Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We need more Luna episodes for season 9!

DivineMist1000

Just now, Mirage said:

I think it's what everyone one wants except the producers!

The way I see it, I think Celestia is more popular in the show and Luna is more popular among fans and in fan art!

Both princesses are amazing and beautiful so Both should have equal screen time within the show!

• Brohoof 1

Would be cool, but she really isn't a character they are centered on right now. It's mostly the young six and the mane six. Yes, this is wishful thinking but I'm just trying to be a bit real with you all here.

1 minute ago, TwilySparky said:

Would be cool, but she really isn't a character they are centered on right now. It's mostly the young six and the mane six. Yes, this is wishful thinking but I'm just trying to be a bit real with you all here.

Why do you hate Luna?:orly:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, DivineGlow1000 said:

Why do you hate Luna?:orly:

I don't hate Luna. I'm just trying to look at the show from a realistic point of view. :mlp_pout:

Just now, shyabetes3939 said:

Well, there was "A Royal Problem" in Season 7, but none in season 8.

I think that Luna, Cadance, Lyra, Octavia, Minuette, Moondancer, Cloudchaser, Flitter, Coloratura and Autumn Blaze all deserve some good screentime in season 9!

Somehow, just make an episode where that all happens at once!

• Brohoof 2

Luna is still seen as a secondary character, and in Hasbro's eyes, secondary characters won't move toy lines the way primary characters do. I think Luna deserves another episode seeing as she is long overdue for one, but again, we have to look at it through the big picture, that being what Hasbro wants.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Ganondorf8 said:

Luna is still seen as a secondary character, and in Hasbro's eyes, secondary characters won't move toy lines the way primary characters do. I think Luna deserves another episode seeing as she is long overdue for one, but again, we have to look at it through the big picture, that being what Hasbro wants.

Why does Hasbro hate Luna?

• Brohoof 1