Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Healers and Shadows (1x1 with Catpone Cerberus)

Lucid_Nightlight

12 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Placidus looked at the goose.

"No, I'm not going to forget that. When do you ever see something like this."

"Besides, there are more memories to be made in this world."

Mystic didn't say anything, Placidus's reply didn't really have anything to do with what she had said, since she was talking about the conversations they'll forget, not the situation, and if there was more memories to make or no had nothing to do with the current situation.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)
46 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Mystic didn't say anything, Placidus's reply didn't really have anything to do with what she had said, since she was talking about the conversations they'll forget, not the situation, and if there was more memories to make or no had nothing to do with the current situation.

"Anyway, just don't try to keep the thing. That's a common reason for hospital visits. You can pet the ducks though. The adult ones, never the babies."

"Once some guy had an encounter with a goose and it ended with him having to get a fire hydrant removed from his stomach. They gave me a copy of the record and everything. Being an intern at clinics and hospitals is great."

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

On 5/18/2019 at 12:16 AM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Anyway, just don't try to keep the thing. That's a common reason for hospital visits. You can pet the ducks though. The adult ones, never the babies."

"Once some guy had an encounter with a goose and it ended with him having to get a fire hydrant removed from his stomach. They gave me a copy of the record and everything. Being an intern at clinics and hospitals is great."

"I can only imagine how he managed that." Mystic said "Though it's kinda annoying that can be fixed without a problem, but all doctors have to give for a hurting wing is to tell you need to let it rest." 

8 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I can only imagine how he managed that." Mystic said "Though it's kinda annoying that can be fixed without a problem, but all doctors have to give for a hurting wing is to tell you need to let it rest." 

"It is a matter of priorities. If a pony has a hurt wing, we will take a look at it. If it isn't broken or seriously hurt then there is nothing that needs to be done. We have bigger problems than someone's wing hurting a little."

This was true. If the wing was not broken, severed, sprained, severely cut, or infected there was nothing that needed to be done.

"Pain that is not serious is usually nothing worth worrying about."

3 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"It is a matter of priorities. If a pony has a hurt wing, we will take a look at it. If it isn't broken or seriously hurt then there is nothing that needs to be done. We have bigger problems than someone's wing hurting a little."

This was true. If the wing was not broken, severed, sprained, severely cut, or infected there was nothing that needed to be done.

"Pain that is not serious is usually nothing worth worrying about."

"If you have the time to take me in in the first place, you should at least be able to give me medicine or something, unless you want to waste your own time too, since you already wasted my time and money." Mystic pointed out.

19 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"If you have the time to take me in in the first place, you should at least be able to give me medicine or something, unless you want to waste your own time too, since you already wasted my time and money." Mystic pointed out.

"We can't waste medicine simply because someone's wing hurts a little bit. That's why we have pharmacies where you can buy non-prescription medicine. The prescribed stuff is for ponies who actually need it."

Placidus decided to point something out.

"The reason why you were taken as a patient is due to the fact that it is standard protocol to make sure there aren't more serious injuries going unnoticed. If you knew the wing wasn't that seriously injured, you should've gone down to a pharmacy and bought the non-prescription medicine. Or another thing you could've done if you didn't want to pay for that was simply walk to your fridge, get some ice, and put it on your wing."

9 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"We can't waste medicine simply because someone's wing hurts a little bit. That's why we have pharmacies where you can buy non-prescription medicine. The prescribed stuff is for ponies who actually need it."

Placidus decided to point something out.

"The reason why you were taken as a patient is due to the fact that it is standard protocol to make sure there aren't more serious injuries going unnoticed. If you knew the wing wasn't that seriously injured, you should've gone down to a pharmacy and bought the non-prescription medicine. Or another thing you could've done if you didn't want to pay for that was simply walk to your fridge, get some ice, and put it on your wing."

"You really think ice wasn't the first thing I tried?" "How stupid you think I am?" "Hay, I have ice on it right now if you haven't noticed." (mentioned at the start of the Rp.) "And I told you earlier that I have tried several different medicine already, that's why I went to a doctor, the least they could do is to tell what could help."

1 hour ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"You really think ice wasn't the first thing I tried?" "How stupid you think I am?" "Hay, I have ice on it right now if you haven't noticed." (mentioned at the start of the Rp.) "And I told you earlier that I have tried several different medicine already, that's why I went to a doctor, the least they could do is to tell what could help."

"Right, the ice right there, of course. I'd feel pretty stupid if I didn't know why that happened. The pony brain can only focus on so many things at a time and it can cause a pony to not something super obvious like that ice on your wing. It's also why you look for something without realizing you're holding it."

Placidus had to stop Mystic right there.

"You didn't try these several different medicines all in the same day, did you? If you did, you probably won't feel too great."

Placidus put his first-aid kit in front of him.

"If you are concerned about your wing, I can try to see if there is anything wrong that hasn't been noticed if you want."

It did seem a little weird that none of the medicines she has tried worked. Checking her wing seemed to be a good idea to make sure nothing is wrong.

11 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Right, the ice right there, of course. I'd feel pretty stupid if I didn't know why that happened. The pony brain can only focus on so many things at a time and it can cause a pony to not something super obvious like that ice on your wing. It's also why you look for something without realizing you're holding it."

Placidus had to stop Mystic right there.

"You didn't try these several different medicines all in the same day, did you? If you did, you probably won't feel too great."

Placidus put his first-aid kit in front of him.

"If you are concerned about your wing, I can try to see if there is anything wrong that hasn't been noticed if you want."

It did seem a little weird that none of the medicines she has tried worked. Checking her wing seemed to be a good idea to make sure nothing is wrong.

"Of course I didn't, I'm not born yesterday, I know the dangers of mixing medicine." Mystic said rolling her eyes "And there's no need to check it again, I know it's nothing serious, and I'm not concerned about it, it's just muscle pain, but it's extremely annoying to not being able to fly because nopony wants to tell me what would be best thing to get rid of the pain" "I can't even go to a masseur because they are too afraid of my shadows."

9 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Of course I didn't, I'm not born yesterday, I know the dangers of mixing medicine." Mystic said rolling her eyes "And there's no need to check it again, I know it's nothing serious, and I'm not concerned about it, it's just muscle pain, but it's extremely annoying to not being able to fly because nopony wants to tell me what would be best thing to get rid of the pain" "I can't even go to a masseur because they are too afraid of my shadows."

"So, a few days then? That does sound like a reason for prescription. Sadly since I'm an intern, I cannot prescribe you anything. I could numb it though."

He opened his first-aid kit.

"You aren't afraid of needles are, right?"

25 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"So, a few days then? That does sound like a reason for prescription. Sadly since I'm an intern, I cannot prescribe you anything. I could numb it though."

He opened his first-aid kit.

"You aren't afraid of needles are, right?"

"I control darkness as my talent, I'm way past of fearing some needles." Mystic simply stated, and it wasn't a lie "But are you sure it won't just stop me from flying for different reason?" "Since numb muscles are notably harder to use." 

4 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I control darkness as my talent, I'm way past of fearing some needles." Mystic simply stated, and it wasn't a lie "But are you sure it won't just stop me from flying for different reason?" "Since numb muscles are notably harder to use." 

"Flying wouldn't be a good idea if it is numb. Numbing it would stop the pain though. Would you rather not fly with pain or without pain?"

On 5/20/2019 at 8:18 PM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Flying wouldn't be a good idea if it is numb. Numbing it would stop the pain though. Would you rather not fly with pain or without pain?"

"Then there's no point to numb it, since the problems is the pain stopping me from flying." Mystic decided, she didn't see what good would come out if just changing the reason why she can't fly. "The pain doesn't bother me on the ground."

6 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Then there's no point to numb it, since the problems is the pain stopping me from flying." Mystic decided, she didn't see what good would come out if just changing the reason why she can't fly. "The pain doesn't bother me on the ground."

"If that's you prefer, I guess."

Placidus looked at the goose that was still very persistent.

"Look at this thing. He's still at it."

20 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"If that's you prefer, I guess."

Placidus looked at the goose that was still very persistent.

"Look at this thing. He's still at it."

"Goose don't give up, it's trying to tire my shadows out, so this will last until the it gets tired." Mystic said nonchalantly, she was now glancing around again, a goose fighting with shadows was amusing only for so long.

24 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Goose don't give up, it's trying to tire my shadows out, so this will last until the it gets tired." Mystic said nonchalantly, she was now glancing around again, a goose fighting with shadows was amusing only for so long.

The goose gave up on the shadows and turned his attention to Placidus. It let out a honk and started to go after him.

"That can't be good."

And Placidus was right. The next thing he knew, he was being chased by the goose.

21 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

The goose gave up on the shadows and turned his attention to Placidus. It let out a honk and started to go after him.

"That can't be good."

And Placidus was right. The next thing he knew, he was being chased by the goose.

Mystic just sat down and started watching the goose situation, she had no plans to help Placidus since this was rather amusing. She didn't say anything and let her shadows calm down, but didn't 'deactivate' them in case the goose tried to get to her again.

(edited)

@Catpone Cerberus (forgot to quote)

After a couple minutes, Placidus tripped and the Goose climbed on top of him trying to attack him.

"Begone bird!"

Placidus pulled a thing of pepper spray out of his first-aid kit and sprayed the goose in the eyes. The goose would run to the water and dunk its head in to wash it out. After that, it flew away deciding he wasn't worth the trouble.

"I knew this would be useful."

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
Forgot to quote

59 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

@Catpone Cerberus (forgot to quote)

After a couple minutes, Placidus tripped and the Goose climbed on top of him trying to attack him.

"Begone bird!"

Placidus pulled a thing of pepper spray out of his first-aid kit and sprayed the goose in the eyes. The goose would run to the water and dunk its head in to wash it out. After that, it flew away deciding he wasn't worth the trouble.

"I knew this would be useful."

Mystic just blinked, "Well, it was fun as long as it lasted." she then got up and stretched her legs "Or well, mostly just amusing, but still." she glanced around again "What do ponies usually do to entertain themselves in places like this?" 

15 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Mystic just blinked, "Well, it was fun as long as it lasted." she then got up and stretched her legs "Or well, mostly just amusing, but still." she glanced around again "What do ponies usually do to entertain themselves in places like this?" 

"Can you swim?"

Placidus swam here a lot. Usually he was by himself, but this time he was glad to have someone with him.

20 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Can you swim?"

Placidus swam here a lot. Usually he was by himself, but this time he was glad to have someone with him.

"I think." Mystic replied, her tone telling she didn't expect that question at this moment "It's been a while since I have swam, haven't really...bothered." she had tried to think of a real reason why she hadn't swam, but there really wasn't any. 

25 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I think." Mystic replied, her tone telling she didn't expect that question at this moment "It's been a while since I have swam, haven't really...bothered." she had tried to think of a real reason why she hadn't swam, but there really wasn't any. 

"Let's find out! I'm sure you will be fine."

They way he could see it, he expected Mystic to be able to swim. Besides, he knows what to do if someone can't swim.

22 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Let's find out! I'm sure you will be fine."

They way he could see it, he expected Mystic to be able to swim. Besides, he knows what to do if someone can't swim.

Mystic hesitated for second, giving Placidus a look that made it seem like she was trying to decide if she could trust him, but eventually she gave in and proceeded to take the ice off her wing and putting her stuff in a one place where she could keep it under watch. She then carefully tested the water.

36 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Mystic hesitated for second, giving Placidus a look that made it seem like she was trying to decide if she could trust him, but eventually she gave in and proceeded to take the ice off her wing and putting her stuff in a one place where she could keep it under watch. She then carefully tested the water.

Placidus went into the water. He floated and waited for Mystic to fully get in.

"Don't worry. If anything happens, I'll help you out. I haven't let you down so far."

Placidus waited patiently for Mystic.

18 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Placidus went into the water. He floated and waited for Mystic to fully get in.

"Don't worry. If anything happens, I'll help you out. I haven't let you down so far."

Placidus waited patiently for Mystic.

"That doesn't mean it can't happen." Mystic simply replied, she wasn't worried about not being able to swim, after all, in worst case scenario she could save herself with her shadows, but she was wary because she still didn't fully trust that Placidus wasn't trying to do something. She walked into the water, fighting the urge to open her wings and started swimming.