mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

(edited)

A lot of emotions. It’s 2am and apparently someone tried to break into our house so I’m dazed and more awake now.

I already woke up earlier in the night to open the door as my father forgot his keys, but now this. 

Edited by Starlight Serenade
  • Shocked 4
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 6

3 hours ago, Starlight Serenade said:

A lot of emotions. It’s 2am and apparently someone tried to break into our house so I’m dazed and more awake now.

I already woke up earlier in the night to open the door as my father forgot his keys, but now this. 

I'm so sorry that happened to you. Things like that are always really scary to experience.

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 5

Today is better than yesterday. I painted a picture today but spent a lot of time on it and did not have time to do the workout completely. I did only part of the workout and I am not happy with it. I need to sleep already. My routine is starting to get out of whack again.

• smile 1
  • Hugs 4

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

I feel pretty good. I want to draw again but I don't know when I'll be able to do it next time. I might not have time to fix my computer this week. And I don't like that. 

• Hugs 2

T-90

(edited)

I'm feeling a bit paranoid right now. It's late in the evening, I'm home alone as usual, and while my ac was running, I suddenly heard a loud banging on my front door. It actually surprised me. I turned off the ac, grabbed my phone, and went to check, but there was no one there. I have the lights on and my car is parked out front, so I'm not sure what’s going on.

15 hours ago, Lucky Star 216 said:

cac95b95c3a6a13d4483afa3b68672576f141e77

ah this is very cute! I like it! This helped me feel a bit better after a little while ago.

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 4

Tired and packed, got the flu and covid shots, picked up milk and coffee and watched an entertaining and close:wau: game to start the NFL season.  (it was decided by a toe):dash:  

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 2

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

Moments ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Tired and packed, got the flu and covid shots, picked up milk and coffee and watched an entertaining and close:wau: game to start the NFL season.  (it was decided by a toe):dash:  

It was a good game! I watched the majority of the game, but then had to finish some housework.

• smile 1
  • Hugs 1

26 minutes ago, Starlight Serenade said:

I'm feeling a bit paranoid right now. It's late in the evening, I'm home alone as usual, and while my ac was running, I suddenly heard a loud banging on my front door. It actually surprised me. I turned off the ac, grabbed my phone, and went to check, but there was no one there. I have the lights on and my car is parked out front, so I'm not sure what’s going on.

ah this is very cute! I like it! This helped me feel a bit better after a little while ago.

Maybe a random drunkard or kids playing pranks? 

I'm guilty of a few doorbell ditches in my teenage years 

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Starlight Serenade said:

It was a good game! I watched the majority of the game, but then had to finish some housework.

Feeling glad you finished housework.  Did you pay attention to the toe that ended the game?  

• smile 1

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

3 minutes ago, Starlight Serenade said:

I don't really enjoy watching games lol.

I find it more fun to just get out and play football with friends 

• smile 1

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Nightmare Wolf said:

Maybe a random drunkard or kids playing pranks? 

I'm guilty of a few doorbell ditches in my teenage years 

No, our street is ridiculously quiet. You can actually hear if someone is running or talking outside. We never had kids do this here. We did have someone try to break into our home the other night around 2am, so this has me a bit paranoid.

5 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Feeling glad you finished housework.  Did you pay attention to the toe that ended the game?  

I just saw the highlight, WOW!

• Shocked 1
  • Hugs 3

My throat hurt in the morning, then my stomach hurt. I felt bad. Now I'm back in the village for the weekend. I feel better here. My throat and stomach don't hurt.

• Hugs 5

T-90