mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Pretty good. Today is a good day. As opposed to yesterday, which was an bad day. Because yesterday I felt bad, but today I feel good. As it says in the first book, a blessing and a malediction.

To be honest, I sometimes ask myself who I really am inside this divine comedy we call reality. Because my flippancy is so high that I fail to commit to a defined character that people call their personality. And I always have to ruin it in the end, acting like a clown. Because a clown is all I am in this caricature of a world. Because a clown is all I can be in a world that I cannot take seriously. But do not blame me, because it is not my fault, but the world's.
I wanted to be better, to make something with meaning. I wanted it to feel real. But the world insulted that which I called my dream. And thus, I started treating the world like the world treated me. Like a joke. And thus, I have become another jester in this stage. One that cannot tell good from bad anymore. And thus, I am in the middle of this narrow path I hope will lead me somewhere. A path so narrow that almost everyone else has fallen into either side of the same ditch. And they fighting and struggling against one another for nothing but a lie. A deception I never believed. A life I never lived.

8 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

Bit late now, but what sort of pain?

I'm OK, only got up half an hour ago, parcel delivery!

Just pain from eating too much junk food :scoots: It's all better now

Doing good, about to watch a movie

I feel quite emotionally tired from a very sad breakdown that I’m still sort of undergoing.

Made a bunch of mistakes and I HATE making mistakes of any sort. Makes me feel like an utter idiot.

That, and constant stress from my current life situation. Argh.

Frustrated that I can't get my flight simulator's frame rates back to what they were before. It's greatly reduced during particular times and I really don't feel like doing a re-install. It barely has any addons right now; it should be running better than ever. I want to move on from it but these pesky problems linger in the back of my mind a lot, among other things.

• Brohoof 1