Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

LittleMistakes

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

1.png.ad01be773a20086bf273a8c4d27a885d.png

Introduction:
My name on the forums here is 'LittleMistakes' and I am a 17 years old male from the United Kingdom of North Wales, I named myself 'Little Mistakes' purely because of Derpy. I find that pony funny in most of the situations she brings herself into and just how derpy she is!

The only things you'd probably be interested in knowing about me is that I have blond hair and blue eyes yikes and I am around 5'11. 

Hobbies:
I have a variety of hobbies, mainly I am into my fitness and sports however, due to my anxiety the sports side of things have decreased in recent years however I do try to maintain my fitness to a good level at the very least, I enjoy playing games on both PC and Console though I've been fairly busy to continue playing those games due to the college course I am on which is in relate to Game Development, Coding and Media and it's just common sense when it comes to which out of the two is important though during the weekends I have to enjoy myself so my common sense get's thrown out of the window completely and just have fun with games! 

I enjoy getting to know new people and I mostly enjoy making people happy and solving their problems or issues/seeking general answers, I enjoy playing games and completing them! It's literally annoying to see games in my steam library that are uncompleted without 100% achievements!

Dislikes:
I dislike trolls, arguments, people raising their voices as I can be a fairly sensitive individual and I dislike being unable to complete tasks/requests given to me and disappoint.

Contact Info:
Discord- LittleMistakes#2434
Steam- Private Message as it's an account I keep secret!

3.png.13ee24b7806407a359c2c99a3b70752a.png

*you are free to ask questions via the reply and it'll be updated whenever possible*

How did you find MLP Forums?:
I found the MLP Forums when stumbling across the google searches when trying to find a community I can join and hopefully fit in.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?:
I've become a fan initially when I was 10 years old and that was around the time I got my first laptop and exploring the internet, which then I found My Little Pony: Friendship is magic related videos on You-tube and it's safe to say I was instantly hooked, literally hooked. 

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony?:
Fluttershy without a doubt.

2.png.4772d9231b46f620cde54e8313685e55.png

Edit 1 - 2/11/2018 - I've accidentally pressed a hotkey to send the post out completely when writing it down thanks to Chrome OS, if there's any questions feel free to ask! 
Edit 2 - 2/11/2018 - I've decided to complete the introduction topic.

Edited by LittleMistakes
  • Brohoof 9

6 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Welcome to the forums. It’s always good to see new faces around here. :mlp_icwudt:  Inhile you enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends. There are many here that like Fluttershy. So, you’re in good hooves. :kindness:

Many thanks for the kind welcome!

fluttershy+2.gif

• Brohoof 2

Mistakes? We don't make mistakes; we merely have happy little accidents. 

Be honest: you walked right into that. :D

Jesting aside, good afternoon, and welcome to the MLP Forums, LittleMistakes. :darling: I am pleased to make your acquaintance.

So, yet another gamer has joined the mix, hm? We have quite a few already... though the more the merrier, as they say. :D

Be that as it may, be sure to have an utterly splendid stay! :grin: I am looking forward to seeing you out and about.

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Mistakes? We don't make mistakes; we merely have happy little accidents. 

Be honest: you walked right into that. :D

Jesting aside, good afternoon, and welcome to the MLP Forums, LittleMistakes. :darling: I am pleased to make your acquaintance.

So, yet another gamer has joined the mix, hm? We have quite a few already... though the more the merrier, as they say. :D

Be that as it may, be sure to have an utterly splendid stay! :grin: I am looking forward to seeing yo out and about.

Thank you!

• Brohoof 2

Hello there, you seem to like Fluttershy, right? That's a great choice in a pony!

Also game development and coding? That does sound pretty neat to do!

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, TwilySparky said:

Hello there, you seem to like Fluttershy, right? That's a great choice in a pony!

Also game development and coding? That does sound pretty neat to do!

Yes, I do like Fluttershy mainly because she's a complete replica of my personality!

I am currently on level 1 so it's fairly basic at this current moment but I got 3+ years to improve.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, LittleMistakes said:

Yes, I do like Fluttershy mainly because she's a complete replica of my personality!

I am currently on level 1 so it's fairly basic at this current moment but I got 3+ years to improve.

So shy and adorable? :-P

But yeah, for me, I'm doing college courses on being a system administrator. I've almost gotten my certifications and degree on it too!

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, TwilySparky said:

So shy and adorable? :-P

But yeah, for me, I'm doing college courses on being a system administrator. I've almost gotten my certifications and degree on it too!

The shy part is for sure, the adorable part? highly debatable! 

Also good job on getting towards that degree!

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Bas said:

Welcome to the herd!

1889364892_19__sourceneeded_safe_edit_editedscreencap_screencap_fluttershy_pinkiepie_rainbowdash_spike_overabarrel_animated_dragon_earthpony_ei_female_firs.gif.2ede82a0808f2d98bffe8952e8d86113.gif

You made quite a career there!

I love how adorable your introduction posting is. Everypony can see you really put some effort into this!:D

14 minutes ago, Kevin Tang said:

Wow! that is a good and organized intro. Kinda reminds me of Twilight.

Welcome to the forum!

Enjoy your stay and have fun!

Thank you both! x 

I do try my best to have a good first impression and I do try to keep my quality of posts at a good standard so I appreciate your kind words!