Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Few Words of Admiration for Princess of The Night

Luna's Admirer

Summary: A little time has passed since Princess Luna has returned to Equestria, and Luna still feels down and broken. So, her sister announced a holiday just for her.This is Lunar Appreciation Night, and ponies all over the Equestria are supposed to celebrate this, by writing the letters to newly redeemed Princess of the Night to make her feel better. Though there were a few letters with decent lengths but most of letters were nothing more than simple phrases "We love you Princess Luna" and "Happy Lunar Appreciation Night", which to some extent make her feel even worse, until she read out one letter which made her day (or in her case, night).

Dear Princess Luna
The most adored Princess of The Night

And

The Beauty of The Moon, and The Glimmers of The Stars

Please accept the humble Greetings from one of your most pitiful subjects. I don't have words enough to explain my joy as I write this letter for you. The words can't comprehend how I feel when I think twice every time before writing every single word in your high regards. My greatest and most humble apologies as I feel lost here. I am clearly not sure how or where can I begin, or can I even begin at all. But I'll try my best anyways, and I will expect to get forgiveness for such disrespect, cause you deserve much more than that. 

You're more than a Princess to Equestria, you're more than an Alicorn, when I think about this and I see that you're not less than a blessing to the Land of Equestria. The Night you bring is more than just the dimmed shade of sky with Stars, and when I think about this I see this as a symbol of love you hold for your subjects and your kingdom, and you want them to see how much you care about all of them whether they see this or not. Your Night beholds the beauty more beautiful than anything else I ever known. And when I am all alone, sitting under the darkened sky I see that beauty, more over I see your love, and your care for your subjects, hoping that they will see this and may know that you care for them too. 

I can just go on all my life and still I don't think I'll ever be able to explain how I adore the charming beauty of The Night you bring, but I also want you to read this letter today, so I could make you feel that you're also loved, that you're also cared. But before I finish this letter, and let you know the name of this disrespectful subject of yours, I want to say something more. The Night may beholds the most incomparable beauty, but there is something which I adore even more than the Night, which I adore even more than the Stars, the only beauty who beholds the beauty more beautiful and adorable than the collective beauties of a thousands Starry Nights, and that's you, Princess Luna. This can be you and only you, the most adorable of all things beautiful in Equestria. 

Your Highness, I hope you except these few humble words of admiration. 
Happy Lunar Appreciation Night

Your humble subject 

Night Glider

***Princess Luna's Perspective***

As Princess Luna finished the letter there was a genuinely true smile on her face, and tears in her eyes. She felt flattered as she looked towards a certain direction in horizon for some moments, before she she thought to herself "Maybe Tia is right," Luna smiled "Maybe some of my subjects still care for me, and others just needs a little time to understand."

Edited by Luna's Admirer
  • Brohoof 4

• 1 month later...

I loved this. However, I felt that saying “words can’t comprehend”, don’t go well together. Perhaps, “cannot comprehend”. It’s more formal. Instead of abbreviated versions of words. And if it from Luna’s perspective at the end, it would be , “As I finished the letter.” It’s little grammar tid bits but otherwise, I loved it.

7 minutes ago, Laina Charm said:

I loved this. However, I felt that saying “words can’t comprehend”, don’t go well together. Perhaps, “cannot comprehend”. It’s more formal. Instead of abbreviated versions of words. And if it from Luna’s perspective at the end, it would be , “As I finished the letter.” It’s little grammar tid bits but otherwise, I loved it.

Thanks. I will try to fix them on time. 

• Brohoof 1