StarrySkyDash

idea Crossover Anime or anything with MLP Forum Section Idea

I was wondering if it might be a possible idea for a forum section that can be used for Crossover characters from anime like Humans or anything mixed with MLP to spark imagination and possibly potentially interesting ideas for OC's and PonySona's or official MLP characters if it is possible i think it would be interesting :mlp_icwudt:

Hmmmmmmmmm... @Jeric, this doesn't sound like a bad idea at all; it may take a different form than its' own section, but there should be a discussion on the possible merits (and flaws) of adding such a choice to the roster.  We'd have to discuss if it's a choice enough people would take an interest in, how it could be maintained, what sort of allowances would be had, whether or not to even consider EqE...

@StarrySkyDash, this isn't a bad idea at all - does anypone else agree?

I though I was the only one imagening this :wacko: of course it looks like a fun idea :P 

Badges

I might want to request some clarification on what stops such roleplays from being created in the Everfree area? @StarrySkyDash

Or other areas for that matter; for discussing you could create your own OCs and share them somewhere, or create topics about them to discuss etc.

What about MLP x Anime forums events, though?

Okay, I think some clarity is needed for this suggestion, as the responses so far seems to indicate there's some confusion as to the intent...

1) Is this for a specific Roleplaying area for MLP Crossovers?  At the moment there's no restriction on the Everfree RP area, so I would assume the intent is so that you can find MLP Crossover RPs more easily? There is also the Ask a Pony section that's sorta RP as well, that while named 'Ask a Pony' seems to have non-pony stuff wandering around in it. :)

2) Is this for a specific discussion area for the concept of MLP Crossovers? Currently these would go into Sugarcube Corners, so I would assume the intent is, again, to be able to find these topics more easily?

3) Is this for discussion on OCs that are not MLP-type characters? Currently MLP OCs are discussed in Octavia's Hall/Other Fan Works/Original Character Help, but we don't have a place set aside for non-MLP OC discussions. That's more an Everfree Forest thing.

4) Is this for having discussions throughout the forums *in character* as OCs? This is something I used to do a lot on other forums, but this forum had a rule against it as prior mods/admins/directors/founders/etc. really, really didn't like it and put a kibosh on the idea every time it came up. I don't know, given that most of the people I remember having an issue with it when I was staff aren't here anymore, if that rule could be up for discussion again.

@Fhaolan Im sorry for the confusion, I was thinking of it as a possible Anime Crossover and MLP fanart ideas section as well as for topic discussion idea section for sparking imaginative ideas for how a character from an anime would interact with MLP characters or for how MLP characters would react to a character or it could be meeting a character for the first time, or it could be for roleplay with OC's or ponysonas or official characters, as a comic meeting anime characters @Passion Im sorry im just confused by your question, but I hope maybe what I said above might have answered it for you :)

@Passion I also dont think it would stop Roleplays, I think of it as another avenue for roleplay as crossover ideas in comic form or fanart for OC's or PonySona's or official characters as a possibility Im sorry if it doesnt sound that clear but i hope it might have helped :)

I was also thinking as another idea pitch along with it could be, Crossover MLP with Anime characters (anything really) Videos maybe animated Parody music videos? Or it maybe it could be a humorous type of Parody? But it remains an idea so i dont really know if that would be a possiblity with it :scoots: