Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A Haven in Tartarus

Matrix Twang

•  

The Plot

(NOTE: Redo of an old RP that went nowhere)

Food ran out a week ago. Water just ran out - the water covering the planet is gone; dried up. In desperation to keep the pony race alive, you make a rash decision - and sell your soul to Scorched Forest, the ruler of Tartarus. In other words, the devil

She strikes a deal with you: complete the tasks she sets for you, she will keep you from malnourishment and dehydration deaths.

One goal in particular she sets for you - kill Celestia and Luna. If you succeed, she has promised to revert the apocalyptic events that occurred a decade ago and restore the world to its former glory. 

If you fall out of line, you will either be severely punished (with debuffs) or eliminated entirely.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are two possible endings:

1. You complete the missions and restore peace.

2. The party dies in failure, and the planet as you knew it will never return to its glory.

The Rules

1. Inform us before you take a hiatus! Example: From June 9-16(or 18) I will be on vacation and a week or so hiatus. Only an example.
  2. This is a text-based RP.
  3. No complaining! If you fight with other members, I won't hesitate to kick you out. (Thus killing your character)
  4. Tying in with Rule 1, we won't pause the game for you. 
  5. As for interacting with Scorched, it will mostly only be after task completion.
  6. All dice rolls are done by me. When they are necessary and I haven't seen that yet, PM me! 
  7. Speaking of hiatus. If you badger someone to participate during a hiatus we were aware of, I WILL kick you out.
  8. As for post length...i have a lenient minimum of 3-5 sentences.
  9. This is a cross-website RP. So my friend from tumblr will give me their posts and I'll post them here!
  10. Have Fun! If you're beefing with others here, do let go of your argument ASAP.

How To Enter!

I will only accept 6-8 people. If you want in, please follow the below steps!

1. Comment on this post, linking your posted OC on this site and PM me. 

2. If you post after i get 8 people, you ill beon a waiting lis

3. You will receive a message back telling you you're in!

List of people currently registered:

1. @asksparklingcider (tumblr) - Lavender Spectrum

• 1 month later...

@Sweet Scoop

You drive an interesting bargain, color me intrigued. 

I've a number of characters I could play, but it depends on this question: are we all selling our souls? Or just tagging along with one who has? 

I'm excited to hear more, this sounds very well planned. 

• Brohoof 1

On 8/28/2019 at 2:48 AM, Illiad Easle said:

@Sweet Scoop

You drive an interesting bargain, color me intrigued. 

I've a number of characters I could play, but it depends on this question: are we all selling our souls? Or just tagging along with one who has? 

I'm excited to hear more, this sounds very well planned. 

Super sorry for the really long wait! All participants sell their souls! 

@Sweet Scoop

No worries! I was expecting a much longer wait anyway.

I think I have a character that would fit then, I have a sheet for her, but it shows her younger than she would be in this story: 

At the time of this RP she'd have established and lost her hive due to the apocalyptic conditions, all her children dead due to the lack of ponies and water, plus the pony she loved.

Unable to die but weakened by the lack of food, her only desire is to see her dear husband again, whether by his resurrection by Scorched, or by her own demise in the tasks. (She can't starve to death, but can easily be killed while so weakened.)

She'd now be about 20-25, which while very young for a changeling queen is still quite mature. She'd reached her full size, so the same proportions as Chrysalis.

Let me know if that works for you, I'm more than willing to make changes if needed.