Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

13 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Bestie Admin @The Wife of Giyu is at the top of my Recent Profile Visitors so I'm nervouscited. :lie:

1d2.gif

She visits me too sometimes and I get a similar feeling :lie: One time she sent me a cute dog GiF and that was nice, though.

I'm doing good aside from some hand fatigue (too much typing on my phone).

• Brohoof 2

Feeling like I'm on the edge and idk why. Like almost everything makes me angry-and i hate making excuses for it. 

(edited)

There is an empty space within my heart that only God can fill. And still I have been fighting my entire life against him. I see amazing signs from the angels who take care of the luminaries in our firmament, and they give me hope. I accept christ and feel his love and compassion and the holy spirit comforts me. But then I reach for the wound that resulted from the collapse of my family, and I become so resentful because it hurts so much, and I reject god and I fall in the darkness again. I cannot come to terms with what happened, all that was lost. I will never have that again, and it hurts so very much. You cannot imagine the hatred it creates within me. I leave it all in the hands of the creator. I am tired of fighting against the past. And I cannot do this alone.

(Curious, 777 characters. That is a good sign, I believe).

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 2

I'm feeling very good. :) Now I know why the forum made me feel burned out, it's because I focused on the status posts too much. It was fun for me at first, since it was kinda new to me after such a long time, but it's almost always the same kind of stuff that gets posted there. I find it dull, it's like the world stopped moving. I'm going to entirely avoid these from now on. I like everypony here, but it's really not my cup of tea. :coco: I find it way more interesting to look for new interesting topics.

• Brohoof 2

21 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Kyoshi liking my "Batman Arkham" banner made me happy today.

It's a great feeling when the person who inspired you likes something that you made. :kindness:

I had something similar happen :adorkable: AuroraDawn, the creator of Rainbow Factory, recently saw my Rainbow Factory inspired story. I don't think he read it but at least he took the time to acknowledge it.

I'm excited that I'm about to get some ice cream soon :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
6 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I had something similar happen :adorkable: AuroraDawn, the creator of Rainbow Factory, recently saw my Rainbow Factory inspired story. I don't think he read it but at least he took the time to acknowledge it.

Awesome! I feel SO HAPPY for my Bestie, @ExplosionMare:ButtercupLaugh:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

I feel sad, but also hopeful. I feel like this is getting to a conclusion, and that gives me hope. Hahaha, you know things are bad, when the notion of the end gives you hope. But, yeah. The sooner I can put the traumatic history of this wrecked family, the bad memories, and hopefully the damaged body I am wearing, behind me, the better. I am tired.