Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's a good side hustle

Aurelion Star

Being a pimp, kidnapping aaaand drugs.... Oh wait wrong forum...

I mean ahmmm! Uhhh gambling... Oh wait still wrong forum umm uhhh... Crap...

Ask your local government for a part time job?

Before considering a "side hustle" always look at your current situation and think about how you may be wasting money. If you are a needless traveler ride a bike if you are in town, especially during the summer. Dieting and cutting out fast food is also very efficient. Don't use chemicals that you do not need. I leisure spend a lot, by my lifestyle is predetermined ATM... Don't buy overpriced products and limit consumption and usage on these products that have the same efficiency. I know this detracts from the post, but being fiscally conservative is a hustle all its own that most aren't smart or disciplined enough to do.

• Brohoof 3

I have a few coworkers that are also Uber and Amazon drivers. You could look into doing something like that on the side. I know my one coworker said she’s making a lot of money driving for Amazon on the side. 

You could get a vending route. The start-up can be expensive as it will entail buying your own vending machines, and then you’ll have to maintain them and keep them stocked. But the money isn’t bad once you get up and running, and you can sometimes get decent deals on used machines online. Get your stock from a wholesaler or bulk store like Sam’s Club, mark it up accordingly and you’re good to go. Some vendors may be willing to sell you one of their machines or even split the profits if you provide the stock. I have a one-machine sideline at a local hotel and the owner let me have the profits in exchange for keeping his machine stocked. He keeps the machine for his customers but didn’t want to stock it all the time. So I provide the stock, he provides the machine and everybody wins.

If that doesn’t work, I ran into a man on a street corner near my apartment and he was offering to tell me a joke for a dollar. I didn’t take him up on it but now I kinda wish I did because I’m curious what kind of joke is worth a dollar. 

• 4 weeks later...

Just be a salesman. Depending what business you’re getting yourself into- you’ll actually make a descent money out from it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...