mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

2 minutes ago, Starlight Serenade said:

That’s good at least.  I cannot drink caffeine without it giving me a headache. However not before the insane rush of energy that kicks in and makes me understand Pinkie Pie on a spiritual level. 

Interesting. I do not think caffeine gives me more energy, per se. But, rather, it is more that it is what I need to have a "normal" amount of energy. I have thought about doing without caffeine for an extended amount of time to regain the effectiveness of caffeine on me, but the prospects of productive time lost from headaches is rather unappealing.

• Brohoof 1

image.png.b5800dbd4a0f66541f23ae5455e704d7.png
Pony Art Thread

Brony since ~25 July of 2011.

I spent the day with some fairly intense pains and pressure in my mouth. Evidently wisdom teeth. I can't wait until the day they are all removed.

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

post-8308-0-71681500-1384286678.png.0d2177f6769c784855a970d3d2658987.png

MLP Fan since ~ Summer of 2011

19 minutes ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

Interesting. I do not think caffeine gives me more energy, per se. But, rather, it is more that it is what I need to have a "normal" amount of energy. I have thought about doing without caffeine for an extended amount of time to regain the effectiveness of caffeine on me, but the prospects of productive time lost from headaches is rather unappealing.

That’s the same rationale that others have given me in needing caffeine. Though I don’t think it’s great for you, but there are so many conflicting studies that are for and against it. I find it odd as I don’t drink coffee and many do here. I find the taste and effects on a person unnatural. 

22 minutes ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

This is very much a reason why I will never develop a taste for coffee. I don't want to be addicted, and I don't find the concept of caffeine to be an appealing one, personally speaking. 

post-8308-0-71681500-1384286678.png.0d2177f6769c784855a970d3d2658987.png

MLP Fan since ~ Summer of 2011

I'm feeling ok, alright-ish.

Have a lot of stuff on my mind.

• Hugs 2

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

(edited)

Relieved as I just finished the last group meeting and video recording for our marketing pitch.

Just waiting for the last round of editing and we're good. This was a long and tough semester, but I made it through!

Edited by Starlight Serenade
  • Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

Am fine now. The headache was the consequence of caffeine withdrawal.

Gets ya every time, that caffeine withdrawal.

:D

I tried Necafe instant this morning because I had run out of ground, yuk! Bleh... :yuck:

• Brohoof 1

5d99c364c08b6737376366.gif.dfa4553cb69616eb874ec1343886e9fa.gif

REDWINGS HORSE SANCTUARY  www.redwings.org.uk

I’m feeling good, woke up not along ago.

• Brohoof 4

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Fine. I've been sick the past few days, I think I'm pretty much over it now except for a nasty cough that'll hopefully go away in the next day or so.

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 2

1688011602589297.png.895617a26d9ad95396f01be743553b79.png

I'm feeling pretty good! Just enjoying the weekend! :coolandhip:

• smile 1
  • Party! 1

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

16 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Happy for @Rafa Stary, myself and everypony here today:eager:  

Happy for you too, fluttershying me again :twismile:

• Brohoof 1

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

Very happy and revitalized. Lately my days were involving some personal, intense struggles and I feel like I came through. Now I am living with person I love (hi @Ice Princess Silky  :eager:) and will remain here for quite some time. I feel like all my energy is finally put into something that benefits me and those I care about. 

Sometimes storms may pass, but there's always a sunlight ahead and I feel like I've reached mine <3 

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Party! 1
  • Hugs 4

toovibrant-2.png

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

Art, profile picture and signature by one and only Silky <3

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg

Feeling annoyed. My brother cancelled lunch plans Saturday last minute so we wasted precious EBT Money on expensive ribs. And my immediate family has been putting off mowing the lawn for no reason. My family really pisses me off sometimes. 

More fuel for my -endless- anger I guess.

• Sad 2
  • Hugs 5

rr5p9f.jpg

(edited)

Surprised and relieved! I received back my final exam score and I got an A- on it! I calculated up all the points for the class and it looks like I have recieved an A in Operations and Supply Chain Management!

Now I'm waiting to hear back from my Global Marketing course. 

On 2024-07-09 at 2:58 PM, Sir Hugsalot said:

Very happy and revitalized. Lately my days were involving some personal, intense struggles and I feel like I came through. Now I am living with person I love (hi @Ice Princess Silky  :eager:) and will remain here for quite some time. I feel like all my energy is finally put into something that benefits me and those I care about. 

Sometimes storms may pass, but there's always a sunlight ahead and I feel like I've reached mine <3 

I'm glad to hear that things are going well for both you and Silky! You guys deserve it after everything you've been through! I wish you two continued happiness!

Edited by Starlight Serenade
editing the editing the editing
  • Excited 1
  • Party! 1
  • Hugs 1

Fooled, by the climate, since July started it has been feeling super hot and dry here in my place, makes me feel that I'm going to toast or melt anytime. Then out of nowhere, yesterday a super strong rain decides to crash, leaving several leaks in my house. This is not funny, pegasi :mellow:

Happy to have at least one semi-could day though :orly:

• Sad 2

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

Frustrated, got a meeting tomorrow and not helpful that I have to think about anything I would want to do the same day.  

7 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

Fooled, by the climate, since July started it has been feeling super hot and dry here in my place, makes me feel that I'm going to toast or melt anytime. Then out of nowhere, yesterday a super strong rain decides to crash, leaving several leaks in my house. This is not funny, pegasi :mellow:

I wonder if Brazil rainstorms are any different from United States rainstorms:huh:  

7 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

Happy to have at least one semi-could day though :orly:

semi-could?  

• smile 1
  • Hugs 1

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

The truth is, I feel good. I am gradually occupying my free time with social volunteering. In August I will know if I will be able to study some English and Moroccan at the language school in my city. I'm starting to feel useful to society even though I can't work. I have started playing the guitar with some friendly audiences, something I had never seen myself capable of. Also, new MLP figures made by Kotobukiya are coming out... Can't wait to see Princess Cadance and Queen Chrysalis in human form. A hug.

• Hugs 4

Worn out, had my toilet leak like crazy yesterday, causing a kitchen flood downstairs and was forced to cancel today's meeting and even the out-of-home adventures:scoota-sad: that came with it.  A professional had to look at the damage and a new toilet may be needed:scoots:  

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 2

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!