Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Healers and Shadows (1x1 with Catpone Cerberus)

Lucid_Nightlight

1 hour ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"And you're telling this to me because?" Mystic asked "Sure I mentioned the hybrid but it was because it related to the topic in hoof." "I really have no interest in immortal ponies, they tend to think they're smarter than those younger than them."

"No idea. Somnus tends to lean too much on his experience. While it can work for him, he forgets that others also have some fair points also. Anyway, what do you think about cats?"

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"No idea. Somnus tends to lean too much on his experience. While it can work for him, he forgets that others also have some fair points also. Anyway, what do you think about cats?"

Mystic gave a 'seriously?' look when Placidus kept going about the yellow pony she didn't care about. "What there is to think about them?" "They are animals that can be both cute and dangerous." "I don't really think anything special about them"

Mystic gave a 'seriously?' look when Placidus kept going about the yellow pony she didn't care about. "What there is to think about them?" "They are animals that can be both cute and dangerous." "I don't really think anything special about them"

"Well, there is something to think about them. You said they are both cute and dangerous. That means you think something. Maybe you don't have any strong opinions, but you do think something."

Placidus wasn't really sure where to go with this conversation.

28 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Well, there is something to think about them. You said they are both cute and dangerous. That means you think something. Maybe you don't have any strong opinions, but you do think something."

Placidus wasn't really sure where to go with this conversation.

"Usually when you ask somepony what they think about something, you are asking their opinion on it." Mystic pointed out "Why are you here by the way?" "In my house?" "Since I'm yet to see the help you claimed to...help with."

22 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Usually when you ask somepony what they think about something, you are asking their opinion on it." Mystic pointed out "Why are you here by the way?" "In my house?" "Since I'm yet to see the help you claimed to...help with."

"I have nothing better to do. Also things take time. Do you really expect me to fix your problems instantly? It takes time to get to the root of the problem."

45 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I have nothing better to do. Also things take time. Do you really expect me to fix your problems instantly? It takes time to get to the root of the problem."

"I don't see how talking about cats and yellow ponies help with that but..." Mystic said and the shrugged, that's was the whole sentence. She got up and moved to the kitchen, starting to heat up water for tea.

41 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I don't see how talking about cats and yellow ponies help with that but..." Mystic said and the shrugged, that's was the whole sentence. She got up and moved to the kitchen, starting to heat up water for tea.

"It creates a more comfortable enviroment to whoever I talk to. This way you will be more willing to say things you might otherwise not feel like saying."

6 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"It creates a more comfortable enviroment to whoever I talk to. This way you will be more willing to say things you might otherwise not feel like saying."

"All it does is to kill time, you won't get me telling any secrets by talking about cats." Mystic said, for her 'something she wouldn't otherwise tell' meant secrets, because she still hid certain things so well that she didn't know about them even herself. This was a mare with heart surrounded by layers of stone and ice, poking wouldn't do anything, so if Placidus wanted for her to open up, he needed to break those layers with force.

18 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"All it does is to kill time, you won't get me telling any secrets by talking about cats." Mystic said, for her 'something she wouldn't otherwise tell' meant secrets, because she still hid certain things so well that she didn't know about them even herself. This was a mare with heart surrounded by layers of stone and ice, poking wouldn't do anything, so if Placidus wanted for her to open up, he needed to break those layers with force.

His approach didn't seem working so he decided to try something else. Maybe being getting straight to the questions could work.

"Mystic, I want you to be honest with me. I need you to tell me the truth so I can help you. What exactly are these jobs that you do to get money. You told me some of it, but I don't think you've told me everything."

Placidus didn't plan on ratting her out, he just wanted to figure out the best way to get her to open up more.

20 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

His approach didn't seem working so he decided to try something else. Maybe being getting straight to the questions could work.

"Mystic, I want you to be honest with me. I need you to tell me the truth so I can help you. What exactly are these jobs that you do to get money. You told me some of it, but I don't think you've told me everything."

Placidus didn't plan on ratting her out, he just wanted to figure out the best way to get her to open up more.

"That's none of your business." Mystic quickly replied, though it shouldn't be hard for Placidus to figure out what that meant. She probably wouldn't admit anything regarding that at any point, since it could land her into a trouble, but it was pretty obvious she was hiding something.

6 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"That's none of your business." Mystic quickly replied, though it shouldn't be hard for Placidus to figure out what that meant. She probably wouldn't admit anything regarding that at any point, since it could land her into a trouble, but it was pretty obvious she was hiding something.

"Ah yes, the 'that's none of your business' card. Just for future reference, that gives it away. The way you talk and act makes it clear that you are hiding something. If you want help, you must tell me what you are hiding."

45 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Ah yes, the 'that's none of your business' card. Just for future reference, that gives it away. The way you talk and act makes it clear that you are hiding something. If you want help, you must tell me what you are hiding."

"Well, it isn't any of your business, and if you really think I'll just tell you things you can use against me, you are very stupid." Mystic stated with rather cold tone "I knew there was some hidden meaning behind all this."

"Well, it isn't any of your business, and if you really think I'll just tell you things you can use against me, you are very stupid." Mystic stated with rather cold tone "I knew there was some hidden meaning behind all this."

"This is just another approach to helping you. I'm not here for your secrets, I'm here for your problems and I thought maybe that's where your problems might be."

10 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"This is just another approach to helping you. I'm not here for your secrets, I'm here for your problems and I thought maybe that's where your problems might be."

"I can assure you that where I make my living isn't a problem for me." Mystic stated "In fact, if it's related to any problems in any way, it is actually a result of a problem, the problem being that ponies don't want to hire me."

19 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I can assure you that where I make my living isn't a problem for me." Mystic stated "In fact, if it's related to any problems in any way, it is actually a result of a problem, the problem being that ponies don't want to hire me."

"So the problem is in the fact that ponies fear you. I've been thinking that, but I just wanted to make you didn't have any other problems. Answer me this. How do you feel when ponies run from you or try to do something about you?"

He wanted to find out how much it bothered her.

5 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"So the problem is in the fact that ponies fear you. I've been thinking that, but I just wanted to make you didn't have any other problems. Answer me this. How do you feel when ponies run from you or try to do something about you?"

He wanted to find out how much it bothered her.

"Mostly annoyed." Mystic said "Like I said before, it doesn't really bother me anymore, but it get annoying if I try to get something done that requires another ponies." "And it has made me sympathize with Discord of all things, since he was treated rather similarly at first" "Even though one could argue it was more justified for obvious reasons."

4 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Mostly annoyed." Mystic said "Like I said before, it doesn't really bother me anymore, but it get annoying if I try to get something done that requires another ponies." "And it has made me sympathize with Discord of all things, since he was treated rather similarly at first" "Even though one could argue it was more justified for obvious reasons."

"When was the first time someone was afraid of you? Can you remember that?"

"Do you ever miss not being feared?"

38 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"When was the first time someone was afraid of you? Can you remember that?"

"Do you ever miss not being feared?"

"I don't remember exactly, but it was most likely a friend of mine when the powers first showed up." Mystic replied "Since my parents feared the powers and not me, because they knew I couldn't control them yet." "And no, I can't say I do, because in full honesty, I don't remember what it was like." 

17 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I don't remember exactly, but it was most likely a friend of mine when the powers first showed up." Mystic replied "Since my parents feared the powers and not me, because they knew I couldn't control them yet." "And no, I can't say I do, because in full honesty, I don't remember what it was like." 

"Well you know how it is like now. I'm not really afraid of you at all."

"You see some pretty crazy things in the medical field. Just the other day, some guy had an incident with a duck and a crowbar."

40 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Well you know how it is like now. I'm not really afraid of you at all."

"You see some pretty crazy things in the medical field. Just the other day, some guy had an incident with a duck and a crowbar."

"Is that so?, because I feel no difference." Mystic said pouring herself some tea "So either you're lying or I'm not missing anything." that of course wasn't fully true, since she did enjoy having somepony to talk with, but naturally she wasn't going to reveal that just like that, she had an act to keep up.

19 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Is that so?, because I feel no difference." Mystic said pouring herself some tea "So either you're lying or I'm not missing anything." that of course wasn't fully true, since she did enjoy having somepony to talk with, but naturally she wasn't going to reveal that just like that, she had an act to keep up.

"You can say that all you want, but I didn't exactly sleep through my psychology class. You know, I don't think you're a bad pony. Just a pony who was pushed away."

32 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"You can say that all you want, but I didn't exactly sleep through my psychology class. You know, I don't think you're a bad pony. Just a pony who was pushed away."

"And so what if I am 'just pushed away' like you say." Mystic questioned between sips of her tea "What does it matter? It's not like you'd be able to change the behavior of whole species." "Regardless of how many classes you didn't sleep through"

2 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"And so what if I am 'just pushed away' like you say." Mystic questioned between sips of her tea "What does it matter? It's not like you'd be able to change the behavior of whole species." "Regardless of how many classes you didn't sleep through"

"That is true, changing the minds of everyone is impossible. I can however tell you that I won't push you away."

His voice was very genuine. He was willing be there for her if she needed him.

17 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"That is true, changing the minds of everyone is impossible. I can however tell you that I won't push you away."

His voice was very genuine. He was willing be there for her if she needed him.

Mystic just blinked, finishing her tea and pouring more to herself, there wasn't really anything she could say, or well, there was, but she didn't want to say it, because regardless of wanting to hide what she was hiding, she didn't want to be a jerk for sake of being a jerk, especially since Placidus seemed so genuine....no..she wouldn't fall for that again, she shook her head to push the thought away "I don't believe you." "I have seen this before!" her tone had changed, it wasn't cold and dismissive like before, there was anger, but it wasn't aimed at Placidus, no, it was anger coming from somewhere inside, bottled up pain "I won't fall for this again!!" "You can't fool me again!!!"

5 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Mystic just blinked, finishing her tea and pouring more to herself, there wasn't really anything she could say, or well, there was, but she didn't want to say it, because regardless of wanting to hide what she was hiding, she didn't want to be a jerk for sake of being a jerk, especially since Placidus seemed so genuine....no..she wouldn't fall for that again, she shook her head to push the thought away "I don't believe you." "I have seen this before!" her tone had changed, it wasn't cold and dismissive like before, there was anger, but it wasn't aimed at Placidus, no, it was anger coming from somewhere inside, bottled up pain "I won't fall for this again!!" "You can't fool me again!!!"

"You've been betrayed haven't you?"

"I wouldn't anything like that. I have no reason to."