Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Stardust....Time Lord???! (adventure/rom)

Stardust*

As the title suggests, yes, this is very much going to be a play off of Dr. Who. Stardust, who has been living on Ponyville for quite some time as an astronomer has a secret. She is a Time Lord who has been watching over her little community making sure that things are okay. However, it has come to a time when she has to make a move, there is an imminent threat to Ponyville. She must team up with somepony who she feels can handle the soon to be chaos and quite possibly, continue with her on her adventure to keep the world safe.

Searching for a pony(s)/creature(s) who is adventurous, witty, can handle the pressure and be the mind of reason from time to time. 

What do you say? Want to come along on the adventure?

Depending on the interest in the RP, I would be willing to open it up for a group as well. :]

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Stardust*

This sounds pretty cool and I'd be interested in wanting to give this RP a try. Would it be okay if I used my OC, Dynamo Pad, again? I have an idea for how he could work in the adventure, but I thought maybe we could discuss the idea, if that's okay. 

Here's a link to my OC, Dynamo Pad. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

• The title was changed to Stardust....Time Lord???! (1x1/group adventure/rom)

@Stardust*

I'm just wondering if this adventure involves fighting other enemies and/or imminent danger? Seeing how it says going on an adventure to keep the world safe. I was thinking that maybe my oc can use video game style magic. Meaning, he would use spells that would work in video games. Sort of like the magic spells from Kingdom Hearts, while also using certain powers from video games. Depending on the game and anime, of course. For example, in My Hero Academia, the main protagonist uses a form that gives him a little more power and speed. However, he can only uses the power in percentages, so as to not damage his body and limbs. If these all worked out, then would there be a limit of how much power and abilities he can have?

@Dynamo Pad

It sounds interesting, I'm thinking more along the lines of not a whole lot of magical powers. I would be okay with like magic being like... an enhancement. Like you can use it to levitate things, or use it to help you tinker with things such as parts of computer equipment or other things. Using it to help you enhance your weapons, or whatever you can find around you rather than having magic to use as a weapon. Make sense? 

@Stardust*

I think I get what you mean. So, there would be no magic attacks that would revolve around throwing fireballs, or ice beams and all that. However, it's more about magic based enhancements to increase his fighting or weapon abilities. If that's the case, then I know of a video game that revolves around power up enhancement abilities.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Basically, yeah. Stardust doesn't have any magic powers, but she will have basically a sonic screwdriver. So she can use it to shoot a sonic blast at things to make it fall, or she can use it to help her make a weapon that like a little cage that expands enough to trap the bad guy and then shrink back down. 

A lot of Time Lord technology basically. So I am okay with the use of magic in that way, but yeah, no fire balls or ice balls lol.

• The title was changed to Stardust....Time Lord???! (adventure/rom)