Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Healers and Shadows (1x1 with Catpone Cerberus)

Lucid_Nightlight

2 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Other than the shadow thing and the grumpy attitude, you seem somewhat normal. But I guess everyone is normal in some way. Except that yellow Lucid guy, he's weird. Not as weird as Discord though, that guy is really weird."

"Do you often share things behind ponies' backs?" Mystic asked "It's something I noted earlier, you talked awfully loudly about things that you shouldn't share around." "And until you're blackmailing somepony, that's just rude."

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Do you often share things behind ponies' backs?" Mystic asked "It's something I noted earlier, you talked awfully loudly about things that you shouldn't share around." "And until you're blackmailing somepony, that's just rude."

"And breaking into houses and knocking ponies out isn't? You really have no room to tell me what is and isn't rude."

4 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"And breaking into houses and knocking ponies out isn't? You really have no room to tell me what is and isn't rude."

"At least I have the courage to do that in front of them instead of behind their backs." Mystic stated raising her snout "And technically I didn't break in, since he opened the door." "And he stole from me, so it was his own fault."

32 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"At least I have the courage to do that in front of them instead of behind their backs." Mystic stated raising her snout "And technically I didn't break in, since he opened the door." "And he stole from me, so it was his own fault."

"Sure, maybe he stole from you, but I have a feeling that you've had your share of stealing too."

23 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Sure, maybe he stole from you, but I have a feeling that you've had your share of stealing too."

"I won't admit anything." Mystic simply responded.
She got up, "I've had enough of this dusty place, I'll be heading home." she didn't care what Placidus would do, she didn't necessarily want him to follow her, but at the same time she kinda enjoyed talking with somepony who wasn't terrified of her for once. 

3 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I won't admit anything." Mystic simply responded.
She got up, "I've had enough of this dusty place, I'll be heading home." she didn't care what Placidus would do, she didn't necessarily want him to follow her, but at the same time she kinda enjoyed talking with somepony who wasn't terrified of her for once. 

"I wouldn't expect you to admit it."

Placidus had nothing better to do and decided to go with her. Besides, she didn't seem that bad.

11 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I wouldn't expect you to admit it."

Placidus had nothing better to do and decided to go with her. Besides, she didn't seem that bad.

Mystic didn't say anything during the travel until Placidus said something, because though it was...pleasant to have somepony to talk to, she wasn't the type to chat, so she didn't know what she would say.

3 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Mystic didn't say anything during the travel until Placidus said something, because though it was...pleasant to have somepony to talk to, she wasn't the type to chat, so she didn't know what she would say.

"I'm guessing you don't talk to ponies that often? Must be pretty boring."

Despite everything, Placidus had nothing against Mystic. She seemed likable in a strange way.

1 hour ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I'm guessing you don't talk to ponies that often? Must be pretty boring."

Despite everything, Placidus had nothing against Mystic. She seemed likable in a strange way.

"Boredom isn't a problem for me." Mystic replied "And if you have listened anything I have said, you shouldn't have the need to guess that, since you should be able to figure it out based on what I have told you."

39 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Boredom isn't a problem for me." Mystic replied "And if you have listened anything I have said, you shouldn't have the need to guess that, since you should be able to figure it out based on what I have told you."

"Not regretting much, a bit of a loner in some ways, and sometimes lonely. I pretty much got it down."

Placidus continued to follow her.

15 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Not regretting much, a bit of a loner in some ways, and sometimes lonely. I pretty much got it down."

Placidus continued to follow her.

"Why are you guessing then?"
Soon they would arrive to Mystic's house, and it was just that, a normal house, both outside and inside, only noticeable thing being a makeshift looking door on just as makeshift looking tiny room on one of the corners inside. The door didn't have a lock but it was closed.

6 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Why are you guessing then?"
Soon they would arrive to Mystic's house, and it was just that, a normal house, both outside and inside, only noticeable thing being a makeshift looking door on just as makeshift looking tiny room on one of the corners inside. The door didn't have a lock but it was closed.

"Just as expected. Something tells me that most ponies expect a haunted house or a dark castle."

"Just as expected. Something tells me that most ponies expect a haunted house or a dark castle."

"Not quite luckily." Mystic denied "They are aware that I am just a pony even if they think I'm evil." "So the stupidest exception is that I don't have lights or don't just turn them on." "Which in some days is true."

2 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Not quite luckily." Mystic denied "They are aware that I am just a pony even if they think I'm evil." "So the stupidest exception is that I don't have lights or don't just turn them on." "Which in some days is true."

"Do they at least think you sit in the dark petting a dark cat? I know a guy would would assume that because of a movie he watched."

"Do they at least think you sit in the dark petting a dark cat? I know a guy would would assume that because of a movie he watched."

"I don't know what they think." Mystic pointed out "Only what I have heard." "And I told you all I have heard." she headed to her couch and sat down on it. "Though I really doubt they think I have a cat since they most likely would think that I would hurt said cat."

19 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I don't know what they think." Mystic pointed out "Only what I have heard." "And I told you all I have heard." she headed to her couch and sat down on it. "Though I really doubt they think I have a cat since they most likely would think that I would hurt said cat."

"What? That's crazy! Who would ever hurt a cat? I actually got a cat from a shelter recently. He only has two hind legs though. I think he was born that way. He's really playful."

40 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"What? That's crazy! Who would ever hurt a cat? I actually got a cat from a shelter recently. He only has two hind legs though. I think he was born that way. He's really playful."

"Evil creatures." Mystic pointed out "And two hind legs? are you an idiot or did you mean to say just legs and not hind-legs?" "Because cats being four legged creatures, they usually have two hind legs, that's normal."

19 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Evil creatures." Mystic pointed out "And two hind legs? are you an idiot or did you mean to say just legs and not hind-legs?" "Because cats being four legged creatures, they usually have two hind legs, that's normal."

"He has no front legs. Also, do I look like a vet to you? My field of work isn't with animals."

27 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"He has no front legs. Also, do I look like a vet to you? My field of work isn't with animals."

"So you should have said he has only hind legs, not that he has two of them." Mystic corrected "And you don't need to be a vet to know how many legs a cat has." "And when it comes to legs it's no different from a pony really." 

18 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"So you should have said he has only hind legs, not that he has two of them." Mystic corrected "And you don't need to be a vet to know how many legs a cat has." "And when it comes to legs it's no different from a pony really." 

"That's fair."

He couldn't really argue with that. It was fair logic.

"What abour you? Ever had a pet before?"

19 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"That's fair."

He couldn't really argue with that. It was fair logic.

"What abour you? Ever had a pet before?"

"Not any I have actually owned." Mystic said "But for some reason cat's absolutely love me, so I have had plenty of wild cats visiting me now and then." her tone told that she had no idea about the cause.

26 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Not any I have actually owned." Mystic said "But for some reason cat's absolutely love me, so I have had plenty of wild cats visiting me now and then." her tone told that she had no idea about the cause.

"Cats are complicated animals. I have no idea how they think. One moment they want to be petted and then they bite you for petting them."

7 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Cats are complicated animals. I have no idea how they think. One moment they want to be petted and then they bite you for petting them."

"Latter isn't problem for me." Mystic shrugged "They just leave if they don't care for petting, no cat has ever hurt me..." "...or actually that's a lie, I have been the victim of cat biting me for me petting it, but that was long time ago, before I met this weird cat-pony hybrid thing, or well saw, he disappeared before I could talk to...it?" "Cats has acted nice towards me ever since for some odd reason."

30 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Latter isn't problem for me." Mystic shrugged "They just leave if they don't care for petting, no cat has ever hurt me..." "...or actually that's a lie, I have been the victim of cat biting me for me petting it, but that was long time ago, before I met this weird cat-pony hybrid thing, or well saw, he disappeared before I could talk to...it?" "Cats has acted nice towards me ever since for some odd reason."

"I know two others with pets, but not cats. One a bearded dragon the other a hamster."

"I know a yellow guy named Lucid. He looks up to another guy I know named Somnus. Basically sees him as a mentor of some sort."

"Neither of them can die from natural causes, but I'm not sure why anyone would want immortality. I think it would get boring after a while."

"I know a yellow guy named Lucid. He looks up to another guy I know named Somnus. Basically sees him as a mentor of some sort."

"Neither of them can die from natural causes, but I'm not sure why anyone would want immortality. I think it would get boring after a while."

"And you're telling this to me because?" Mystic asked "Sure I mentioned the hybrid but it was because it related to the topic in hoof." "I really have no interest in immortal ponies, they tend to think they're smarter than those younger than them."