Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What happened to Diamond Tiara?

FirePuppy

(edited)

Her last speaking role at all was when the CMCs just earned their cutie marks, and worse, we didn't see her for even one little second in Season 8!

With only one season left, it's her last chance to at least just show up more and not be like a full-time background pony. I really want to know what she is doing now.

Edited by FirePuppy
  • Brohoof 2

I think that Diamond Tiara recieved the redemption she deserved. I don’t think that there is much else the writers can do with her in a major way. To have her show up temporarily, however, I could see why some people would want that. I wouldn’t mind seeing her and Silver Spoon again even if it’s in a small way.

She might have received redemption, but we were not given the satisfaction of seeing how she uses it. FP actually asked a very valid question here I've been wondering about for forever. Tiara, who was a major, prominent character in her own little arc, simply vanished after she was "dealt with". And I find it absolutely unforgivable.

"Hey, thanks you've served as an antagonist for our 3 little heroines for so long, but now you're good so we don't need you anymore, go away."

It's just sad, to be honest, I secretly enjoyed having Tiara in the show. She gave a lot of meaning to CMC as a whole.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd love a DT episode, or at least a comic addressing her growth and new home life. Maybe this comic/book/episode could focus on Diamond trying to owe it up to the Crusaders for her cruelty after being mocked by a classmate about it, kind of like a "Spike at Your Service" done better and more seriously. 

What I believe will happen is that there will be a singular episode focusing on DT in S9 considering how much the fandom wants her in a major role again. 

Another episode idea I have is maybe DT meeting Cozy Glow, and come to think of it... that would be amazing. Maybe Cozy would try to hypnotize her just like Tirek did to Discord... the possibilities with that are just great.

Edited by imawesome
  • Brohoof 3