Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dark Star here Sup ponees

PurpleFlyingHorse92

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Uhh... Internet?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Like most fans I fell in love with MLPFIM early on. I found a image on the internet of pinkie pie. She was angrily eating a sub sandwich which had the caption "I F$%&@g love subs" and after searching it's origins I discovered My little Pony Friendship is magic. If anyone has a link to the image I explained let me know I can't find it.

Looking back those early days were some great before princesses, Giant flashy magic battles, and the end of equestria as we know. 
Also Fanfiction. I really do love to read pony fanfiction. I own a few works of fiction printed to book form.

The show evolved into something I could never have dreamed of. It truly is awesome.

Now for part two of my introduction. Hey all you cool poni people I decided to fly by and join your forum. I came from a old forum known as Pony Central which has been dead for several years now

(sad I know)

I stopped watching the show after Season 5 episode 3 (I know it was a bad idea) but I got back into it and binged all of season 5-9 over the last 5 months and not going to lie the ending made me cry (even now it brings a tear to my eye.) MLPFIM is the best kids show with actual content.

Sure sesame street is probably the best childrens show overall but MLPFIM has a story more epic than Dora the Explorer, Teletubbies, and Care Bears combined. 

With that said I don't want to talk your heads off so I'll just say I hope to have a wonderful time here at MLP forums meeting some great new people and making new friends!

P.S. I totally predict G5 ponies are real... I think

well in light of my very first post it seems I made a mistake lol.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! :fluttershy:
It was totally normal that the ending made you sad. All of us were and still.
Feel free to write PM me, if you would like to talk. I do not bite!