Lucid_Nightlight

Private Healers and Shadows (1x1 with Catpone Cerberus)

Recommended Posts

Mystic Shade rolled her eyes as she walked out to the hallway of The Ponyville doctor's office, the appointment had been waste of time and money as always, she had slightly injured her wing and had gone to see a doctor if there was a way to numb the pain since there wasn't any actual damage in it, just pain, like the doctor themselves had oh so knowingly pointed out, but no, the usual 'let it rest' was all she got, how stupid the doctor though the common pony was. 

Mystic just stood there for a moment, "Well, I guess I can make the use out of being here then." she eventually muttered to herself before starting to walk around the building, looking as innocent as pony possibly could, and who really would have blamed a sweet looking pegasus mare with a wing wrapped with an ice pack carrying a cute small saddlebag,when ponies seemed to trip over for no apparent reason only to lose few bits or other small things when they passed her.

She only stopped when she saw some medical staff close by, both so they wouldn't realize something was happening, but also because she wanted to hear if they talked about anything...interesting.

Edited by Catpone Cerberus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

13 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Mystic Shade rolled her eyes as she walked out to the hallway of The Ponyville doctor's office, the appointment had been waste of time and money as always, she had slightly injured her wing and had gone to see a doctor if there was a way to numb the pain since there wasn't any actual damage in it, just pain, like the doctor themselves had oh so knowingly pointed out, but no, the usual 'let it rest' was all she got, how stupid the doctor though the common pony was. 

Mystic just stood there for a moment, "Well, I guess I can make the use out of being here then." she eventually muttered to herself before starting to walk around the building, looking as innocent as pony possibly could, and who really would have blamed a sweet looking pegasus mare with a wing wrapped with an ice pack carrying a cute small saddlebag,when ponies seemed to trip over for no apparent reason only to lose few bits or other small things when they passed her.

She only stopped when she saw some medical staff close by, both so they wouldn't realize something was happening, but also because she wanted to hear if they talked about anything...interesting.

Placidus was talking to one of the doctors by a water cooler.

"...and then I met this one pony yesterday, he said something about how he owes something to some other pony. I'm not sure what he owes, but he did say something about shadows or something. Maybe whoever he owes something to really likes shadow puppets or something, that's my best guess."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Placidus was talking to one of the doctors by a water cooler.

"...and then I met this one pony yesterday, he said something about how he owes something to some other pony. I'm not sure what he owes, but he did say something about shadows or something. Maybe whoever he owes something to really likes shadow puppets or something, that's my best guess."

Mystic listened as a pony who seemed to be an intern talked about this 'one pony', it was oddly lucky coincidence but it sounded like a certain somepony who had managed to hide before Mystic had gotten what belonged to her, though she clearly had overestimated the intelligence of that pony if he went around telling everypony about it. But then in other hoof, it sounded like he had been rather vague...or this intern just was an idiot, since the intern didn't seem to know for sure what the pony had said.

She stayed quiet listening some more, waiting to see if the pony had anything more to say about her debtor, and if he didn't, she waited until he would be alone so she could try to get some more info about her debtor....or get some other use out of him in case he would end up being no help.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

2 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Mystic listened as a pony who seemed to be an intern talked about this 'one pony', it was oddly lucky coincidence but it sounded like a certain somepony who had managed to hide before Mystic had gotten what belonged to her, though she clearly had overestimated the intelligence of that pony if he went around telling everypony about it. But then in other hoof, it sounded like he had been rather vague...or this intern just was an idiot, since the intern didn't seem to know for sure what the pony had said.

She stayed quiet listening some more, waiting to see if the pony had anything more to say about her debtor, and if he didn't, she waited until he would be alone so she could try to get some more info about her debtor....or get some other use out of him in case he would end up being no help.  

Placidus continued talking to this random doctor.

"I'm pretty sure I know where he went too. He seemed to want to get away as fast as he possibly could."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Placidus continued talking to this random doctor.

"I'm pretty sure I know where he went too. He seemed to want to get away as fast as he possibly could."

So the pony clearly knew what she wanted to know, now the only question in Mystic's mind was how easily he was willing to tell it, is it enough to fool him or does it need more...forceful methods. She still kept listening, because again, there could be more to hear, and she needed him to be alone so there wasn't really other opinion anyways. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

2 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

So the pony clearly knew what she wanted to know, now the only question in Mystic's mind was how easily he was willing to tell it, is it enough to fool him or does it need more...forceful methods. She still kept listening, because again, there could be more to hear, and she needed him to be alone so there wasn't really other opinion anyways. 

"I'm sure whoever he owes is harmless. I mean, what's so dangerous about shadow puppets. Maybe he was just late for work or something, I have no idea. Maybe if I see whoever the pony is, I could take them to him and make his job easier."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I'm sure whoever he owes is harmless. I mean, what's so dangerous about shadow puppets. Maybe he was just late for work or something, I have no idea. Maybe if I see whoever the pony is, I could take them to him and make his job easier."

Well this pony was a total idiot, made Mystic's job lot easier, and it could give some extra use out of him, because more easily a pony was to fool, easier they were to use. Again she waited, regardless of the information she was given, she'd still prefer to do her thing without any unnecessary bystanders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

33 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Well this pony was a total idiot, made Mystic's job lot easier, and it could give some extra use out of him, because more easily a pony was to fool, easier they were to use. Again she waited, regardless of the information she was given, she'd still prefer to do her thing without any unnecessary bystanders.

The doctor he was talking to walked off to help a patient. Placidus just stood around talking to himself since he had nothing better to do.

"At least this isn't Canterlot, that Arrow guy always freaks out when he gets shots. Somnus is alright though, but it's too bad we lost his DNA results. I'm still not sure how he got transformed, must've been when he was just a baby since he doesn't know about it."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

The doctor he was talking to walked off to help a patient. Placidus just stood around talking to himself since he had nothing better to do.

"At least this isn't Canterlot, that Arrow guy always freaks out when he gets shots. Somnus is alright though, but it's too bad we lost his DNA results. I'm still not sure how he got transformed, must've been when he was just a baby since he doesn't know about it."

And he talks loudly to himself, about things that are under professional secrecy, how did this guy get to this field? Well, it didn't matter, just made it easier for Mystic. She walked from behind the corner and approached the intern, putting her best 'sweet and innocent mare' act on, she spoke with careful and a bit shy tone "E-excuse me mister?" "Y-you work here right?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

8 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

And he talks loudly to himself, about things that are under professional secrecy, how did this guy get to this field? Well, it didn't matter, just made it easier for Mystic. She walked from behind the corner and approached the intern, putting her best 'sweet and innocent mare' act on, she spoke with careful and a bit shy tone "E-excuse me mister?" "Y-you work here right?"

Placidus, being the the really kind stallion that he his answeres in a friensly tone.

"I'm more of an intern. What can I help you with?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Placidus, being the the really kind stallion that he his answeres in a friensly tone.

"I'm more of an intern. What can I help you with?"

"I-I was just wondering if you know any good ways to relieve wing pain, the doctor I had appointment with rather rude and wasn't really any help." Mystic wanted the intern to warm up to her a bit first before she would go to asking about the pony she was looking for so it wouldn't seem like she had eavesdropped, and figured that she would ask something she actually wanted to know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

15 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I-I was just wondering if you know any good ways to relieve wing pain, the doctor I had appointment with rather rude and wasn't really any help." Mystic wanted the intern to warm up to her a bit first before she would go to asking about the pony she was looking for so it wouldn't seem like she had eavesdropped, and figured that she would ask something she actually wanted to know. 

Placidus took a look at her wing.

"No serious injuries, but I can how it would hurt, wings tend to be very sensitive. I'd say you should probably get some pain reliever from a local pharmacy."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Placidus took a look at her wing.

"No serious injuries, but I can how it would hurt, wings tend to be very sensitive. I'd say you should probably get some pain reliever from a local pharmacy."

"Is there any specific kind? Because I have tried few and they haven't been any help." "I-I knew there isn't any injury, since I just strained it or something while trying to fight off a thief, it just hurts a lot, a-and it makes my life difficult." That was a total lie, as only true thing about it was there not being an injury but it still hurting, but she figured it could work as a good way to move to the topic of the pony she's looking for "That reminds me, have you happened to see that thief, he escaped to this direction when it happened? He..." she proceeded to describe the pony she wanted to know about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

5 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Is there any specific kind? Because I have tried few and they haven't been any help." "I-I knew there isn't any injury, since I just strained it or something while trying to fight off a thief, it just hurts a lot, a-and it makes my life difficult." That was a total lie, as only true thing about it was there not being an injury but it still hurting, but she figured it could work as a good way to move to the topic of the pony she's looking for "That reminds me, have you happened to see that thief, he escaped to this direction when it happened? He..." she proceeded to describe the pony she wanted to know about. 

"A thief? I think I know where he is. I'll take you to him and maybe we can get back whatever he stole."

He had this really friendly smile. He didn't know he was being trick. In his mind, he was just helping someone who needed help.

As for her wing.

"Oh, you must have been taking those placebo things. I can't stand those. If you check the labels, you will see if it is the real thing."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"A thief? I think I know where he is. I'll take you to him and maybe we can get back whatever he stole."

He had this really friendly smile. He didn't know he was being trick. In his mind, he was just helping someone who needed help.

As for her wing.

"Oh, you must have been taking those placebo things. I can't stand those. If you check the labels, you will see if it is the real thing."

Mystic would have rolled her eyes but she didn't want to give anything away, so she just nodded with understanding expression at his suggestion about the medicine, ponies in medical field clearly thought that common ponies had no brain "O-oh, there's no reason for you to get mixed up with it, I-I'll be fine if you just tell me the location."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Just now, Catpone Cerberus said:

Mystic would have rolled her eyes but she didn't want to give anything away, so she just nodded with understanding expression at his suggestion about the medicine, ponies in medical field clearly thought that common ponies had no brain "O-oh, there's no reason for you to get mixed up with it, I-I'll be fine if you just tell me the location."

"It's no trouble at all, I can help you get back what he stole. Just follow me."

Before she could say anything else, he began to walk and lead her to who she was looking for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"It's no trouble at all, I can help you get back what he stole. Just follow me."

Before she could say anything else, he began to walk and lead her to who she was looking for.

Mystic just blinked, this wasn't going to be as simple as she thought....though, this pony seemed stupid enough to stay on her side even if things got problematic, and she could just deal with him if he became a problem. She started following the intern.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

2 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Mystic just blinked, this wasn't going to be as simple as she thought....though, this pony seemed stupid enough to stay on her side even if things got problematic, and she could just deal with him if he became a problem. She started following the intern.

"So, what did you say your name was again?"

Placidus took her to a house.

"I think this is where he went."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"So, what did you say your name was again?"

Placidus took her to a house.

"I think this is where he went."

"I'm Mystic Shade." Mystic simply said, she never saw a point in lying about her name because those who could use it against her rarely made it that far if they didn't take her threats seriously. It was bit odd to her that an intern came to lead her to a place outside the doctor's office during his working hours, but she didn't ask. "T-thank you mister, I can handle it from this point on."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Just now, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I'm Mystic Shade." Mystic simply said, she never saw a point in lying about her name because those who could use it against her rarely made it that far if they didn't take her threats seriously. It was bit odd to her that an intern came to lead her to a place outside the doctor's office during his working hours, but she didn't ask. "T-thank you mister, I can handle it from this point on."

"I'm Placidus."

Although he was an intern, he still saw that the pony needed help. He was still ignorant of her true nature.

"I should go in there with you. If you somehow got hurt trying to get whatever was stolen, you would probably want someone with some sort of medical experience with you."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I'm Placidus."

Although he was an intern, he still saw that the pony needed help. He was still ignorant of her true nature.

"I should go in there with you. If you somehow got hurt trying to get whatever was stolen, you would probably want someone with some sort of medical experience with you."

"O-oh, but you could get hurt too, wouldn't it be better if you waited here and I'd come back if I needed medical care." Mystic said, she didn't really care if he came with her at this point, but she wouldn't have minded to be left alone either. "A-and if I wouldn't be able to come back, I can always scream."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Just now, Catpone Cerberus said:

"O-oh, but you could get hurt too, wouldn't it be better if you waited here and I'd come back if I needed medical care." Mystic said, she didn't really care if he came with her at this point, but she wouldn't have minded to be left alone either. "A-and if I wouldn't be able to come back, I can always scream."

"Don't worry, I'm sure we can try to reason with him."

He opened knocked on the door of the house and waited for him to answer.

"What did he steal anyway? And do you happen to know this pony?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Don't worry, I'm sure we can try to reason with him."

He opened knocked on the door of the house and waited for him to answer.

"What did he steal anyway? And do you happen to know this pony?"

"Some money and family heirloom." Hundred bits and magical artifact "And no, I don't know him personally, we had just met." "Though he will most likely claim otherwise, not wanting to admit being a thief." a lie again, she had seduced him and they had 'dated' for few days, but when she tried to steal his artifact, which was why she even started the whole thing, he stole some of her bits and got away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

35 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Some money and family heirloom." Hundred bits and magical artifact "And no, I don't know him personally, we had just met." "Though he will most likely claim otherwise, not wanting to admit being a thief." a lie again, she had seduced him and they had 'dated' for few days, but when she tried to steal his artifact, which was why she even started the whole thing, he stole some of her bits and got away.

Still waiting for the door to open, Placidus kept talking.

"I sure hope he'll listen to reason. It's a good thing I am here in case one of you two get hurt. Thieves can be pretty crazy sometimes."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.