Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya!

Fritzy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I got into it around season 2, shortly before it started so I had the whole first season to go through. But Season 2 was what got me into the series. I’ve had an on/off relationship with the series getting back in and out of the fandom over the years but never really truly leaving it. I’m looking forward to see what g5 has to offer. And yes I did cry a little during the finale. Even if I cheated and watched it before it actually aired. Eh heh. I was trying to catch up and the site had the episodes that were leaked and I couldn’t help myself okay. Don’t judge me. 

Hiya! I’m lark or fritz either ones fine. I’m kind of new here but not super new. I’ve lurked around and stuff a lot. I kind of got back into the fandom recently like around season 9 or 8 and I just decided to head here and sign up. My about page has a bunch of details but to say a few things I’m into a bunch of stuff aside from fim. Most recently I’ve gotten into the A Nightmare on Elm Street series. I suppose I can both thank and curse the Epic Rap Battles of History series for it. And before you ask I hate the 2010 remake. And I don’t care about Freddy vs Jason, even if I’ve always found the latter to be the more interesting of the two big silent slasher villains instead of Michael Meyers who in my opinion is kind of boring. And if you ask about my avatar it’s just a silly little ship with an oc involved and well yeah. Anyways I’m happy to be here and hopefully I’ll be at least kind of active to an extent. 

• Brohoof 3