When did you last get a haircut?

Cash In

About a month ago, prior to that I'd been letting it grow for about year and a half and it was getting to a nice length. I had to get it cut because I had two job interviews last month which predictably turned out to be a waste of time and I regret getting it cut now.

Barely two weeks ago. Feels good to have less hair on my head, especially during Summer.

“Discovery is dangerous . . . but so is life. A man unwilling to take risk is doomed never to learn, never to grow, never to live.” - House Harkonnen

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Late July. Getting about time to get another one, and I will once I get to go home from inpatient rehab for my leg.

"Never give up, because you can't succeed if you don't even try." - Personal Motto

"Anything worth doing has risks. Believe me, this is worth doing." Hortense-Guardians of Ga'Hoole book 2
:umad::yeahno::fiery::wub::ph34r::fluttershy::squee::sealed::yay::icwudt::pinkie::okiedokieloki:^_^:adorkable::love::orly::sunbutt::D:unamused::rarity::mellow:

• 3 weeks later...

I haven’t had a haircut since lockdown started.

• Brohoof 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi