mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

1 hour ago, pinkcupid said:

A little down in the dumps and homesick. I miss my boyfriend and my dog. :(

I feel for you. I really do. Well, I have to go sleep now. Tomorrow we are gonna go with my girlfriend to walk our golden retrievers, before the pre-party party. Damn, it feels good to be at home. Just kidding. I don't have a girlfriend, nor two golden retrievers. Not even one. But as my old friend Moses said. "Behold the brass serpent so that you may be healed from their bite". You see. You were bitten by a serpent. But now you can take comfort in the knowing that there is always someone who is doing worse. Do not worry. I am sure everything's gonna be alright, just like Moses used to sing. And you will be reunited with your beloved boyfriend and pet in no time.

Exhausted. I don’t know why I haven’t been able to sleep much lately. I woke up way too early this morning. That and I got a lot of things to do later today. 

10 hours ago, They call me Loyalty said:

I feel for you. I really do. Well, I have to go sleep now. Tomorrow we are gonna go with my girlfriend to walk our golden retrievers, before the pre-party party. Damn, it feels good to be at home. Just kidding. I don't have a girlfriend, nor two golden retrievers. Not even one. But as my old friend Moses said. "Behold the brass serpent so that you may be healed from their bite". You see. You were bitten by a serpent. But now you can take comfort in the knowing that there is always someone who is doing worse. Do not worry. I am sure everything's gonna be alright, just like Moses used to sing. And you will be reunited with your beloved boyfriend and pet in no time.

Omg you had me in the first half ngl haha but thank you for the kind reply! You're totally right though, just a couple more days till I go home on the 9th!

• Brohoof 2

Breathing a sigh of relief. I finally turned in the last paper for this class. My next class starts on the 15th, so I have a one week break from this point. Thankfully my mini vacation starts this Thursday!

Freaking emotional. After experiencing an amazing dance-off and watching 3 friends grow as individuals from a serious conflict -- I just... I'm speechless. Then out of nowhere - friend of mine surprises me with a gift art of our OC's hugging and now I officially can't sleep from the happiness. I'm so sentimental and feel so warm and fuzzy .. despite all the harshness this world can offer... it feels so nice to be embraced by the kindness of those who have it. Keep being beautiful you lovely beings <3

1 minute ago, Princess Silky said:

Freaking emotional. After experiencing an amazing dance-off and watching 3 friends grow as individuals from a serious conflict -- I just... I'm speechless. Then out of nowhere - friend of mine surprises me with a gift art of our OC's hugging and now I officially can't sleep from the happiness. I'm so sentimental and feel so warm and fuzzy .. despite all the harshness this world can offer... it feels so nice to be embraced by the kindness of those who have it. Keep being beautiful you lovely beings <3

*Hugs Silky*

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, StarlightNyars said:

Breathing a sigh of relief. I finally turned in the last paper for this class. My next class starts on the 15th, so I have a one week break from this point. Thankfully my mini vacation starts this Thursday!

I'm excited for you! you better make the most out of this okay?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Princess Silky said:

it's so nice to see this you deserve the best *hug*

7 minutes ago, Miss Starlight said:

I'm excited for you! you better make the most out of this okay?

thanks buddy!

I'm feeling excitement ever since I improved my behavior and learned from my mistakes and past experience's  people seem to like being around me more it's hard and takes time but I'm getting better slowly
I also feel excited because my iPad is coming in today been working more hours and saving up money it's nice to afford more things now

Annoyed that I have to go back to work today, but at least I got my mini vacation starting thursday to look forward to!

Feeling a little concern… I reported my new manager to his boss about him being disrespectful and unprofessional like we’re his bitches, and she hasn’t gotten back to me yet about it… 

• Brohoof 2