Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What’s the future of EG is like?

Steve Piranha

Well, we know poneh will have it’s last season this year (:sniff :(), but the future of EG seems more ambiguous. I think it won’t last much either, but there’s no sign it’ll end as soon as FIM does, not officially, nor in the leaks. What you think? Could EG still be around after FIM ends?

5 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Well, we know poneh will have it’s last season this year (:sniff :(), but the future of EG seems more ambiguous. I think it won’t last much either, but there’s no sign it’ll end as soon as FIM does, not officially, nor in the leaks. What you think? Could EG still be around after FIM ends?

I think it might last a little longer. :mlp_rarity:

33 minutes ago, lyrabetes3939 said:

I think it might last a little longer. :mlp_rarity:

We got the upcoming spring special, probably the Starswirl do Over adaptation  (there was a story board of the festival in the leaks), and also some vectors for what’s presumed to be an adaptation of a book for human Twi

I think EQG will extend the life of G4, at least until the third quarter of 2020.

Probably a few years after, depending on the reception of the coming specials and the rest of EqG shorts S2.

I can see Equestria Girls continuing on into 2020 but not co-existing alongside the eventual generation five. As such, I'd go with another year at the very least until the inevitable comes along which is the final conclusion.

• Brohoof 1