Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Healers and Shadows (1x1 with Catpone Cerberus)

Lucid_Nightlight

4 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Whatever it was, maybe they were having you do this so they could pin the blame on you if things went wrong. Then again, I wouldn't know since that isn't really my field of work. Anyway, the joke is really on him since he wasted his only chance with you."

He asked another question out of curiosity.

"Any idea of what became of him?"

"They don't need anypony to blame, it's known that they are great harm." Mystic informed "And I don't know, probably going around causing harm as they do." the use of him and they wasn't an accident, it was intentional since the pony, he, was part of they. 

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)
4 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"They don't need anypony to blame, it's known that they are great harm." Mystic informed "And I don't know, probably going around causing harm as they do." the use of him and they wasn't an accident, it was intentional since the pony, he, was part of they. 

"They must be pretty dangerous. It's a good thing you got away while you could. Who knows what kind of crazy things you could've been dragged into."

Placidus really enjoyed talking to Mystic. Although they were different, he really liked her attitude.

"Any idea what you will do if you see them?"

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
Added a little more.

2 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"They must be pretty dangerous. It's a good thing you got away while you could. Who knows what kind of crazy things you could've been dragged into."

Placidus really enjoyed talking to Mystic. Although they were different, he really liked her attitude.

"Any idea what you will do if you see them?"

"Probably try to get away from them by all cost." Mystic admitted "I would love to kill them or worse, but they are way too powerful for me." "Or anypony I know in that matter, hay, even princesses have had hard time taking them down."  "And just for your information, I learned this all after the betrayal, I would have never even given a chance to him if I knew who they were."

1 hour ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Probably try to get away from them by all cost." Mystic admitted "I would love to kill them or worse, but they are way too powerful for me." "Or anypony I know in that matter, hay, even princesses have had hard time taking them down."  "And just for your information, I learned this all after the betrayal, I would have never even given a chance to him if I knew who they were."

"Anyone is tough until they tranquilized. It's how we handle patients that go crazy trying to attack the doctors. And believe me when I say, it does happen. I almost got hit by a hospital bed once because of an out of control patient."

19 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Anyone is tough until they tranquilized. It's how we handle patients that go crazy trying to attack the doctors. And believe me when I say, it does happen. I almost got hit by a hospital bed once because of an out of control patient."

Mystic shook her head "You wouldn't get close enough, even my shadows can't get to striking distance if they so decide." "And even if you did, it would only work on him, but there's also it, it is the source of the power, and it can't be dealt with chemicals." 

25 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Mystic shook her head "You wouldn't get close enough, even my shadows can't get to striking distance if they so decide." "And even if you did, it would only work on him, but there's also it, it is the source of the power, and it can't be dealt with chemicals." 

"It's a good thing we have Princess Twilight and her friends to handle threats like them. And there's Discord, sure, but that's way too easy to say."

He continued with what he was saying.

"I wouldn't want to deal with them since I never was a fighter. And I doubt pepper spray will work against that source of power you were talking about."

19 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"It's a good thing we have Princess Twilight and her friends to handle threats like them. And there's Discord, sure, but that's way too easy to say."

He continued with what he was saying.

"I wouldn't want to deal with them since I never was a fighter. And I doubt pepper spray will work against that source of power you were talking about."

"Well, that's the thing, they are smart and avoid them." Mystic explained "And if anything that that thing said is true, even they wouldn't be able to destroy the power source, and it would only delay it until a new creature would take it." "And they aren't really threat to Equestria as a whole, just anypony with power." "So they most likely wouldn't even look at you if you met them."

4 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Well, that's the thing, they are smart and avoid them." Mystic explained "And if anything that that thing said is true, even they wouldn't be able to destroy the power source, and it would only delay it until a new creature would take it." "And they aren't really threat to Equestria as a whole, just anypony with power." "So they most likely wouldn't even look at you if you met them."

"If it were up to me, sealing the power source away or having it guarded by someone who is powerful would be a good idea."

Placidus suddenly thought of something.

"Remember how you said you could never get near them? What if you could take the power source when they don't expect it? Maybe when they are sleeping?"

10 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"If it were up to me, sealing the power source away or having it guarded by someone who is powerful would be a good idea."

Placidus suddenly thought of something.

"Remember how you said you could never get near them? What if you could take the power source when they don't expect it? Maybe when they are sleeping?"

"You would need to catch them first." "And then manage to somehow kill him, since they are linked." "What you think princesses are trying to do." 

Mystic shook her head "And It is part of they." "The source of power is some kind of sentient mask."

5 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"You would need to catch them first." "And then manage to somehow kill him, since they are linked." "What you think princesses are trying to do." 

Mystic shook her head "And It is part of they." "The source of power is some kind of sentient mask."

"A sentient mask never sounds good. Seriously, that actually sounds pretty scary. I'd probably bury that thing deep under the ground. I wouldn't throw it into the water though, everyone know that never works."

Placidus really liked thinking about possible solutions to problems.

"Maybe into a volcano? An inactive one would be a good choice. Even if it isn't destroyed, no one is going into a volcano since it isn't exactly healthy."

9 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"A sentient mask never sounds good. Seriously, that actually sounds pretty scary. I'd probably bury that thing deep under the ground. I wouldn't throw it into the water though, everyone know that never works."

Placidus really liked thinking about possible solutions to problems.

"Maybe into a volcano? An inactive one would be a good choice. Even if it isn't destroyed, no one is going into a volcano since it isn't exactly healthy."

"Again, that would need you to catch it first." Mystic reminded "And considering that I only saw it towards the end of the year, it most likely can turn invisible, if not fully disappear." "And then there is the fact that we don't know how powerful it's by itself, it could be able to vaporize you by touch as far as we know."

17 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Again, that would need you to catch it first." Mystic reminded "And considering that I only saw it towards the end of the year, it most likely can turn invisible, if not fully disappear." "And then there is the fact that we don't know how powerful it's by itself, it could be able to vaporize you by touch as far as we know."

"That's not something I'd like to experience. Maybe if Princess Twilight and her friends catch them, they could do that weird laser thing they always do."

"Well, I'm sure you won't see him again."

2 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"That's not something I'd like to experience. Maybe if Princess Twilight and her friends catch them, they could do that weird laser thing they always do."

"Well, I'm sure you won't see him again."

"I hope so." Mystic simply said.
She then took out things to make a sandwich and proceeded to make a sandwich for herself. "Why are you so curious about it anyway?" she then asked "It's not like you actually can do anything with that information."

1 minute ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I hope so." Mystic simply said.
She then took out things to make a sandwich and proceeded to make a sandwich for herself. "Why are you so curious about it anyway?" she then asked "It's not like you actually can do anything with that information."

"I have no idea."

He didn't really have any idea about what else to talk about. Placidus sat there for a moment trying to come up with more to talk about.

On 5/9/2019 at 8:18 PM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I have no idea."

He didn't really have any idea about what else to talk about. Placidus sat there for a moment trying to come up with more to talk about.

"Of course you don't." Mystic simply said as she started eating her sandwich, she naturally wouldn't suggest any conversation topics, because though it was nice to talk with somepony, she still had avoided talking for too long to actually know what ponies usually talked about.

31 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Of course you don't." Mystic simply said as she started eating her sandwich, she naturally wouldn't suggest any conversation topics, because though it was nice to talk with somepony, she still had avoided talking for too long to actually know what ponies usually talked about.

"You should really consider starting some sort of business. Those shadows are free labor and you could make some easy money."

Placidus started to get a little bored.

"You're not busy are you? Maybe I can take you somewhere."

9 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"You should really consider starting some sort of business. Those shadows are free labor and you could make some easy money."

Placidus started to get a little bored.

"You're not busy are you? Maybe I can take you somewhere."

"I considering my way of working to already be easy money." Mystic stated "I really don't want to be tied to specific times like I would if I wanted to have a successful business."

"Depends where."

7 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I considering my way of working to already be easy money." Mystic stated "I really don't want to be tied to specific times like I would if I wanted to have a successful business."

"Depends where."

"I don't really know where. I guess it depends where you want to go."

Placidus didn't really know what kind of places Mystic liked. How could he know?

59 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I don't really know where. I guess it depends where you want to go."

Placidus didn't really know what kind of places Mystic liked. How could he know?

"There really isn't any." Mystic said "I don't really go to places for fun, I only go to places where I need to go for reason or another, and otherwise I stay home." "Because what would be the point? I'd only risk getting to trouble for no reason like always." 

55 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"There really isn't any." Mystic said "I don't really go to places for fun, I only go to places where I need to go for reason or another, and otherwise I stay home." "Because what would be the point? I'd only risk getting to trouble for no reason like always." 

"I'm sure no one will go too crazy if you don't go showing off your abilities. Then again, you did say something about ponies freaking out over your cutiemark. Maybe you can just wear something over it if you're really that worried about it."

Placidus wasn't bother by Mystic's abilities, he only said this so that Mystic would be more comfortable.

3 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I'm sure no one will go too crazy if you don't go showing off your abilities. Then again, you did say something about ponies freaking out over your cutiemark. Maybe you can just wear something over it if you're really that worried about it."

Placidus wasn't bother by Mystic's abilities, he only said this so that Mystic would be more comfortable.

"And there it is again." Mystic said "My main problem with all other ponies." "I know you probably don't mean it in bad way, but again the solution was that need to hide myself because others are scared of lack of light." 

29 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"And there it is again." Mystic said "My main problem with all other ponies." "I know you probably don't mean it in bad way, but again the solution was that need to hide myself because others are scared of lack of light." 

"This is a complicated problem. You have the right to go where you want, but other ponies have an irrational fear that stops you from doing that."

"What is it that you feel like doing?"

20 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"This is a complicated problem. You have the right to go where you want, but other ponies have an irrational fear that stops you from doing that."

"What is it that you feel like doing?"

"No idea." Mystic replied "I usually just either work, clean my house, do something other productive thing, or just walk around aimlessly outside avoiding ponies" "I really don't care where you bring me, as long as it doesn't include other ponies." 

41 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"No idea." Mystic replied "I usually just either work, clean my house, do something other productive thing, or just walk around aimlessly outside avoiding ponies" "I really don't care where you bring me, as long as it doesn't include other ponies." 

"I know a good place. I know of a lake nearby that I could take you to."

It was a nice place and not many ponies went there.

14 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I know a good place. I know of a lake nearby that I could take you to."

It was a nice place and not many ponies went there.

"Lead the way I guess." Mystic replied, it wasn't like she had anything better do "Just don't try anything you would regret."