Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

(edited)

I feel like I want to make an avatar for Izzy Moonbow and Pipp Petals to match my signature & profile banner but

I feel like I'll have bad luck on MLP Forums  and DeviantArt if I give Della Duck some time off. :twismile:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Truth. I am holding onto that little fragment of my childhood for dear life. Because once that is gone, the monster wakes up. The other day I was talking with my mother about my emotional state and she deflected all responsibility again, and something went off inside of me and I grabbed her against a wall and started strangling her. And she managed to speak a few words. "You are hurting me". Well, welcome to my reality, b*tch.

This is not gonna end well. The wall is cracking, the water is pouring out. I want to be freed. All the years of psychological abuse and emotional neglect are hurting me. And I know there is not much time left.

I just want to see that spectacular moment when the dam finally collapses and all the pain is released like violent emotion. There is gonna be nothing left except for the truth. All I ever wanted, besides love.

Just showered so I feel refreshed!

• Brohoof 2

I feel like I'm mentally overwhelmed from planning something for a sports video game and finding where things should go. While it's easy to place teams at first, it gets more and more complicated in the future. Namely, moving the minor league teams around to accommodate the newer teams and creating the newer ones.

Sports games are weird sometimes...yet I like them.

• Brohoof 1

Feels good to be relaxing. Been busy today with chainsawing a large fallen branch, patching up a well water pump, helping cook & clean, and doing laundry.