo Pad @DwhitetheGamer @dragon4111 @Snow Frostflame

As Dynamo gathered Rose and Draco to the observation room, he opened the door, before walking in and giving Tricis an apologetic look. "I hope you can forgive me, coach. I found the others in the room watching the match. However, it seems that Frostflame is nowhere to be seen. I made sure to search the entire area of the arena and hotels, but nobody has seen him."

He nodded to Shining's explanation as he took a seat on the nearest chair. He was surprised at first that Jade wouldn't be in the next round. However, upon remembering what Tricis had said, he nodded in understanding. "I remember the coach saying something like that, while Jade and I were watching the other matches in the arena. I guess training can't be helped, on account that we saw what Rokata is truly capable of." He sighs, lowering his head to look at the floor. "To be honest, it didn't even feel like he was a pony. Throughout that entire display, the other members pale in comparison to him. When I tried to sense his energy, it felt like his power was limitless." He shook his head, but he remembered what Jade had told him. "That's why we really need to work hard and stick together on this. It's what Jade told me before. I know I'm scared, but I know we have a chance to win this. I'm not exactly sure how, but I just know there's a way." He says, looking up with a worried, yet determined expression in his eyes. "I guess we can figure out the idea of captain later. I do have an idea of how the next team works. Which is why I wanted to have everyone together, so we can discuss a strategy."

5 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

At that point he noticed the gamer unicorn, which made his eyes widen in shock.  "DYNAMO?!" he said with a huge smile.  "Long time no see!"

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard someone had addressed him. He looked to see a blue, male earth pony, who had a huge smile upon his face. "I'm really sorry and I hope this doesn't sound rude. It's just...do I know you? My name is Dynamo, but not a lot of ponies know me personally." He says, tilting his head in confusion. 

@DwhitetheGamer

"The Courier's Guild," Draco stated with a grin on his face. "We are mostly ponies, griffins, diamond dogs, among others which is lead by Ancalagon The Black," Draco said with a chuckle on his face. "We deal with warring tribes in Zebrafrica, along with afew body guard jobs. But there are times where we need to get our hooves bloody," he stated quietly.

@Literally Snails

Draco then looked at Tricis with a sigh and said "Yeah finish her training now," his voice dripped with sarcasm as he placed a hoof to his forehead. Draco then pulled out a cigarette and lit it up.

Edited by dragon4111
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard someone had addressed him. He looked to see a blue, male earth pony, who had a huge smile upon his face. "I'm really sorry and I hope this doesn't sound rude. It's just...do I know you? My name is Dynamo, but not a lot of ponies know me personally." He says, tilting his head in confusion. 

"You don't remember me?" Copper asked with his trademark grin, heading to Dynamo and patting him on the back.  "I was the one you always talked to when we were sparring partners in Karate.  I believe it was that 5th Degree Black Belt mare, I don't remember her name, who we met under.  My name is Copper Strikes, and you used to call me Tip Toes because of my agile hooves."

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

"You don't remember me?" Copper asked with his trademark grin, heading to Dynamo and patting him on the back.  "I was the one you always talked to when we were sparring partners in Karate.  I believe it was that 5th Degree Black Belt mare, I don't remember her name, who we met under.  My name is Copper Strikes, and you used to call me Tip Toes because of my agile hooves."

Dynamo could only watch quietly as Copper had made his way over to him. He was surprised as the earth pony had patted him on the back, but soon, something had sparked within Dynamo's memories. As he took a closer look to the earth pony, his mind flashed back to a pony he had met years ago. Back when he was still living in his old hometown of Fillydelphia. There was a blue, earth pony, who was training alongside him with his teacher. The face of his fellow student became clear, before the face suddenly evolved into the face he saw today. With a gasp, his eyes widened as his face broken out into a wide, yet happy grin. "COPPER!! Dear, sweet Celestia! It really is you, my friend!" He exclaimed, getting out of his seat and pulling his childhood friend into a tight hug. He couldn't help in chuckling happily after reuniting with an old friend. Even though this was time to be serious and they could catch up later. He still couldn't help, but to at least have some good news after all the team had gone through, so far.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2/8/2019 at 2:08 PM, dragon4111 said:

@DwhitetheGamer

"The Courier's Guild," Draco stated with a grin on his face. "We are mostly ponies, griffins, diamond dogs, among others which is lead by Ancalagon The Black," Draco said with a chuckle on his face. "We deal with warring tribes in Zebrafrica, along with afew body guard jobs. But there are times where we need to get our hooves bloody," he stated quietly.

@Literally Snails

Draco then looked at Tricis with a sigh and said "Yeah finish her training now," his voice dripped with sarcasm as he placed a hoof to his forehead. Draco then pulled out a cigarette and lit it up.

Tricis didn't respond positively to sarcasm she didn't dish out herself. "Yes, that's exactly what I said." She replied. "And when would you finish her training instead? After she's dead or before she's capable? Please shower me with your wisdom."

@Unicorncob

Tricis turned her attention to her apprentice, "the fact of the matter is, it would have been better to finish Jades training earlier, but she wasn't strong enough when this tournament began. She might not even be strong enough now. In fact, it would be risky for us to attempt this tommorrow. In the end it is Jades decision." She narrowed her eyes at her. "Jade, if you think you can fight Rokata as you are now, I can send Copper back home and you can fight without it."

• Brohoof 1