Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

the up coming eqg "the other side"

venelopi

no, im not talking about the rarity song we got,like, a week ago. i'm talking about the one that has been leaked out from one of the brony-cons:

if you didn't hear about it, go here

i would love to hear what you jave to say, and i'll be back when i can to check what happened (I'm really bussy today)

venelopi quill

On 10/19/2018 at 2:04 AM, AlexanderThrond said:

That's probably not going to be called "The Other Side." 

why not?

oh rigth, the new song and all that.....

On 10/20/2018 at 5:24 AM, heavens-champion said:

Yeah. About that. The Other Side isn't the title for the upcoming special. It's the title of an Equestria Girls Short released this month.

yeah, i realized it only when it came out on youtube.

but it is a confuzing thing.

On 10/19/2018 at 2:04 AM, AlexanderThrond said:

That's probably not going to be called "The Other Side." 

what do you think it will be called then?

p.s. i can't wait for it to come out, couse the idea of the two worlds meeting is awsome! :-) 

This special does have a lot of potential judging from the trailer that was shown during San Diego Comic Con earlier this year. What I do suspect though is that what we saw was an early version of what we will end up getting so some changes might occur. Or I could be wrong and that they are much further ahead than expected. In any case, I'm looking forward to it no matter what it is since it's new Equestria Girls content.

On 10/22/2018 at 11:30 PM, Ganondorf8 said:

This special does have a lot of potential judging from the trailer that was shown during San Diego Comic Con earlier this year. What I do suspect though is that what we saw was an early version of what we will end up getting so some changes might occur. Or I could be wrong and that they are much further ahead than expected. In any case, I'm looking forward to it no matter what it is since it's new Equestria Girls content.

yeah, me too!

i'm preety sure there more ahead on this then we think, but i don't reslly know for sure.